What Always Happens

The Broadcast Will Be Delayed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26th November 2024

 

The final episode (episode 16) will be delayed till further notice. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused, and thank all viewers for their continued interest in “So Near, Yet So Far Away”.

 

“That’s what they always say,” the female figure mutters as she puts her laptop to sleep, “but in the end the episode always pops up on time anyway.”

 

She heads out to the living room, only to find the lights off, much to her surprise. With that many people and space being scarce, it was rare that the living room was not used. She raps crisply on the door to the girls’ bedroom, and there’s the sound of rolling wheels before the door swings open.

 

“Hi unnie!” Hyuna greets, before turning back to Sohyun, “you really need to watch this one Sohyun-ah.”

“But it’s a mobile drama! You know what kind of reputation mobile dramas have.”

“Just trust me, you need to watch it. Anyway it’s only 16 episodes, it won’t take that much of your time.”
“And it so happens that the last episode is delayed till further notice,” Sohyun drawls.

Hyuna forces Sohyun in front of the open laptop and clicks the link to the first episode, “trust me, give the first episode a chance. If you don’t feel like watching it after the first episode, then fine, but you have to give it a chance.”

Sohyun groans and grudgingly pays attention to the computer screen.

 

Jiyoon can’t help but smile watching the two girls bicker over whether to watch a mobile drama or not. But she did have to admit that she really did like the mobile drama. It hit so close to home, took the words out of and just told her story better than she could tell it herself.

 

 

She heard the three boys flop heavily onto the bashed up sofa in the living room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter