Going to Be Over Soon

The Broadcast Will Be Delayed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Still) 11th October 2024

 

Dear Seogyeong unnie & NamOk unnie,

 

I miss you’ll so terribly.  I still wake everyday hoping that this is a nightmare that I will wake up from. I keep hoping that you’ll will come back to my side and tell me that everything’s okay and not to worry.

 

When appa passed away, you’ll took care of me, even though you’ll had your own lives to lead and own goals to strive towards. For that, I’m forever grateful, because I don’t know what would have happened to me if both of you’ll abandoned me. You know Sujeongie loves you right?

 

I just wanted to tell Seogyeong unnie that I will take care of Leo, Hyesu and Ilsoo. I want to tell NamOk unnie that N and Hongbin are also with me. We’ll live like one big family. I know I’m young, I know that there are five of them, but trust me okay? Because I think it’s still better with me than being shuttled around between different relations. I think it’s still better with me than with some other family who puts their own biological children first (not that I can blame them, but it’s just not in the kids’ interests). It’s definitely better me than one of the institutions that takes children in.

 

But I’m sure you know that I love all my nephews and nieces very very much. And now, they are the only kin I have left in this world. I really want the best for them.

 

I know it’s not going to be easy, but can you please give me your blessings and strength? Take this as a way for Sujeongie to return all the love that you’ll have given me.

 

PS. I don’t know if you’ll are going to agree with this, but I’m going to take the job at NOEL Entertainment, because they were the company which sympathized with my plight and has working hours which I can live down. I know it’s not the company that I initially wanted to work with, but the whole experience has changed my mind.

PPS. I think you’ll are going to disagree with this, but within reasonable bounds, I’m going to accept money that relations or Hwajae offers. I know money is going to be a problem, because I have to pay off the housing loans, and the expenses probably will be steep. Not to mention that I don’t think I’ll be earning enough in the meantime to be able to fund all that.

 

-

 

“Hello?” N answers the phone.

“Hi, it’s Hwajae.”

“Oh, Hwajae hyung. Are you looking for Hyesu? I’ll go get Hyesu.”

“Thank you, but before that, can you help me get Sujeong noona?”

“Sujeong noona? Wait, let me check, I think noona’s helping Leo with his homework right now.”

 

“Sujeong noona,” N taps her on the shoulder, drawing her attention away from the homework, “it’s Hwajae hyung.”

“Hyesu’s outside,” Sujeong replies without so much as looking back.

“Hwajae hyung’s looking for you.”

“Oh!” Sujeong exclaims in surprise as N passes her the phone, “hello? Hwajae?”

“Hi Sujeong noona. It’s Hwajae.”

Sujeong snorts lightly, “I know it’s you. What’s up?”

“Now that all of you are staying in your second sister’s house, I just wanted to let you know that if you’re willing to rent out your older sister’s house for some extra cash, you know, to pay the housing loans or something… Yeah, that can be arranged, and my friend can help you with that.”

Sujeong purses her lips, “yeah I was thinking about renting it out. We need the money. I can’t afford the housing loans. Better that we rent it out and keep the house, than sell the house. I hope to keep the house for the children when they grow up.”

“Okay, I’ll tell my friend. Oh, and he says that it’s better if you just leave the furniture there for now,” Hwajae pauses for a moment, “why am I even telling you this. You already know that, that’s why you haven’t moved any of the furniture out right?”

“Didn’t know what to do with it.”

Hwajae coughs a misplaced cough, “also, Sujeong noona, I heard that you’re sleeping on the couch ‘cause there a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter