Alone

Forbidden

You didn't want to move and wake Jongin up. So you just stayed there, starring at him. Yes, it might of seemed a little creepy and boring at first, but then you realized. Maybe I really do feel something for him? Before you could come up with the answer, Jongi slowly opened his eyes and grinned. His smile made your heart skip a beat. How could someone look so beautiful?  


"Good morning jagiyah" he said pulling you down for a sweet kiss. Feeling tears fall, Jongin slowly pulls away.

"What's wrong?" What a question. But how to answer? Well, for start, you didn't really know how you felt. Your feelings were divided. The desire for revenge vs your "love" for Jongin. But, could you really call it love? Maybe it was because he took you in. He was the first person to ever show you any kind of affection. And you loved it. You simply loved the feeling of being loved. Hearing Jongin sigh and sit up, you assume that he gave up waiting for an answer from you. He silently wiped your tears and pulled you in for a hug. 

"I'm sorry but it looks like your going to be alone for today. My father has a few meeting which he would like me to attend. I mean, I am taking over when he's gone" meaning Jongin would become your enemy if you succeeded. After eating breakfast and leaving some money for you, Jongin gives you another kiss.

"Don't spend it all in one place" he says. And then he's gone. Like in every prison cell that you've been, you feel alone. Defenseless. You felt as if someone was eventually going to drag you to another prision. You didn't want to leave. But, in the end you knew that you would have to. You go upstairs into your suitcase. Carefully taking out your Glock 17 semi-automatic pistol and two hunting knives. It was true that it wasn't much, you were used to working with more equipment, but this would have to do. You decide to look for Jongin's father. Maybe he will be in the village? Why not, I'll go look there first. 

It's cold outside, but you don't mind. The snow outside is gently falling from the sky to the ground. Along with the street lamps, it really looked beautiful. There was even a group of kids building a snowman. Reaching your hand out to catch a snowflake, you wonder. When was the last time I saw snow falling from the sky? As you kept on walking you passed many families laughing and overall having a good time. Seeing all these people together, you felt more alone then ever before. You sigh and pull your scarf up higher to cover your nose. You'd miss this place, and the joy that it held. Sadly, this would most likely be your last time here. Trying to spot Jongin's father, you decide to go shopping and spend some of the money Jongin gave you. While walking around the village stores, you notice Jongin's father, who turns around to face you. And smiles. All of a sudden twelve men dressed in black jackets surround you.

", this was a set-up" you quietly whisper and pull out your knives. Getting through the first four was easy, however you feel weaker. Your arms were getting tired, and you knew that the knives wouldn't be enough.  Were you really this out of pratice? Were those days spent with Jongin nothing but a way to dull your skills? One of the men swings his fist and you dodge it, driving your knife deep into his arm. The scream echoes throughout the village. Looking around, you see that there is no one else here. Now you can kill all you want, no one will see. Finally.  Two more men charge, these equipped with brass knuckles. One hits you at your side and you hiss. Counterattacking with your knives, you are able to kill the two. The third however has a knife of his own. You are soon hearing your knives scrap and screech against the other's. You distract the man with your knives and kick him in the stomach, sending him on his back. Seeing an opening inbetween the men trying to take you down, you decide that it's now or never. Faster then ever before, you reach into your pocket, take out your gun, and shoot for Jongin's father's heart. But you miss and hit his shoulder instead. The remaining eight men charge for your with more knives, guns and brass knuckles. You shoot everyone of them. Not missing a single shot. When the eighth is dead, you turn around to face Jongin's father. You are covered in the men's blood, and a bit of your own. Click. You frown. What the ? No. Impossible. You were out of bullets. Your knives were probably stabbed into the bodies of the men you've killed. Now it was just you and Jongin's father, you see him pull out a gun and tell you to not run away. Sitting down, and curling yourself into a ball, you watched the snow fall. Being this close again, you wanted to cry. Jongin's father was shouting and cussing at you, but you didn't care. Soon, he had called back-up, and they had taken you away.  

_____________________________________________


A/N: 

Author K here~ I've been dying for a fighting scene since I started writing this XD

Anyway, how's the chapter? How do you think Jongin will react to Vanessa getting kidnapped? Will he try to save her?