It's Normal in Monopoly

The Broadcast Will Be Delayed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18th October 2024

 

 

Jiyoon wonders when was the last time she was so attached to a drama, and of all dramas to be attached to, she had to be attached to a mobile drama at that. She didn’t think all that well of mobile dramas if she had to be honest with herself.

 

 

“Who you calling?” A really handsome boy by Korean standards asks Hwajae as he’s keying the number into his phone.

“Sister,” comes Hwajae’s curt response.

“Why don’t you just save the number in your phone?”

“Well, what do you suggest I save it as? I can’t save it as NamOk noona’s house. It doesn’t make sense to save it under Hyesu’s name, because this is the house number. So should I save it as Sujeong noona?”

“So you haven’t saved the number because you don’t know what to save it as? You’re ridiculous Hwajae.”

“I don’t know how such a statement can even come from Hyunsoo. Pot calling the kettle black.”

 

-

 

Hyunsoo is watching Hwajae intently when he finally hangs up.

“You really can have a conversation with your sister, can’t you?”

“If it’s not interesting, you don’t have to stare the entire time you know, Hyunsoo?”

“But it’s kind of interesting to see what you have to chat with a sister that much younger than you.”

“More than his girlfriend,” says the guy who’s just sauntered into the room.

Hwajae gives him a cold look, “Dongbi, shut up.”

“Maybe that’s why she dumped you, because you can talk better with your sister than her.”

“She wouldn’t know how well I talk with my younger sister, and younger sisters are much easier to amuse than girls our age. Plus, shall I add that even though I attempt to act like I’m over it, the wound’s not completely healed yet, so it would be nice if you would stop rubbing salt into it.”

“Really? But it’s been a couple of months already…” Hyunsoo just lets his voice trail off.

“Let’s see how fast you get over it Hyunsoo-ah.”

“You really liked her didn’t you?”

“Well, do you think I was in emotional distress because emotional distress is fun?

The last time I checked, heartbreak is not fun. Oh and regarding my sister, yes, I really adore her.”

“Only girl in your life who won’t ever dump you,” Dongbi observes in a manner that would not be called considerate.

“Though I know he’s thinking that one more would be nice,” Hyunsoo drawls.

“Do I even make a secret out of it?”

 

-

 

“Hello? Sujeong noona? It’s Hwajae.”

“Yeah, what is it Hwajae?”

“Would it be convenient if I dropped by today? I’ll pick them up after school.”

“Sure, it’s convenient.”

 

-

 

“Oppa, you’ve come over a lot lately,” Hyesu observes as she rolls the dice.

“Well, since I’m free, I’d much rather come and visit all of you than stay cooped up in the dorm.”

“Isn’t the idol life very busy?” N asks with an eyebrow raised.

“It’s very busy during promotions…When it’s not promotions, I guess it depends?”

“You don’t seem very busy,” N pushes ahead with his preferred thought process.

“Yeah, right now I’m not very busy.”

“But that means that oppa has more ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter