Cold Blood

Blue Moon

Firstly, I'm so sorry for not updating. I have a vacation for one week for Hari Raya. I went to my hometown for five days. I thought I bring my book to update at there but I didn't. I'm so sorry. >< I will double update tonight. I'm so sorry.


    In the room, there are three corpse, laying helplessly on the floor, giving a frightful look. The corpse were covered with blood. The blood was flooding the room. That means, I'm not dreaming, the other night was real! Sehun is a vampire! I quickly close the door when I heard a footstep. Sehun enter the room holding a tray. The tray contain a plate filled with nachos and the glasses of apple juice. I try to control myself, I hid my shock by smiling calmly but my heart beat like a drum. I take a glass of apple juice from the tray. I may look calm, but there's a storm in my mind. He stare at me. My face feel hot, my heart do somersault.

   "You open the door isn't it?" He asked suspiciously. His expression unreadable.

    "N...no of course not!"

    "Don't lie. I know , I can smell your scent at the door. And I know you saw me the other night with Minji. You hide behind the big tree in the lawn. You leave your scent behind the tree the same as today" I panic. I couldn't move or speak. I regret coming here. What will happen to me? He come closer and touch my hair.

 Whispering in my ears, "I'm a vampire" My pupils grew larger, my pulse fasten as my palm start to sweat.

     "I can go outside just like human. But at midnight, I will find someone to feast. He look straight into my eyes. I try to avoid his glare but I was drawn to him. He has beautiful eyes.

    "Are you scared?" He asked. I gulp. Suddenly, he came closer. I stop breathing. Am I going to die? I close my eyes waiting for his fang calmly. I feel his lips on my neck. He kiss it. "Breath" He said. I open my eyes and saw him smiling.

    "I was 15 back then" He start his story. "I was trying to save my brother. The wave was so strong, it pushed me away. I found myself at a shore. I was about to die when I saw a man standing beside me. He said that I was brave. Suddenly, he bite me. I cried because of the stingness spreading in my body. I woke up and saw the man sitting beside me. He took me to an old mansion in town. There I met the other boys, my brothers. He decided to make us a family. One day, my father went out of the house and never came back. The eldest as usual will guide us. Every year, I transferred from school to school. Now, I think something changes. I can't help it. I already fall in love with a human. I can't forget the scent that I smell from the store. Lucky for me, we are classmate. I love you at first sight" Sehun come closer and kiss my forehead. I was still in daze. The environment change. I can't believe what I'm hearing. I didn't say a word.

    I keep staring at my feet. I blink my eyes a couple of times. I'm not dreaming. It is true. He's in love with me. He took my hand and squeeze my finger. I look at him.

    "Does it shock you?" He said gently. I took a deep breath. He caress my face.

    "Don't aspect me to take it easliy, my brain is exhausted"

     "I understand. I'll send you home"

He accompany me until I reach home.

     "Let's split here" I said. I brushed my bangs away from my forehead. He kissed my forehead. I rush towards my home. My mom already started dinner. But I'm not hungry. I excuse myself and went to my room. I lay on my bed. Staring at the ceiling. A lot happen today. I kept thinking, my mind went from one scene to the other. It's hurt. I moan "My first boyfriend is a vampire" The word raced in my mind as I drifted into a deep, void sleep.


Once again, I'm very sorry. Another chapter coming up.