Gift

Forbidden

You pass by many stores and restaurants, but Jongin keeps going further. Where is he taking me? You think, and are losing patience, maybe you should just ask him. Finally, Jongin pulls up to a small café and parks his car. Then the two of you get out and go inside. The café is nicely decorated, with red, white and green Christmas lights. You sit down at the table near the window and order a coffee and Dark Chocolate, Raspberry & Vanilla Bûche Noël.

Jongin orders Hot Apple Cider and Spiced Hazelnut Sable Cookies. The two of you are quietly eating when Jongin breaks the silence.

 


"I used to come here with my parents when I was younger. Whether it was my birthday or a holiday like Christmas, I loved coming here. It's my first time coming here with someone besides my parents" he says with a smile. You had no idea how to respond. The only time your parents would spend time with you was when they were teaching you how to build a death trap or how to kill another human being. Why couldn't you have a normal childhood?

When Jongin notices that you finished, he asks for the check and then asks you to go for a walk with him. It was kind of late, cold, and you were tired, but what the hell. You said yes. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hand in hand, the two of you walked around town looking at what the various stores had to offer. Jongin said that you could get something for yourself, but you didn't want to buy anything. Just walking around with him felt nice, finally you were a normal person...

The two of you walk around some more, when Jongin pulls you into a jewelry store. He insists that you get something, but you refuse. 

"Aish. Your so stubborn. Fine, I'll choose for you".

"Here" he says putting the necklace around your neck. Wow. It really was beautiful, and experience. . How were you ever gonna pay him back?

The Shared Heart, 14K White Gold


"Jongin. I really can't accept this, I'll have no way of paying you back" 

"It's a gift from a friend" he says with a smile. A gift?... never, in your life have you had a friend, much less gotten a gift. You already knew that Jongin was very kind hearted (and rich), but you didn't expect to be getting a gift today.

Jongin pays for the necklace and the two of you drive back home. At home, there is a surprise dinner waiting for you. 

"Mmm... chicken and noodles?" 

"Yeah...." Jongin answers giving you a plate of food. You are starving and dig right in.

"Did you make it yourself?"

"Why? Is it that bad?" Jongin asks. He really wanted you to like it, and you could tell that he put his heart into it.

"No, it's actually really good" you say with a smile.

"Oh" Jongin didn't expect that.

"I think that it might be better than your cereal" you and continue eating.

"Pftt. Impossible" Jongin says with a smirk. When you are done, Jongin takes your plates and brings them to the sink. 

"Maybe I should wash them since you made dinner?" You offer him.

"No, its fine. Go wash and come downstairs, we'll watch a movie. 

"Okay" you say and go upstairs. You take a long, hot shower and wash your hair. Then you change into your black shorts and white t-shirt. You walk out the bathroom and see Jongin sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Sorry, did I take long?" You ask.

"No, you didn't, wait here for me" he says and steps into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Did he have something else prepared downstairs? What did this guy have planned now? You think as you lay down on the bed.

You don't remember being tired, nor falling asleep, but you did. When you wake up, you see that two hours have passed. Assuming that Jongin was somewhere downstairs, you open the bathroom door, and walk straight onto Jongin changing. Jongin panics and quickly pulls a towel around his waist. Too late. You've already seen too much. But you had to admit, he- it was big. Oh god. You didn't have time for thoughts like this. 

"I'm s-sorry. I thought you were downstairs" you apologize. 

"No, its my fault" Jongin says with a nervous laugh.

"When I came out, you were asleep. I wait for a bit but got bored. Then I went downstairs and had a few drinks, dont worry im sobber enough to not kiss you again-" and that was all you heard. The rest just sounded like a whisper, like someone who was far away. You couldn't hear anything else that Jongin was saying. Did he really remember that kiss? You hope that he was kidding, but he looked kind of serious.

"You remember that?" You ask, surprised.

"Of course I remember" he says with a light chuckle and leans in for another kiss, which you found yourself enjoying. This time, Jongin is the one to pull away.

"And I was serious about you calling me Kai" he says laying down, and wraps his arms around you, pulling you down with him.