Unexpected Guest

Blue Moon

Yay! an update! sorry for the cliffhanger ^^


     He pushed me to the wall beside the roadside. He focus on my neck. He lowered his head until his lips touch my neck. I can feel his lips, cold. It did not surprised me anymore but still sweat tickle behind my back, my heart start to beat faster, my palm start to sweat. I close my eyes and wait for his fangs to penetrate my neck. It seem he really wanted my blood and not my heart. Instead of biting, he start kissing my neck. He didn't stop there. He start kissing my lips.

     "I don't want your blood but I want you. Pabo!" I feel relieve. I start smiling and warm sip through my heart.

     "Actually, I love you too since.....when I first saw you" I said.

     "Uh? What did you say? I can't hear you~" Sehun ask. I give him a playful grin.

     "I'm going to say it once! Sehun pabo!" When I reached home, my sister sitting in the living room, watching television. She turn and start staring at me. There's a twinkle in her eyes. She chuckled. I blushed. I went straight to my room, touch my lips and closed my eyes. I keep remembering his lip on mine.

     The next morning, I saw Sehun outside my house. He look like a model leaning on my gate. It took my breath away. What a beautiful sight.

      "Sorry for keeping you waiting" I said. "Never mind. As long as you walk with me" He grab my hands. I blushed.

     In the classroom, my friend Sooyoung grab my hand and pull me. She's jealous of me. "You're so lucky to have him as your boyfriend. Make sure you keep an eye on him, he got a lot of fans" Sooyoung warn. "Who's that cute boy?" Sooyoung ask. I turn around and saw Tao standing outside my classroom. He use his eyes as a signal. He wants to meet me. I walk towards him, he wanted to talk. Sehun saw us. He followed us quietly. "I'm sorry about yesterday" Tao apologise. He look different from last night. His eyes are sincere and innocent. I'm speechless.

     "Never mind". Then he leave sulking. I try to stop him but he already gone. I was standing alone when a gust of wind blow my hair, brushing my cheeks. I let the wind caress me before I return to my class.

     Lay stop me. he wanted to talk. "Did Tao apologise? Sehun told me what happen last night. He told me you know who we are. I'm sorry my little brother behave so recklessly. I promise it won't happen again". His word startled me.

    "That is not all" His word caught me of guard. I look him in the eyes. He give a slight smile. "I have a guitar competition next two weeks. Can you come to my house and hear me play. I need human opinion". He ask that request before. Hearing him play the guitar would be great.

   "Ok, sure". He look satisfied and leave immediately before I change my mind. He wave. He look so cute the way he wave his hand.

   Sehun stand beside me. Where did he come from? Could he be following me because he's worried?

   "Let's go and eat something" Sehun suggested. We go back to our class and take out pur lunch. Sehun eat his lunch sulking. I brought some meat. He look at my food with shimmering eyes. "You want some".

   "A definite yes!" Sehun answered. Then he continued. "But I want you to feed me". When I was about to say no, Sehun give me his cute look. He was so cute! I look away, refuse. He touch my chin and said, "Please....." Again, he gave me his cute look. I try to look away but fail.

   "F-fine, only this once" "Yeah!" He cheer. I feed him and our classmate cheered. We ignored their teasing.

  Time seem to fly so fast, the bell rang. It's time to go home. We walk together, holding hand. "Tonight, you're coming to my house?" Sehun asked. I nodded.

  "Last night, we had a meeting-a family meeting. After what happen to you, we decided to change our diet. Tao didn't agree but Lay is the head of the family when father not around. We have to follow his rules whether you like it or not".

   "Change your diet?" I asked confused. "From drinking human blood to animal blood" We stop walking and face each other. "After the incident last night. Lay decided it's too dangerous for you if we still desire for human blood". "I told him about us and I didn't want to move anymore. I want to be with you". I felt overwhelm hearing that from him.

   That night, I went to their mansion. Lay accompany me to his room. His room fill with CD's. All of the CD's are instrumental especially guitar.

   "You really like music" I guess. "Ah" he answered simply. He take out his guitar from the case. He close his eyes and start playing. His fingers dance on the strings of his guitars. He play a soothing music. I close my eyes and and move with his music. "Is it ok?" Lay ask. Is it over. I didn't realise it's over. "It's beautiful" I said, clapping. He smile-relief.

   There's a knock on the door. Baekhyun enter before Lay allow him in. He walk straight to Lay and whisper in his ear. Lay expression change.

  We went down stair. There's someone waiting in the hall. He has black hair, brown eyes and he is as tall as Baekhyun. He look like an elementary student with his casual attire.

   Everyone gather, around that guy. Sehun glance at me and he seem upset. Who is this guy? Why is he here?

   Everyone feel uneasy. I stand close to Sehun. "I'm sorry but I think you better leave". He walk me to the door. He brush my cheek lovingly. "I love you....See you tommorrow, Seira"

  The moon hang brightly on the sky. The wind blow gently. The leaves rustle. I feel uncomfortable. I have a feeling something unexpected will happen. My heart ache for Sehun. I hope everything will be alright.


Sorry if the after cliffhanger is lame.. hehe. I really love to read all of your comments. Thank you for subscribing new readers!

Do comment if you like ! ^^ I would love to read them ❤