Realization

Blue Moon

Anoher chapter! Enjoy~


     Next morning, I wake up with a groan after remembering last night. I still cannot believe Sehun a vampire.

     "Seira, you will be late" I heard my mom shout from the kitchen. I drag myself from my bed. I took my breakfast recklessly. My breakfast was half eaten when my mom said that someone was waiting for me outside. I was puzzled and head outside. I saw Sehun. He look at me grinning.

     "From today onwards, I will always be with you" He said waving happily. I feel embarrass. I panic and close the door with a bang. I hope mom doesn't hear Sehun.

     "Why?!" I asked. Sehun grins wider. He answered,

     "You're my girlfriend" I covered my mouth-shock. Is he this bold. I have a mix feeling. Is he sincere or he's playing with my heart.

     "Since when?!"

     "Since yesterday" he answered. 'Yesterday' The memory flashes before my eyes. I walk fast to distance myself from him. But he catches me and grasp my hand.

     "Slow down, I'm not going to bite" He tease. He still didn't let go of my hand when we enter the class. I can hear our classmate whisper.

    "I saw them walking together"

    "REALLY?! She's so lucky"

    I heard a boy ask, "Are they lovey-dovey now?" Everyone in the class were talking about us. I feel burn~ all eyes were on me. I rush to my seat. Sehun chuckled.

   "Can I tell that you're my girlfriend to the whole world and shout, I LOVE YOU?" he tease again.

   "NO!" I quickly answered and Sehun laughs. During recess time, Tao, Sehun youngest brother, wnated to talk with me. He wants to play video games with me tonight. He look innocent. He use his courage to ask me. I accept his invitation. Suddenly, Lay cane down from a tree. He invite me to hear him play his guitar. I told him my plan with Tao.

   "WHAT?!" So when are you going to have plan with me?" He shouted and look at Tao. Tao stick out his tongue. Lay wanted to pinch him but Tao quickly ran behind me. Lay stop pursuing his brother and left. Tao also leave, saying "Annyeong". When the last bell rang, I walk home with Sehun. I told him about Tao invitation. He look uneasy. He scolded me for accepting Tao invitation. I pull away from him. Hurt. He don't have to scream. He feel sorry and apologizes.

   "You should be careful" He said. "Huh, why?". He kept silent.

   That night, it's my second time at the mansion, my fear lessen. I rang the door bell. Tao open the door for me. He showed me his room. He decorated hos room more child like. Instead of video games, he has many panda bears on his shelve. He has peculiar taste. His panda bear look weird. There's a bunny with crossed mark on it's eyes and lost one ear. There's also a panda bear with eye patch. He borrowed Sehun video games to play with me.

   After 10 minutes playing, Tao paused the game. He gave me a creepy smile. His eyes look fierce. "T-Tao" He pushed me to the floor. He showed me his fangs. I push him hard with both hand and legs. I let out a sream. I manage to run away. I run as fast as possible.

    "Is this what Sehun means by 'be careful'?!" He was about to catch me when Sehun stop him.

    "I warn you not to touch my girlfriend!" Tao looked at me furious and walk towards his room, feeling rage. Sehun hold both of my arms and ask. Concerned.

    "Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Are you injured?" I'm still panting. If Sehun is not around. I know, I won't be safe.

    "I am sorry about Tao. He look kind and easygoing, but deep inside he's a psycho. Are you sure you're okay?"

   "I'm fine, don't worry. I can take care of myself " I answered. I look at Sehun, his expression changes.

   "That's a tsundere line" he said, laughing.

   "So you read manga?" I said and smiled.

   "Well, yeah, haha!" he laughed. He laughed so hard until everyone comes out from their room. They look disturb and watch us curiously. Tao gaves a bored look. Will he try to bite me again. I guess vampire will be a vampire. What about Sehun? Will he do the same someday. I look at my wrist. It's already 10 o'clock.

   "I have to go back home now"

  "I'll company you" He suggested.

  "Okay" I answered. On our way home, I ask Sehun "Do you really love me or you just want my blood?" He pushed me to the wall beside thebroad and..........


Sorry, cliffhanger again. I also forget that there's a cliffhanger. Sorry.. >< hehe~