Home Sweet Home

Forbidden

You decide to pass the time by exploring the house. The kitchen is giant with marble on the counters, white cupboards, a double sink, huge fridge, stove, oven and a dinning table with six chairs. Close to the kitchen is the living room with a black leather couch, small coffee table, black carpet, a 80" flat screen tv and tall black speakers. Wow. This guy really knew how to spend his money, you thought. Even the bathrooms were huge, and decked out with a jacuzzi. You didn't want to go into Jongin's room so yoy decided to go to the other rooms. There is a library, a gym, indoor pool, and basketball court. There is even a dance studio. Jongin likes to dance? Well, you'd deffinatly have to ask him about that. After all the walking you pass out on the couch in the living room.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's 9 o'clock. Time for dinner. You see Jongin working on something in the kitchen.

"Aish. Why the is cooking so difficult? Maybe I should just order a pizza and tell her that I made it?"

Your laugher makes Jongin jump and turn around to face you. He clears his throat and brings to speak.

"I uhh... am not the best at cooking" he says nervously. Mr Kim Jongin, nervous? How the hell did this guy survive in his grandfather's prison but break down a bit in front of a girl that he barely knew?

"There's usually a maid or someone here to do that for me, but since your here I di-"

"Let me cook you something" you cut him off. You didn't want to seem rude but damnit, you were hungry.

"Go ahead" Jongin challenges you.

Challenge accepted. You were going to make the best meal ever to satisfy that bastard.

"Do you like sushi Jongin?" You ask.

After twenty minutes of work, you are finished. You have a few plates of Makizushi, Oshizushi, Uramaki and Chungmu gimbap along with some rice.

 

   

 
"Here you go" you says as you place the food on the table in front of Jongin.

"Looks good" he says.

"Yeah, well it tastes even better" you tell him with a smirk. He smiles and takes a bite. You quickly see his eyes light up, but not for long. Can't show too much weakness huh?

"It's really good" he finally says.

"I'll cook for you from now on"

"You don't have to cook for me" he protests.

"Who said it was for you? I'm going to be sick of eating pizza everyday" you tell him.

That shuts him up and you finish the rest of dinner in silence.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's 11:30, you are waiting on the couch while Jongin is taking a shower, you still aren't tired. Well, its more like you don't want to share a room with Jongin.

"I'm finished, your turn" Jongin says to you.

You take a quick shower and then get into your pajamas. A pink t-shirt and black shorts. Nothing too special.

When you open the door to Jongin's room, the first thing that you notice is how cold it is. The bastard probably did that on purpose. The room is giant (as everything else in this house). Sky blue walls, a desk, piano, closet and nightstand. You see Jongin sitting at the edge of his dark blue bed, as if he was waiting for you. He is wearing a white shirt and black pants.

At least he's wearing a shirt. You think to yourself. That's a good thing.... right?

"Okay. I call the left side" you say.

Time to get this over with.