Captured (final chapter)

Forbidden

Well. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. Once again, you were behind bars. But this time, they had buffed the security up. Chains around your wrists and ankles, ten soilders equipped with a FN M1900 pistol and Zastava M76 rifle. You wondered if Jongin knew where you were, and what you had tried to do. A bang on the door, one of the soilders tell you that it's time to go. Go where? To talk to the man that you had tried to kill. 

The soilders lead me through the prison, and I recognize so many faces. Some were acquaintances and some enemies. As their heads turned to see me captured, most seemed surprised. Then the rumors and whispers started.

"Where the hell has she been all this time?"

"I heard that she escaped for a bit, guess that they caught her again"

"They say that she slept with the leader's son" a soilder bangs on the cell to shut them up. We pass many rooms, and climb many stairs. Soon, we are facing a wooden door.

"Do not do anything stupid. And only speak when you are asked to, araso?" I nod and the soilders push me into the room, closing the door behind me. Now it's just me, and Mr.Kim. And....

"Jongin? What the hell are you doing here?" Mr.Kim lashes a whip at me and I wince in pain. Only speak when you are asked to. No point in doing anything stupid, right? You thought with a smirk. Mr.Kim walks around the room studying you, and you notice the bandage over his shoulder where you have shot him. 

"I am here to make a deal with you" Mr.Kim saying looking both and Jongin and you. Wait, what was he talking about? And how was his son involved? First, Mr.Kim walks up to you and whispers quietly enough so that Jongin doesn't hear.

"I know where he is, and I will find him" your eyes go wide in shock. You know exactly who he is talking about, but stay quiet. Then, he walks up to his son.

"Tell me that you don't love her and I will let you go" 

"Just like that?" Jongin asks with a smirk, he knows that his father isn't one to make stupid deals like that.

"After you tell me that, I will lock her up, forever. And you will never have contact with her again. I will send you off to America to live with your mother and allow you to have a normal life so if yo-"

"No" Jongin replies, Mr.Kim sighs and walks back to you.

"If you don't want anything to happen to him, I'd accept my offer if I were you" you stay quiet. What a sick man. Kill me so the I one love lives? He was probably lying, and was going to lock him up anyway. 

As I stood up, I thought of all of the horrible things I did to people in the past. I'm pretty sure that a prison wouldn't be able to cure me, so death didn't sound like a bad option. If there really was an afterlife, would I be forgiven? Or would I be forbidden from entering it too? 

"Vanessa. Don't do it, don't make a deal with him" Jongin says. How could I not do it? I can't let him hurt anyone that I care for, your already hurt and it's all my fault. I have come to accept my choice. Thinking back on the time spent with you, Jongin, Kai. They were really the best. You made me believe that something like love existed. Something that I have never experienced. You never said these things out loud. But you had written them in your notebook. Which was currently on Jongin's bed in his room. You knew that he would eventually find it. And when he did, you'd hope that he would forgive you for your choice.

"I'm sorry Jongin" you say, giving him one last kiss. Then walk over to the man and tell him your choice. He nods. Then lift his gun, and puts a bullet through your chest.

 

1 year later...

Jongin's pov

I walk over to cell 47 to greet our new prisoner. The exact same cell where she stayed. That was almost a year ago, and you still haven't forgotten, or moved on. You had found her notebook, which was currently with you. The book meant more to you than people knew. It was the only thing of her's that you had. As you were nearing the cell you wondered what this new prisoner would be like. He was caught for illegally selling various products from outside the country and two murders. You ask the guards to have a moment alone with the new prisoner. When you open the door, you see a young boy with light blue eyes and blonde hair. He was 18. His light blue eyes, looked just like hers. But she never said anything about a brother. 

"Hello. My name is Jongin" you say with a slight bow. The boy introduces himself as Aaron. You notice the chains around his wrists and ankles, he must of done something bad to be tied up like this. You get yourself ready to ask a few basic questions. But just as your about to begin, he interprets. 

"You know, my sister was in this exact same cell" he says with a bored expression, starring into your eyes. 

"Where is she?" This question makes me crumbled down. Soilders are not supposed to show weakness was the first rule that my father taught me. I sit down on the cell floor and wrap my arms around my legs, as the silent tears start to form at the corners of my eyes. Where is she? A question to which the answer I didn't know myself, or at least, the answer I didn't want to accept.

_____________________________________________________
A/N: I'm sorry if the end seems a bit rushed, but its how I planned it to go. An ending without much detail or explanation.... 

If you have any question, feel free to message me -K