The Beginning

Blue Moon

   "Seira! Seira! Can you buy me some juice from the market?" I sigh. Mom wants me to run an errand again. I lazily shut down my laptop as I grab my bag and jacket. I went down and was greeted by my little sister Byun Hana. She's the hottest girl in her school, so definitely she likes to waste money with manicures and pedicures and also fashion magazines.

   "Mom, can we let Hana do it? Why it's always me? I have something important to do you know?" I complain. It's not actually homework or anything important. I actually surfing the web, bored.

   "Oh, come on sis. You're older than I am. It's dangerous for me to go outside" Hana said and giggled. I sigh, but smile half hearted. I hate going outside at night. The mansion next door always give me a creep. As I step outside, the wind blows my hair. It was a cold night. With a defeated sigh, I leave the house and walk quickly to the nearest market. I'm Byun Seira. I'm 15 years old. I studied at Sm High School. I stayed with my parents and my sister. My dad works in a big company uptown. His job make him always busy with assignments and tons of work. I'm worried about my parents sometimes. They hardly spent time together.

   The bell chimes as I went inside the market. Rows of junk foods and instant foods arranged near the entrance. I went to the refrigerator and grab the juice that mom order. When I was about to leave the market, the wind becomes colder. I shivered as the coldness chilled my bones. The moon hang high almost blue to my eyes. I sigh. I saw a young man standing alone at the corner of the road. He is so handsome! His hair is brown. His eyes are dark brown and he looks like my ideal type. I froze for awhile. I admired his mysterious face.

    "Could it be a dream?" I thought and smiled. He noticed me smiling like an idiot and I automatically turn my head to the right pretending that I didn't saw him. My heart beats twice faster. I took a deep breath and leave as quickly as possible. I turn and saw his back. My silly smile return. Ah, what a sight. I daydream on my way home. I forget everything around me including the mansion. That night, I kept thinking about his face and the way he looked at me with his cold, mysterious eyes.

   The next morning, I had my uual routine. I had my breakfast and went to school. I took my seat and daydream. It's going to be boring today. That's what I thought. My homeroom teacher enter the class smiling. That's unusual. "We have a transfer student" seh said. I was really shock because the transfer student is the guy that I saw last night. He introduced himself as Sehun. He transferred from Xoxo High School. The teacher seated Sehun beside me, cause there's no one occupied the chair next to me, talking about being lucky. I was so happy that he was seated beside me. My silly smile return again. Oh, my gosh! Stop smilling silly girl. "Nice smile! I am Sehun" His eyes brightens up and grin. "I'm Byun Seira" I introduced myself.

   "You're the market girl last night. Hahaha!" he laughed. I blushed. I thought he didn't remember me. Guess I'm wrong.

    He gave me his hand and we shake hands until his expression changes, as if he was shock.

    "S..Sehun?"

    "Umm...nothing! I was wondering where this delicious scent come from?" he said. I tried to smell if theres any fragrance or something delicious but theres no scent.

    "I smell nothing"

    "Well..it's obvious" he answered. Recess time, there's a lot of girls outside my classroom watching Sehun. I was so annoyed with the girls. They are so noisy.

     When I was about to go home, I saw Sehun walking alone. Taking my chance, I walked towards him.

     "Hey! May I walk with you?" I asked.

      "Yeah sure" he answered simply. It seem that we are walking in the same direction. Where did he live? I saw my house. Suddenly, Sehun stop. "This is my house" It's the mansion, the creepy mansion. It's look scary even in daylight. The mansion look like it's blocking the light from coming close. Eventhough it has many windows it was dark inside. The gargoyle keep staring at me. I gulp.

       Sehun invite me to his house this weekends. My brain said no but my heart says yes and I follow my heart.

       "See you tomorrow" he said. He wave his hand and say 'Annyeong~'. When I reached home, I'm still smilling. This feeling surprise me. I past by my mom and she look surprise. As I got into my room, Hana bursts in with a smirk. "Ah..is it love?" Where did she come from?

       "Hana..shush! It's not what you think" I answered but I felt my cheeks are getting hotter.

       That night, my mom told me to buy some groceries, again. Luckily, the market opens 24 hours. It's already 10.00 pm. 

        I left the house, pass by Sehun's mansion. The mansion looks more creepy. It have bats flying around it. It's so dark, there are no lights. Hard to imagine someone as handsome as Sehun lives there.

        I rush to the market. It took me a long time to find all the groceries. Why did mom always forget all the groceries she need when she went to the market herself. The clock strikes 12. It's midnight and tomorrow I have school. I walk quickly pass the mansion. When suddenly I saw Sehun.....