Hunter

Blue Moon

    I heard a growl. It’s not a dog but something big. I cannot see it, darkness consume me. The growl grow louder. It came nearer. I feel hot breath on my face. I avoid it by turning my head left and right. Suddenly, it attack me. It’s on top of me. I try to push it but it bite my hand. I scream. I saw the creature face, it’s a werewolf. I scream again, louder. The werewolf change to a familiar face, Myungsoo. I startle and open my eyes.

 

    My vision is still blur. I blink to help me focus. I look around and adjust my eyes to the darkness. I’m at an unfamiliar place. It was creepy. I notice there’s a light from the moon through the skyline, blue moon.  I saw someone standing a few feet from me. Looking at me, arm folded. I was shocked to find out it was Myungsoo. I was surprised. I was tied to a chair. The rope was tight. I try to let myself loose but fail.

 

    “Where am I? Why did you tied me up?” I asked in anger as I tried to pulled myself away from the chair.

 

    “Don’t struggle Seira. Just try to relax” He came closer, till he was just an inches away. He lifted a lock of my hair and sniffed at it delicately. Then he gently patted the strand back into place and I felt his fingertips against my throat. He reach up to my cheeks with his thumb.

 

    “You’re in an old factory” Myungsoo explain.

 

   “I want to catch the vampire clan by using you. That way, I can lure them. Just be a good bait and keep quiet” he said. I clenched my fist. Myungsoo, I thought he was my friend!

    “We have a lot of unfinished affair. As the new alpha, I will kill all the Sehun's family and friends. Do you know that my father was our previous alpha? He was kill by one of your boyfriends brother. I want them to suffer. I plan to kill your boyfriend first. Sehun, a vampire in love will be a foolish vampire. He’s going to be an easy job”.

     I feel sick. My knees began to shake. There are pain coming. I could see it in his eyes.

 

     “What is so wonderful about vampire. They are cold as ice and arrogant. Werewolves were no longer slave but they look down on us. I’m going to show them the werewolves power  and strength”

 

      He pull my body close, I could feel his heart beat. He breathe on my hair, cheek and neck. He hold my face so I stare directly into his eyes. His pupils look dark but there’s a red ring circling it. I hold my breath. He kiss my lips hard. I tried to pull away from him. But he hold me more tighter. Suddenly, he let me go. He caress my hair and spoke softly.

 

      “I love you the moment I saw you. Sitting in the classroom. But you choose a cold blood as your boyfriend. Your smell make me drunk. I watch you every night, you are beautiful even when you sleep”. His word scare me. My body shiver, I’m breathing hard. I tried to act brave but the bravado was wearing off. My heart ache. Sehun..... my Sehun. I tried to loosen the rope. I keep pulling my hand. My hand begin to sting. I wince.

 

      I’m going to safe Sehun. I regret not listening to him. I put him in danger. I will sacrifice myself for him. I made up my mind. Myungsoo glare at me. He was surprise, I know what he saw. My determination. Reflect in my eyes.

     “Myungsoo, take me with you. We can go anywhere. Please...... But don’t hurt the vampire brothers”

 

    He look at me and laugh. “Don’t hurt the vampire brothers. Seira, I’m as determine as you are. I will not back away, not even for you”

 

    “It’s mean you don’t love me as much as Sehun” I exclaimed in anger.

 

    I concentrate on my escape. I pull hard but if seem the rope became  tighter than before. I give a frustrated sound. I jump a bit when I hear a loud bang on the door.