C h a p t e r 11: My Fault

Final Goodbye?

C h a p t e r 11:

“KimBum~oppa! Over here!” JiJae called to him.

It was Saturday night as they both decided to go shopping together. They both decided to meet at the entrance. She smiled, seeing KimBum running towards her. When he came, she hugged him and they both went inside.

“Okay, where do you wanna go?” KimBum asked.

JiJae looked around and smiled, seeing her favorite store, 579.

“C’mon, oppa,” she said and dragged him in there.

“Why here?” KimBum whined.

“You asked me where I wanna go and I want to go here,” JiJae answered looking through the clothes.

“Need new outfits, do you?”

“Yes…”

“Araso…now…try these on.”

JiJae nodded and accepted the clothes he chose for her. She went in the fitting room and admired the clothes he chose. She got out, seeing KimBum sitting down bored.

“So?” she asked him, catching his attention. KimBum looked up and smiled.

“Beautiful, as usual,” KimBum complimented.

“Well, you choose the best,” said JiJae and changed to her original clothes. They headed out and walked to the boardwalk café. “So, let’s eat?”

“Sure.”

They smiled and ordered a smoothie. They sat down and drank, watching the other people walking by. KimBum looked around and suddenly frowned. ‘Anio,’ he thought.

“JiJae~ah, c’mon, let’s go to another store,” he said. JiJae looked up at him.

“Sure.”

JiJae turned around; carrying her purse, yet suddenly frowned.

“Oppa, really, I don’t need a drink,” said a girl.

“Yeah, you do. I can tell that you do.”

“Kim JaeJoong, I don’t,” she pouted.

JiJae turned away and faced KimBum.

“Oppa…” she said, having tears forming in her eyes.

“C’mon, JiJae,” he said, placing his arm around her shoulders.

They walked passed them, and JiJae silently cried. As they passed, the girl with JaeJoong felt sorry for her.

“Oppa, you see that girl?” she asked and JaeJoong turned, noticing who they were. He didn’t show emotion that he knew them and turned back to her and nodded. “I feel sorry. I wonder what she’s crying about.”

“Me, too, but don’t worry, Hyo Joo, I guess the guy with her will make her feel better,” JaeJoong answered and put his arm around Hyo Joo’s shoulders. “C’mon, let’s watch a movie.”

“Araso.”

“JiJae, are you alright?” asked KimBum, worried as they sat on her porch.

“Anio, oppa. It hurts a lot when I saw him with another girl now,” JiJae answered, stopping her tears.

“Look, I think you might need someone else and not me,” KimBum said.

“Neh, you’re right.” Things were a little silent for a while. “It’s weird. It’s like you know me too well, and yet…I’ve met for a while.”

“I guess, I just pay attention to you too much.”

“Hm, thanks, oppa. I’m just gonna go inside,” JiJae said.

“Oh, araso. Call me, beep me, if you’re gonna need me!” KimBum yelled as he was going to run to his house.

“Araso!” JiJae answered back with a laugh.

JiJae smiled as she ran to the television room. She turned it on and decided to have some ice cream. She added sprinkles and chocolate syrup. (a/n: -_-…I’m in a mood for ice cream now hehe) She then text YunHo.

‘Oppa! Hey!’ [JiJae]

‘JiJi! How are you?’ [YunHo]

‘Fine…u?’ [JiJae]

‘In China. It was very last minute I didn’t get time to say bye to anyone’ [YunHo]

‘Oh, mianhe, I guess I’m bugging you. I’ll go now, have fun’ [JiJae]

‘Araso, bye. And it’s cool, you never annoy me’ [YunHo]

They both stopped and JiJae sighed, wishing YunHo was here right now. She knows how YooChun is now in America. She knows how now JunSu is Japan in a soccer game and ChangMin, she thinks he’s at home or trying to find a girl. She decided to call him.

“Yobesayo?” ChangMin answered.

“Oppa, it’s JiJi,” JiJae answered.

“Oh, JiJae, how are you? Are you alright?” ChangMin asked, feeling so worried.

“I’m…” she hesitated as she didn’t want to lie to him or have ChangMin talk some sense into JaeJoong.

“It’s JaeJoong Hyung, isn’t it?”

“H-How did you know?”

“Well, I mean…right now you seem to depress about him. What is it about?” he asked.

“Um…oppa, if you’re not busy, can we hang out together later. Just you and me?” she asked.

“Okay, it’s fine with me. Where would you like to go later?”

“Um, wanna walk around?”

“Sure, anything for my favorite dongseng.”

“Gomawo, oppa.”

“You’re welcome,” said ChangMin.

Later that night, ChangMin came over to JiJae’s pick her up. He found her wearing her comfortable clothing and a beanie hat. ChangMin smiled as she walked beside and walked around.

“So, what’s wrong?” ChangMin asked, once they passed the park.

“Um…” JiJae hesitated a while, having trouble answering his question. ChangMin sat down as she sat down next to him on the bench. “Me and KimBum~oppa were at the mall. I saw JaeJoong with another girl.” Soon, tears started coming. “Instantly, I felt broken, like a bomb just hit me or something.” Soon she started to cry and ChangMin lend her his shoulder to cry on. “I can’t take it. I regret everything I have done. I should’ve said bye to him as I left to JeJu Island and I when returned, I should’ve have just talked to him and do everything to have him apologize. It’s all my fault.”

“JiJae, it may be your fault, but it’s not only your fault,” said ChangMin.

“What do you mean? Who else is at fault here?” she asked when she sat up.

“JaeJoong,” ChangMin simply answered.

“Anio, it isn’t. It’s my fault. Everything. I made the wrong decisions. Everything is wrong. I don’t even deserve to live!”

“JiJae, don’t say that! You deserve to live. That’s why you’re on Earth here living. Don’t waste your life!” ChangMin said angrily.

“I won’t but how can I?”

“That’s just something you need to figure out.”

A girl passed them casually. JiJae looked up at her and widened her eyes. When she was completely gone, ChangMin turned to her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked very concerned.

“I’ve seen her before…with JaeJoong,” she answered.

“Chincha?” ChangMin questioned again.

“Neh. They seem happy…together…when I saw them. JaeJoong must actually love her.”

“JiJae~ah, don’t cry, please. Don’t cry.”

“I need to cry, oppa. Crying relieves the stress for me,” she said and slightly smiled.

“Araso, if it does, just cry. I just don’t want you to give up. Don’t. Maybe, hyung needs time to think,” said ChangMin. JiJae lightly chuckled.

“That’s exactly what KimBum~oppa said to me too.”

---

Previews for Chapter 12:

“Oppa, what did I ever deserve to have you as my friend?” she asked herself.

---

“Hey, baby,” he greeted happily. “How was your day?”

“Good, and I’ve been thinking…”

“What?” JaeJoong asked so curiously. She hesitated for a while and looked at him. “What is it?”

“Look, JaeJoong…I know how you don’t love me, love me. You love someone else,” she confessed.

---

“JiJi’s right, staring at the sky can relieve the stress and has you think…saranghae.”

---

“Mianhe,” she said and opened her eyes in shock.