The Fight

Blue Moon

 

      I heard snarl from outside. The sound scare me and it surprise Myungsoo. He start to growl, softly at first but  louder when the banging continue. He turn to look at me. His eyes bright red. His nail begin to grow longer. I still struggle with the rope. My heart in my throat now. The snarling sound seem to be around  the factory.

 

    Myungsoo growl louder when the glass window on top of the factory fall down. The sound of the fallen glass, thunder. I let out a cry.

 

    Myungsoo became angry and mad. His facial and body change. His mouth grow longer, his eyes sunk deeper, hair grew all over his body. His body transform to a werewolve. I scream in shock.

 

   He look up and saw Sehun jump from the broken skyline. He’s here.  Half of me feel glad but another half start to worried.  I don’t want him to be hurt.  The wolf size double than Sehun.

 

    But Sehun is not alone. The others enter the factory from every direction. The door broke and walk in Lay.

 

      They surround the enormous wolf. The snarl and the growl grew louder. Baekhyun and Lay attack from both Myungsoo side. He start to growl fiercely and start to bite both of them. They jump back. The wolf has his eyes on Sehun. He jump and  start to attack Sehun.

 

     “No!” I scream loudly. Before he reach Sehun, Suho pull him back. Suho dug his sharp nail into Myungsoo neck. Myungsoo howl. He throw Suho with his foreleg.  Suho flew and hit a wall.

Sehun give a signal to Xiumin. Xiumin run to my side. He untied me. I try to run to Sehun but he pull me before I could do that. I try to escape from his grip. He’s too strong. He carry me on his shoulder.

“We have to leave now”, he said

 

      Before we leave, I could see all of them attack Myungsoo at once. Their bodies flying after being thrown by the large wolf. The wolf growl louder.

    Tao attack him. He look fierce and maniacal. He attack Myungsoo non-stop. It’s petrifying to see. There’s pool of blood at Myungsoo's paws. Who’s blood is it? Before Xiumin walk out of the door, I could see Tao biting Myungsoo and his mouth full of blood.

    He give a cynic smile before letting go of Myungsoo limb body. I search for Sehun with my limited vision and time, I couldn’t see him. I grew restless. I struggle to escape from Xiumin. He held me tighter.

My worries grew.....


Two chapters in one day. The hunter chapter supposed to be updated yesterday but my laptop glitch for awhile and all the information has been erase. T.T

That is all. Byee~