C h a p t e r 4: "Don't You Know Me?"

Final Goodbye?

 A/N: I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated this story for a while. I've been busy and, I have been distracted. I said to myself, once I update MDA, I'll update this.  Well, I updated MDA but forgot this. Television gets me xD! But, don't worry, I'll try my best to update frequently on this. I hope you like this chapter

_____________

Recap on Chapter3: JaeJoong is the new student and met up with his old friends. He meets JiJae and SeulGi. He was shocked to see JiJae was upset seeing how JiJae doesn't know JaeJoong.

(A/N: I hope that refreshed your memory....I wonder how long I haven't updated this ^^)

_____________

 

C h a p t e r 4:


JiJae walked home, feeling uncomfortable in there with JaeJoong.  She didn’t know why but she just does.  She stopped and turned as she heard JaeJoong calling her.

 

“JiJae?” JaeJoong called.

 

“Yeah?” she responded.

 

JaeJoong stared at her.  He couldn’t believe how much she has grown.  He’s truly shocked, feeling happy, angry, and sad at the same time.  He then found that necklace on her.

 

“Don’t you know me?” asked JaeJoong.

 

“Kim JaeJoong, wae?” JiJae asked back.

 

“Don’t you know me?!” he started to yell from his anger.

 

“Wh-What are y-you talking about?” JiJae asked feeling scared.

 

“You don’t, huh?”

 

“I don’t what?”

 

“How can you not know me, huh?  We’ve known each other for years!  You left me! Why?” he yelled.  Tears stared forming in JiJae’s eyes, showing fear in them.

 

“I-I…”

 

JiJae couldn’t take it and ran home, leaving JaeJoong standing there alone.  He watched her run and leaving him again.  JaeJoong ran home, thinking what he’d done.  He lied on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

 

F l a s h b a c k

 

“JiJi!” 7 year old JaeJoong called.

 

“Yeah, oppa?” answered 6 year old JiJae.

 

“Don’t you know me” he asked.

 

“Neh…you’re my Joongie!  Do you know me?” JiJae cheered as she answered and asked him.  They always asked each other if they know each other.

 

“My baby JiJi,” JaeJoong answered and they hugged.

 

E n d of F l a s h b a c k

 

“She forgot about me.  I bet she doesn’t even care,” JaeJoong said to himself, having tears flowing down his eyes.  “Why?”

 

JiJae stared at her window.  She cried as she watched the cars passing by and kids laughing and talking, enjoying life.  JiJae wishes that she knows.  She didn’t know what JaeJoong was even talking about.  Was this her fault?

 

“Gosh, why can’t I have a normal life?” she asked herself crying.  “Why?”

 

She lied on her bed, staring straight at the ceiling, thinking.  She wiped her tears away, and slowly drifting to sleep.

 

###DREAM###

 

“Oppa…will you always love me?”

 

“Of course.  I will always.  I love you, baby.”

 

“I love you”

 

###End of Dream###

 

JiJae woke up from the sound of her cell phone.  She looked at it as YunHo messaged her.  She replied back, answering that she’s alright.  After, she walked to the kitchen, making her dinner.  She stared at the television watching some dramas.  After dinner, she took a shower and headed off to bed again.

 

“Yobesayo?” she answered as her phone rang.

 

“JiJae, need a ride?” asked YunHo.

 

“Anio, oppa.  I’ll walk, I need some fresh air.  I’ll meet you there, araso,” JiJae answered.

 

“Araso, be careful though,” said YunHo.

 

“I will.”

 

She grabbed a granola bar and her bag, headed to school.  Along the way, she felt that she was followed.  Every block, she would turn back, seeing no one there.  She felt scared, so she ran to school immediately.  She made it to the front of the building, happily walking there.  She threw away her wrapper, walking to her locker.  She smiled, seeing SeulGi there.
 

“Hey,” SeulGi greeted.

 

“Hi, so what’s up?” JiJae asked.

“Waiting for, oppa.  Thought he be with you,” SeulGi answered.

 

“Anio, I wanted to walk here, but don’t worry, he’s coming.”

 

“Good, he promised me he would.”

 

JiJae laughed and closed her locker.  She turned, seeing YunHo, ChangMin, JunSu, and YooChun, but suddenly felt scared and terrified seeing JaeJoong.  SeulGi looked at her, and frowned.  She figured something was wrong with her.

 

“JiJi, are you alright?” SeulGi asked.

 

“Um, yeah,” she lied and walked towards them, SeulGi following, walking to YunHo.  SeulGi kissed YunHo morning.  “Oppa, how are you?”

 

“Fine, had a nice walk?  I saw you running here,” said YunHo.

