Extension

The Broadcast Will Be Delayed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Still) 19th November 2024

 

“What. What do you mean it’s not finished yet?” Taekwoon mumbles, because as he’s about to close the window, a notice comes up stating that there’s still a second part.

“Hey!” Taekwoon addresses Hakyeon, “there’s still some more to watch.”
“What do you mean they extended it?”

“I don’t know, but they said that they were extending all the episodes by some length.”

“Seriously?”

“Apparently their sixteen episodes aren’t enough. But then again, are you surprised? It’s a mobile drama. It doesn’t cost too much at all to extend them episodes.”

 

2018

 

To Hwajae:

               

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

 

Niceties aside, I don’t know what I did such that you’re not replying me but replying Hyesu, but seriously I’m worried about you. Are you okay? Even if you feel like escaping reality or something, you could at least reply me. Like reply, “I’m okay, Sujeong noona”.

 

Otherwise I’ll keep nagging at you!!


Take care and stay safe.

 

 

To Hwajae:

 

I feel like I’m talking to the wall when I send you stuff. You don’t reply at all, you don’t even give me the “I’m okay” that I’m exhorting you to give me.

 

I’m really not sure what I did that elicits this kind of reaction out of you. Regardless, I’m still glad that you’re communicating with Hyesu. I just don’t know anymore.

 

Are we still friends?

 

Take care.

 


To Hwajae:

 

Happy birthday. I normally would say something like, you’ve become a year older again, and at your kind of age, maybe it’s not that good a thing, but who am I to say.

 

But under these circumstances, I can only sincerely wish you all the very best in everything you do. I hope you’re happy.

 

Take care.

 

 

To Sujeong noona:

 

Hi. I don’t know if you want to hear from me anymore. But it took me a long time to really sit down and write this letter. In all this time when I’ve been missing in action, thank you for taking care of Hyesu.

 

That aside, what you wrote to me about her was all true. (She got together with a friend of mine, though I don’t know if from here on out I will consider him a friend or not. Insists she didn’t cheat on me, though I’m not sure if I believe it, but I’ll give her the benefit of doubt.)

We’ve settled it now, but it’s taken me quite a long time to get over it. But it shouldn’t be a surprise, should it? These kinds of things always happen to us in military. It doesn’t mean that it didn’t hurt.

 

I’m doing okay here. Made a couple of friends, and being treated just fine. Only that most of us are lonely or broken hearted. Not a very appealing environment to be in, but we just got to put up with it, don’t we? Don’t worry about me, I am trying my best to take care of myself. I will come back safe and sound.

 

I do re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter