4 Walls, 1 Door, No Escape

Forbidden

You wake up in your cell. The wind easily breathes through your thin bed sheets. Great, another cold day. Its winter, or at least you think it is. You have no idea what day, month, or season it was. They just remind you what day it is on your birthday, and thats it. You gave up keeping track years ago. At first, you had hope that they would let you go one day, but then you overheard that you were sentenced for life.

Well, no way getting out of this one. Unless you were to escape. But that would be crazy, right? I mean... people have escaped from this place in the past. So why shouldn't you? You were one of the most dangerous criminals, and it was time to show everyone what you were made of.

Of course you have never killed another human being but you were prepared to. Your parents taught you everything. How to shoot a gun, use a knife, fist fighting, material arts, survivial if you are on the run, building human death traps and many others. And over the years, you have added your own ideas and thoughts. Yes, you had the knowledge but did you have the strength? The answer was yes.

Your cell was four walls and a steel door. No windows, and no cameras. There was a bed with a thin blanket (which sometimes didn't help at all), a small shower, toliet and sink, and a table with a chair. You of course had a notebook which you'd write your ideas in. But the notebook was in english and you were in a korean prison.