The Mansion

Blue Moon

    I wake up at 7.00 in the morning. I open the window, sunshine enter my room, birds chirping happily. I take a bath, wear my clothes and walk straight to the dinning room. My mother already served breakfast. The menu is egg rolls with sausages and mango juice.

    "Goodmorning Seira" mom greets me as usual. I reply her. Without wasting my time, I did my homework until 9.00. I decided to watch television and catch latest news. Time fly fast, without realizing it, the clock strikes 13 times, I change my clothes and get ready. I admired myself in the mirror. I wear a blue candy jeans with white blouse. I tie a scarf around my neck. It simple but look elegant.

     When I was about to leave, my mother observe me curiously. I never went out on Saturday. I'm different from my sister. She's more socialable and friendly. She smile and like my changes. She usually nag about my attitude and lonesomeness. "You're going somewhere, Seira?" "I'm going to my friends house. I'll be back before dinner, bye~"

     I walk to Sehun's mansion. When I reach the gate, my heart start beating fast. I swallow hard and search for my courage. I walk slowly to the door. When I was about to ring the bell, Sehun open the door for me and welcome me warmly. I saw 5 other guys in the hall standing awkwardly. They must be Sehun brothers. They look as handsome as Sehun. They didn't look alike. Sehun let me in and introduce them.

The eldest has dark brown hair, he's the one that I saw that night standing on the porch. "Hye, my name is Lay. I am two years older than Sehun" he said and shake my hands. Sehun explain, "He loves music. He never leave without his headphones. His hand are precious, he play guitar" Lay just smile and let go of my hand. They are brothers, they understand each other when I don't understand what happen. Sehun smile sarcastically. I feel embarrased.

     His second brother looks smart and has black hair. His appearance look like a schooler. "Hello my name is Suho. I am 16 years old. I'm the smartest among all of them. Nice to meet you" 
     "Nice to meet you, too"

     "Hey, what's with the 'I'm the smartest among all of them?'" Sehun asked jokingly, unsatisfied. Suho chuckles. "Well it's the truth anyway" The third person has a purple hair and he looks kinda flirty. He grab my hand and kiss it. Politely he said, "Well, hello my princess. My name is Baekhyun. I'm 15. We can hang out sometime. You look beautiful and those eyes to die for. Are you single?" I blush.

      Suddenly, Sehun kick Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun got mad. He don't like his pretty face to be kick. Nobody scratch his face and live.

      "Don't kick my beautiful face! It took thirty minutes to apply moisturiser" Baekhyun started to talk about his daily skin treatment.

      "Yes I know. But mind your attitude" Sehun said. They started arguing. Sehun gave up and whisper in my ears that Baekhyun is a flirty. I can't stop blushing. I can feel his breath on my neck and ears. I can also smell his perfume. We are standing so close together.

      The fifth brother looks innocent. He has light brown hair. "Xiumin is my name. 14"

      Sehun explain that Xiumin didn't talk much. I nodded understood. The youngest has jet black hair. He has eyebag. He's holding his panda bear. He introduced himself shyly. He looks like a child but he is taller than Sehun.

      "My name is Tao. I'm 13 years old. Nice to meet you" I tip-toed and rub his head and said "Nice to meet you" He turn away embarrassed and hug his panda bear tighter.

 "So you're the forth in the family?". Sehun nod his head.

     Sehun take my hand. He lead me upstairs. There are pictures along the wall. Pictures of gentlemen wear ancient clothes. Are they the previous owner of this mansion or Sehun ancestor?

I tighten my grip on Sehun hand. The mansion scare me from outside and inside. He look at me and give me a sweet smile. I feel relief and thankful for his smile.

He show me the whole mansion. It is bigger than I imagine. We reach Sehun room. I am not allowed in his brothers room unless I'm invited. Sehun room is so big. I am jealous. I look around. Row of video games on his bookshelves. No books. He's a gamer. His huge bed located at the centre of the room. His LCD television hang on the wall in front of the bed. His windows show the garden behind the mansion. It's not a well kept garden. I look through his video game. He has a lot of video games. I was so amazed. I gape when I saw that he already bought the new DVD. It was my favourite and it's so expensive. I excitedly ask,

"Where did you get this?"

"At the video game shop" We played game for awhile, I noticed there's. door at the far end of the room. Why didn't I notice it before? It catches my eyes and curiosityfills me. When I was about to open it, Sehun hurriedly stop me. He warned me not to open the door.

    "Don't! Don't open door!" He yelled. His face change. It scares me. He was standing at the edge of the room, how can he get here so fast? I froze. He look guilty. Suddenly, he ask if I want something to eat or drink. I answered sure. Before he leaves, he warned me not to open the door. I was wandering what is inside. Why is he so secretive. I took a deep breath and open the door alowly. I feel guilty. I ignored Sehun instruction. I can't help it. I'm so curious. I was shocked. In that room, there's..............

 

 


Cliffhanger! Haha.. sorry. I'm sorry if I keep you guys waiting. I'll try my best to update earlier. ><

Thank you DomokunForever ! Your comment touches my heart. I keep smiling when I read your comment. Hope you read it till the end. Love ya!

And thank you for subscribing my readers! I Love You All!