 

“Yeah well…I thought someone was following me so I ran.”

 

“That’s why I drive you.”

 

“I want fresh air.  I needed to think about some things.”

               

JaeJoong walked passed her and walked to his locker alone.  JiJae frowned but then suddenly kept a smile on her face.  She turned, and headed to the classroom alone.  YunHo looked at her confused.  The boys headed their lockers and YunHo kissed SeulGi goodbye.  As YunHo walked in, JiJae didn’t noticed and pushed him out of the way.  YunHo watched he and he looked behind him, seeing JunSu, YooChun, and ChangMin confused as JaeJoong was sitting down, pretending that nothing happened.

 

“I’ll look for her, here,” said YunHo as he handed his things to YooChun and ran to her.  He soon heard crying.  “JiJae, are you alright?”  He stopped as he saw JiJae running and hugged him crying.

 

“Anio, I hate JaeJoong,” said JiJae.

 

“Wae?  He’s the nicest person ever,” said YunHo.

 

“Chincha?” she asked.

 

“Yeah, just get to know him first.”

 

“Araso.”

 

She wiped away her tears and they both headed back to class.  Luckily they were there before the bell rang. JiJae avoided JaeJoong as she sat down.  She drew on her notebook as JaeJoong watched her.  He felt angry at her.  He doesn’t know his feelings for her are now.  He’s just heartbroken and confused.  He tried taking a peek of her drawing, but Ms. Song came in, having him sitting up straight.  JiJae set her notebook aside as JaeJoong took a quick peek. His eyes widened.

 

“Kim JaeJoong, is there a problem back there?” asked Ms. Song.  JaeJoong sat back and looked at her.

 

“Uh…anio. Mianhe, carry on,” said JaeJoong.

 

“Okay, now class…” Ms. Song continued about the lesson.

 

JiJae finished her work early as she started drawing again.  It was an image that came into her mind and she still had to finish drawing.  She smiled, wishing to see him again.  Though…what is his name?  Who was he?  How come every time she sees him, she felt a little bit complete and happier?  Finally, she completed it as she quietly tore out the page and was about to show it to YunHo but the bell rang for lunch.  Ms. Song told them their homework due on Monday.  JiJae was the last one out as she headed to her locker then to lunch.  She found all of them sitting.  She smiled and sat next to YunHo.

 

“Here you go,” said YunHo.

 

“Thank you,” she said and started eating, taking out her drawing.  “Oppa, look at my drawing.”  YunHo took it and looked at it with amazement.

 

“Whoa, that’s really good. I never knew you could draw,” YunHo said.  SeulGi took the paper and looked at it with amusement.

 

“Whoa, JiJi, that’s so cool.  Who’s he supposed to be anyway?” SeulGi asked.

 

“My friend,” she answered sadly.

 

“Oh chincha?  What happened to him?” SeulGi asked.

 

“It’s not him…it must be me,” JiJae answered, getting her paper back and ate sadly.

 

“JiJae~ah, you alright?” ChangMin asked.

 

“Um, yeah.”

 

“You sure?” YooChun questioned.

 

“Neh, don’t worry.”

 

JaeJoong looked at her secretly as he ate.  He felt angry at her and just couldn’t stand it.  He stood up fiercely and walked out of the cafeteria.  Everyone looked at him confused except JiJae.

 

“What’s with him?” JunSu asked.

 

“I don’t know,” YooChun answered.

 

“Maybe he’s tired?” ChangMin guessed.

 

“Maybe.”

 

YunHo looked over at SeulGi as she had a questionable look at her face.  Both turned to JiJae, seeing how she was about to have tears.  JiJae didn’t know why, but she feels how everything us her fault.  She held back her tears and ate slowly.

 

School was over for the day as JiJae walked home.  She told YunHo that she’ll walk home.  He understood as he let her.  All the way home, JiJae stared at the ground.  She started thinking about JaeJoong’s expressions and words.  With no control in her mind, she headed to the park with a children’s playground.  She sat on the swing set, without noticing someone there.  The person turned to her in shock.

 

“JiJae?” JiJae turned and felt scared.

 

“J-JaeJoong~ah,” she answered.

 

“Mianhe.  I didn’t mean to yesterday,” JaeJoong apologized.

 

“I-It’s alright,” she answered him and stared at the ground.

 

“Um…I’m going to head home, bye.”

 

“See you.”

 

JaeJoong stood up and left home without looking back at her.  She watched him leave and once his figure disappeared she looked around the park.  She smiled as some random memories from her past.

 

“Hmm…I wonder who he is. I never see his face through these flashbacks,” she said to herself.