Nightmare

Blue Moon

    I run as fast as I can without turning. I only hear growl and it's getting closer. I am sweating, the sweat blinded my eyes. I stumble and fall down. It's on top of me. I scream at the top of my voice. I jolted upright on my soft bed startling of my bad dreams. My mom stand at the door, looking at me with consent. "It's okay mom. I had a bad dream". She look relieve. "Your scream terrify me. Get ready for school. Breakfast is ready" How did this bad dream started? The bad dream haunting me every night and it always the same situation. But I still cannot figure out the creature in my dream.

    Since I befriended L, we became intimate. He also let me started calling him Myungsoo. Only me because I'm his best friend. We always hang out together, Myungsoo is not an arrogant person. Being with him make me forget about Sehun silent treatment toward me. We haven't talk much since his father past away. He didn't trust me enough to confide in me. But he confront me with his displeased on my relationship with Myungsoo. Myungsoo is an easygoing person unlike Sehun. When Sehun keep warning me not to be friendly with Myungsoo. I tease Sehun.

     "Are you jealous?" I ask.

    "N...no. Why should I? Sehun answered.

    "Really?"

     "Yeah...I just want you to be safe. You didn't know who is Myungsoo"

     "Then tell me..." I beg

    "I can't" He answered simply His answer confuse me.

     Today, when I arrived in school I was disappointed to see Sehun seat was empty. He haven't arrived yet. It's not like him. He always come early. I just lower my myself in my seat, when Myungsoo sit next to me wanted my attention.

     "Do you have a sec? I want to talk with you" He asked. I nodded. He started the conversation.

    "Tomorrow is Saturday, I want you to accompany me to a book fair at the convention centre, if you are free" His invitation is unexpected.

     "Yes, I will love to go. It's been awhile since I've been to a book fair" I answered at the same time, confuse.

    "Will 9 o'clock be okay?"

    "Yes" He wave his hand before he leave my side. I wave back. Everyone in the class watching us. They give me an uncomfortable feeling. They seem to be unsatisfied about our relationship.

    "She's a player. What about Sehun?" I still love Sehun. There's no other guy. But where is he now? Why he disturned himself from me? I consider not to go with Myungsoo but I don't want to hide in my house. It has been a long time, I haven't gone shopping or to book fair. Myungsoo is just my friend. I hope my classmate could hear me and understand.

     I wake up in a pool of sweat. I had bad dream again. It's the same nightmare. Why I had this nightmare? I decided to stay in bed but I remember my promised with Myungsoo. I pull myself out of bed. Had my shower and wear my clothes, a legging and pastel colour flowery dress. I hop down the stair and had my breakfast. As usual, Hana already left with her friends. I wish I'm Hana, happy go lucky without any worried and lots of friends.

    I walk to the bus stop. This year we had unpredictable weather. I feel cold and hug my body to warm myself. I reach the convention centre at 9 o'clock. I stroll to the book fair. I saw Myungsoo waiting for me outside the building. He wore a pale blue, short sleeve shirt and faded jeans.

   "Annyeong, Myungsoo" I wish him.

    "Annyeong" He replied. We walk inside side by side. My heart begin to beat faster. It sound like thunder. I feel breathless. I feel dizzy. My nightmare return.

   "Seira are you alright? You look pale" Myungsoo asked concern.

    "I'm fine. Kwenchana" What's wrong with me? What is that feeling? Is it Myungsoo?

    At the book fair, there's a lot of books. I bought two books. Myungsoo was still searching a suitable book for him. I follow Myungsoo closely. Suddenly, I saw Sehun with Suho. Sehun saw me. We froze. Our eyes lock. He look suspicious and his eyes turn rage. He march towards me and pull me outside. I straggle and try to escape but he is to strong.

    "What are you doing here with L. Why you never listen to me? I told you to stay away from him. Why are you so stubborn?" He yelled at me.

   "I'm sorry but......" I couldn't replied. My mind went blank.

    "Are you two timer with me? Are you in love with him? That's why you never listen to me?"

    "Two timer?! What are you saying?! Myungsoo is just my friend!" I replied back in anger. We really had a fierce fight back there and the people who walk by just stare at us. Sehun look at Myungsoo with a fierce look and leave. Same as Suho. Myungsoo just stare, arm folded, looking curiously at the situation. But there's a smirk on his face.

    "Are you okay? I've shouldn't ask you to accompany me" Myungsoo said, I sigh. I looked down, trying to avoid Myungsoo's eyes. My voice broke, my tear rolled down and I wipe it away before Myungsoo notice it.

    "I want to go home now" I said. I rush home and went into my room. My heart feels hurt. I bury my face on my pillow. I cry my eyes out. I felt a slept sobbing.


Yay! Updated! Please comment your thoughts.

Comment! Comment! Hehe

And check out my one shot story title

Heartbeat [Complete]

Starring you and Luhan.

 

Love you all~ ❤