Escape?...

Forbidden

"I've caught her" says Jongin pulling on the chains around your wrists. You weren't allowed to talk with Jongin's grandfather. Damnit. You should of just escaped. Why were you so stubborn...

"Okay, take her to cell number 47" a soilder tells Jongin.

"No, I have another idea for her" he says and then whipsers to you.

"Do you remember our deal?"

No.
No. No. No.

"Excuse me officer,  but she is staying in my room" he tells the soilder.

"But sir sh-"

"It is an order, not a question. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" Bows the soilder and walks away.

"Well "

"What? Do you regret agreeing to our deal?" Asks Jongin. 

Yes.

And he drags you to a car. A 2009 white Lexus LFA. Yeah you knew cars, why not?  It was a beautiful two seat car with 4.8 L engine with a gearbox that is a six-speed automatedsequential gearbox (electrohydraulic transmission) operated with paddle-shifters.



Jongin opens your door and then goes around to the driver's seat.

"Buckle up" he tells you.

And the two of you drive away.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Starring at the window, you wonder how much longer the drive will be. You haven't spoken a word for thirty minutes. Jongin nervously glances at you.

"You okay?"

What a stupid question.

"How much longer?" You ask him, egar to change the subject.

"Just a few more minutes" he answers.

You were no longer in the middle of nowhere (where the prison was located). No, now you were approaching the city. Seoul? Damn, this place really has changed. Since it is night, you can't see much but you still are looking around. So many bad memoires...

How could a place change so quickly from home to your father's death bed?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're here" Jongin says quietly.  

You silently get out of the car and are greated by a giant white house. Two stories, a small garden full of trees, bushes and flowers, a pond with a fountain and it was all beautifully lit up by tall black lamps.

This bastard must be rich. Hmmm... maybe I could get some money out of him..? Nah, you shouldn't. But you knew that you most definitely could at least try.

"You coming in?" Jongin's voice pulls you away from your thoughts.

"Yeah. Im coming" you say and walk towards the door, which Jongin politely opens for you, and you walk in.

"Okay. Now, before I give you a tour, a few ground rules" Jongin tells you.

Great. All you needed was more rules to break. You nod and are ready to see what he's got for you.

"First, you are not allowed to leave the house unless it is with me. Not even if the house set on fire, you'd stay here. Second, no contact with anyone. If I have visitors, you are to be in a different room. No one can know that I am keeping you here. Besides my grandfather and the military of course."

"Anything else?" You ask.

"Ah. Yes, two more things"

"What?"

"No weapons in the house"

He pauses as if deciding whether he should say the next one or not.

"And you are sleeping with me in my room"

"Wait what?!!"

"Or you could sleep outside if you rather not ha-"

"I'll sleep outside" you quickly answer.

"I was kidding. Your sleeping in my room" he tells you.

"That way I'll learn more about you. Don't tell me that you forgot our deal already?" Jongin says with a cocky grin.

"I'm going to ing kill you in your sleep"

"I'd love you see you try"