The Will

Blue Moon

 Sehun walk to the hall with a heavy heart. He sigh. He wished he didn't have to sent Seira home early but there's important matter at hand. After Seira leave, they went to the library in the mansion. The visitor sat on the wind chair. Everyone staring at him without blinking.

   "Don't stare at me like that. My name is Minwoo. I'm a lawyer. I was your father's lawyer. I was paid to come here if anything happen to him. He leave you boys his will". He introduced himself.

   "You're a lawyer? You didn't look like one. You look like an elementary student. By the way, lawyer wears suit not casual like you were wearing right now" Baekhyun said.

   "I heard that a lot. By the way, I'm a genius and went to university early. Law are my passion. But. I'm your lawyer now. Even though I look like an elementary kid. Anyway, I don't like to wear suit" They smack their head together.

   "So what happen to our father?" Sehun asked.

   "I'm here to tell you that your father is dead" Everyone was shocked. They look at each other. Tao held his panda bear tighter. There are sadness in everyone eyes. We always live by ourselves but to lost him would be different.

  "He's dead? There's no way he's dead. You lie!" Sehun yelled.

  "Calm down, Sehun. Listen to the lawyer" Lay said. Minwoo take out n envelope from his backpack and hand it to Lay. We recognised the handwriting. It's father. Lay start the letter with a heavy breath.

  Everyone was silent. There's not a sound. They can hear heart beating if they have any. Instead, they hear the grandfather clock ticking.

   To my boys. If you recieve this letter, it means that I am already dead. I'm sorry to leave you this way. My lawyer Minwoo will help you in anyway. I told you about KIm Clan, the werewolve family. We have been enemy for a long time now. Since the beginning of our clan existen. I'm not aware that they've been following me until the end. I'm worried after I'm gone you will be expose. I want you to prepared for the upcoming war. Take care of the new brothers, he have not develop his power yet. Sehun keep practicing until your power become stronger. Your brothers will help you. Lay, i'm counting on you to protect your brothers. Stay together.

                                                                                                Your father,

                                                                                        Yunho.

   Their face turned pale. The silent deepen. "You heard what happen to your father? If you have any questions or matter come and see me. Here's my card" Minwoo stand and walk to the door. "You have to think what to do next" He said before he take his leave.

   "Everyone, go to your room and take a rest. We have a lot to do" Lay instruct before leaving to his room. One by one, they walk slowly to their room.

   Seira POV

   I walk out from my house but Sehun not to be seen. The guy must have brought a bad news. I walk alone but my mind fill with Sehun. When I reach the classroom, I saw Sehun sitting at his seat. I smile and wave my hand. But Sehun didn't notice me. I walk to my seat.

   "Annyeong Sehun!" He didn't hear me. He seem faraway. He look sad. I hope it's not about last night. I sit down quietly. He was shocked to find me sitting beside him.

   "I'm sorry I didn't pick you up this morning" Sehun apologizes.

   "I don't mind. Can I ask what happen last night?"

   "The lawyer came to give us father's will. My father died. Now, Lay will take care of the family. I'm still in shocked. I can't believe my father is gone. We are immortal creature. But we still could be killed" I hold his hand. I squeeze it, letting him know that I understand. Our homeroom teacher enter the class smiling. I have seen that smile before.

   "Class, this year we're so lucky. We have another transfer student, as handsome as Sehun" The girls cheer, I gave Sehun a nervous smile. I can't believe she said such words. The transfer student enter. He really is handsome and for a second, my heart beat faster. But I know my heart belongs to Sehun. I gaze at Sehun. He look worried. Sehun face turn pale, I turn my head and look at the new boy. He glare at Sehun with a mischievous smile. Does they know each other? Did they meet before? From previous school?


Hye guys! You already know who's the boy and finally L's here! I'm so sorry for not updating. I wanted to update but I got busy, later I got a fever and exam. But now I'm on a holiday for one week. Yay! And I promise, I'll update again tonight. PROMISE!

Love you all! ❤

Do comment. I love to read all your comments. It makes me happy ^^

 

                                             

This is Minwoo from Boyfriend! His cute right?                                                 L from Infinite! Handsome as always.