Snooping Around

Forbidden

You glance at the clock on his nightstand. Its 6 o'clock in the morning. And have you gotten any sleep? Of course not. It wasn't that the bed was uncomfortable, or the fact that you were sleeping in the same bed as Jongin, (he actually quite far away from you, which was good) but you couldn't stop thinking about how much your life has changed in the last few hours. You were no longer in prison, and yet you still didn't know whether you should trust Jongin or not. So you decide to get out of bed and start snooping around.

The first place you check is his nightstand. You open the drawer and find... your notebook? As you quickly take it out and flip through the pages you wonder, does Jongin know english? If he did you'd be screwed. He would know everything about you, your secrets, motives, and fears. Now you had a plan. First, to get "closer" with Jongin, to get some dirt on him. Second, use that to your advantage and blackmail him. And third, to escape.

You smile, pleased with your idea. It was still early and Jongin was still asleep, so you decided to do the same and go back to sleep. You knew that the new few days would be a lot of work, but you were determined. Because once you set a goal for youself, you'd always get that goal accomplished.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you wake up again its 11am. Jongin is no longer in bed. So you decide to change and then go look for you. There is a bunch of clothes laid out for you with a sticky note that says "choose one". You wear a grey crop top with short white jeans. Good enough for someone that doesnt really care. Then you go downstairs.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you get to the living room, you see Jongin typing something on his laptop, while talking on the phone.

"Yes. I'll have it done by tomorrow.
I'm sorry, but something came up.
Yes I understand. 
Thank you, bye"

"Who was that?" You ask as you walk closer to him.

"No one" he says a little too quickly and goes back to typing. You sit down on the couch beside him.

"Okay, then what are you working on?"

"Oh. It's something for school" he answers.

"Which reminds me, since tomorrow is Monday, you'll be alone here for a few hours tomorrow"

Wait. Monday? You didn't keep track of the days so you asked.

"And... what month is it?"

"December, it's December 8" he answers.

Oh. It was going to be Christmas soon. You haven't celebrated Christmas since.....

"This is the last week of school before the break" Jongin interrupts your thoughts. Which meant that during the break he'd always be home. Perfect.