Break Up

Blue Moon

Firstly, I'm very sorry because it's been so long I did'nt update. >< I'll try my best to finish this story in a short time.


I felt absolutely hideous in the morning. I hadn't slept well. My eyes burned and my head ached. I choke. I can't breathe. I can't live without Sehun. I woke up exhausted and look out of the window. It's still early. There's only darkness. As dark as I felt.

   "I wonder what is he doing right now...Sehun" I felt like crying again but I hold it back. I decided to apologize to Sehun in school tomorrow.

   The day pass so slowly. I was impatient to see Sehun. In class, Imsaw Sehun sitting at his place. I wave with uncertainty. He glance at me and quickly turn away. I sigh, and sat on my chair. I start to panic and the words chocking me. I took a deep breath.

   "Umm...Sehun, I'm sorry about yesterday", I apologized. He didn't care and pretend not to hear me.

   "I'm really sorry"

   He took a deep breath and stared, unseeingly, at his hand for a long moment. His mouth twosted in the tiniest bit. When he finally looked up, his eyes were different-harden.

   "Seira, it doesn't matter anymore. Now, leave me alone", he rejected my apologies. I stared, uncomprehending, into his eyes. He stare back without blinking.

   "You are not good for me, Seira"

    I was so numb.,I opened my mouth to say something , and then closed it again. His face wiped clean of all emotion.

    Time make no sense. It felt like hours passing, but also only second. Maybe it felt like time frozen.

    I stayed at my seat but my mind travelling in circle. I could hear the blood pounding faster. I control myself. I tried to breathe normally. When the bell rang, I can see movement flashes before my eyes.

    I walked slowly without realising I'm already outside my school. Someone called my name. I keep on walking until I'm being pull, hard.

    "Seira!"

    The voice was familiar. It's Lay.

    I was surprise . What ismhe doing here? My blood start to seep through my vein. I remember what happen. "Are you alright?" Lay asked concern. I nodded. "I heard what happen yesterday at the book fair. Seeing you like this, I realized what Sehun has done" I stare at Lay face and try to respond but word stuck at my throat. "Sehun have a lot to do. Our father killer is nearby. He practise his power everyday so he'll be stronger. This is not an excuse for him. He worried about our family and you, especially you. There's a reason for his behaviour. Seira be patient" I gazed at him, fazed. "Give him time"

    I failed to respond. Lay felt sorry. That evening he walk me home. "Take care Seira" he said to me at my gate before leaving.

    When I arrived in school the next day, Sehun is not in class as usual. He didn't came to school. I feel lonely. Eventhough we are not talking but seating next to him comfort me. Time passes slowly. I tried to concentrate on my lesson but my mind keep wondering.

The last bell rang. I heard whisper from the girls.

     "Who's that handsome guy outside the classroom?" I stand up slowly and packed my things. I want to leave early. Yesterday event still numbed me. The wave of pain lapped me again and again. The girls whisper grow and they become more excited. Could it be one of Sehun siblings?

    I look outside the classroom and saw Xiumin. Did he want to tell me something? He walk towards me. His facial unemotional I took a few deep bbreath to calm myself.

       "Sehun hyung ask me to accompany you" he said.

       "Uh....ok" I answered, still stun. Sehun? Maybe Lay was right.

     We walked in silence, he shortening his strike to match mine. There were many questions I wanted to ask, but will I get my answers. I clear my throat. "How  is Sehun doing?" I asked. He look at me.

 

      "He's fine. He's working hard so he could protect our family and you. My older brothers are helping him". I heard about Sehun practise from Lay yesterday. I miss him, his smile, his scent. I sigh. Xiumin stared at me. "Did Sehun hyung told you about our history and enemy" I shook my head back and forth.

       "Vampires and werewolves were born at the same time. Werewolves were vampires slave. They been doing all the hard labour for vampires. Vampires are arrogant creature back then. One day, the werewolves start to rebel. This rebellion killed many vampires and werewolves until a few clan left. My father didn't realise our enemy was following him. We thought we already mislead them. But we were wrong. We are careless" Xiumin finish his story.

      My heart start pumping faster. Xiumin story make me uneasy. I worried about Sehun. Cloud of depression began to creep over me. I tried to push the terror back but it keep holding on. I hold back my tears. I chocked. Xiumin seem to undestand. We continue walking in silence until we reach my house.

      We stop abruptly. In front of my house, stand Myungsoo. Xiumin expression change. His eyes harden. He snarl. They stood unmoving. I feel worse. Before leaving, Xiumin whisper, "Be careful Seira. One of the werewolves are close by" He keep an eyes on me until I lost sight of him.

     Myungsoo walks toward me. He smile and take my hand. I pull my hand slowly. He notice it but he didn't let go. "Let's have a drink at a coffee shop nearby", he said. I felt a curl of nausea in the pit of my stomach as he spoke. This was something I had not anticipated. I want to reject his offer but I said yes instead. Myungsoo acting weird and unpredictable.

    After a cup of latte, I felt dizzy and my sight blur. I drifted to darkness.