Myungsoo But Call Him L

Blue Moon

   "Anyeong, my name is Myungsoo but call me L. I'm from Gangnam"

  "You don't want to introduce yourself more? You know there might be girls that were interested" the teacher said. All the girls giggle. L just kept quiet. He shake his head. "I like to be mysterious" He smile. It melted all the girls heart. He was seated behind us. He smirk at Sehun when he pass by. I wanted to ask Sehun about his relation with L. But I stop myself after seeing Sehun reaction, he bite his lips and his eyes full of rage. We hardly talks. Sehun keep himself silent. I was looking out the windows when my name was being called. It startled me. Mr. Minho, our English teacher want me to sent English reading books to his desk. I wanted to ask Sehun for help but he left the classroom before I manage to ask.

  Before the school bell rang, I carry the books with both hand. No one helping me. The books are blocking my vision. I accidently knocked L from behind. The book fells.

   "I'm sorry!" I quickly collect the books. I thought he will help me and apologies, but I was wrong. He just glance and keep on walking. I was stun. He is such an arrogant person. I grumbled.

   Sehun did not return to class after recess. His seat was empty until the bell rang and time for us to go home. Where did he go? I waited for him outside our classroom but he still did not turn up. I walk home alone. I felt someone following me. It make me feel uneasy. I turn and saw Sehun. He look sorry. He fasten his stride until we are walking side by side.

   "Where have you been?" I asked

   "With my brothers. We have a lot to discuss. Did you talk with L?"

   L........what he has to do with his problem?

   "No, don't worry. He is such an arrogant guy. There's no way we are going to be friends" He look relieve but he still warn me.

  "You have to stay away from him"

   "Why?" He kept silent. Sehun behavior confuse me. We walk silently until we reach our destination.

   Ever since L arrived, Sehun start to change. We hardly talk anymore. I often walk home alone. He doesn't love me anymore? I aak myself. It hurts. I miss him.

   It has been a week I walk home alone. I stand on the pedestrian waiting for the traffic light to turn green, I felt someone standing behind me. I turn and meet with L. He smiling broadly. This is not the first time I met him. I've seen him wherever I go, especially when I'm with Sehun.

   Sehun will always give a cold shoulder. They never talk. They mostly exchange glares and sometimes L smirk in an evil way, making Sehun annoyed. I don't know why, Sehun look uneasy and more worried each passing day. Sometimes he never leave my side but occasionally he will leave me. His attitude make me confuse.

   That evening, I dry my wet hair and hang the towel on the railings. I opened the blinds and from the window, I saw L standing at my gate. He give me a fright. I go outside, wanted to talk to him. I want to end this stalking so Sehun didn't have to worry about me anymore. He's nowhere to be seen. Did I dream this? I saw him standing at the gate. I wasn't dreaming.

   "You, are you stalking me?" I asked him the next day after I gain my courage. He start to smile and come close to me.

   "I didn't stalk you. I just want to be your friend. I should do it the right way. Anyyeong. My name is Myungsoo but I prefer you call me L" He said. I was surprised and I saw him chuckled.

   "Don't worry I won't bite" He continued.

   Since that day, he's more friendly and easy to talk to. We've become close. Sehun look dissatisfied, and I still haven't got a clue. I try to find an opportunity to talk to him. But it seem that we drift further apart. It broke my heart.


Hey! I'm sorry if it's late. Just now I have to do house chores. Hope you like it. And thank you for subscribing new readers.

Haha! And yes..the transfer student is the handsome L.

Do comment !