The Shocking

Blue Moon

    I saw Sehun in front of his mansion. What is he doing in the middle of the night? I was curious, too curious. I place my groceries at the gate and sneaked in. I hide behind a tree and heard voices.

    "S...Sehun, don't" I heard a girl voice. My imagination run wild. Could it be Minji, one of my classmate? What is she doing here? I saw them kissing. I became furious. I got closer and hide behind another tree when I got closer they are not kissing but, there are blood coming out from Minji's neck. I was so shock and hid myself behind the big tree. Who is Sehun? More importantly, what is Sehun? A vampire? A blood er? I looked behind again watching the scene. He the girl's blood. He's enjoying it. He wipe his mouth. It's covered with blood. The girl body didn't move an inch. I cover my mouth and close my eyes. My heart rate faster. I am too scared to look again. I only heard earth being dug. I peek again. He was about to leave, he smell something. He turn and look directly at my hiding place.

   "P..Please, don't...don't look behind" I screamed in my head. I clenched my fist. He walk towards me. Slowly at first, now more determined when suddenly, he heard his name being call. A boy with dark brown hair, an headphones around his neck and brown eyes standing at porch calling him..impatient.

   "Sehun, hurry up. What took you so long. It's already midnight. We should hunt now. Don't tell me you're already eaten"

   "Er..no of course not" Sehun lied. He reached his brother in a second - a blink of an eyes.

   I quickly run to the gate, grab my groceries and went home. My face turn pale. When I am safely inside my house, I took a deep breath. My mom puzzled. "Did you ran home? The mansion scared you a lot, is it? You look pale, are you alright?" Mom asked. She stop typing and stare at me. I was sweating ferociusly, I decided not to answer my mom question. I gave her a wary smile and place the groceries in front of the refrigerator. I went upstairs. The whole event ruin my mood. What if the people in Minji's class searching for her? And they found her corpse near the mansion? What will happen? Are there going to be investigation? Laying on my bed, I kept remembering what I saw at the mansion...Sehun bloody mouth.

   The next day, I was tired, I could not sleep last night. I took my breakfast and head to school. I went to my classroom, I saw Sehun sitting at his place, acting natural. He saw me and wave while saying "Annyeong!" in cheerful voice.

   "Annyeong, Sehun" I answered. I wave back and smile. He's more cheerful than usual as if nothing happen.

   "Sehun, can I ask you something?"

   "Huh?" I prepared my question and repeat it in my head. But my voice fail me and I went blank. "What's the question?" "Umm..forget about it" I answered with a smile. He look normal from stories that I read vampire can't come out in daylight, they turn into ashes. Maybe I saw things. My mind play tricks on me, it happen before. We walk home together again. He's more excited today. He's in a good mood.

   "Tomorrow's Saturday! Can you come to my house? I'll introduce you to my brothers and show you around my house. We can play video games" What should I say? Yes...no...brothers? Are they blood ers too?

   He stared at me, waiting for my answer. I blushed. "Yes...maybe" Last night adventure flash before my eyes. I shiver.

   "I thought we could know each other better" He look upset. "Yes" The answer surprised me. I am determined to know him better too. What is he? I want to find out. The answer makes him happy. He's cheerful again.