C h a p t e r 15: Final

Final Goodbye?

C h a p t e r 15:

“YunHo~oppa, congratulations!” JiJae cheered, hugging YunHo after their reception party. “You too, SeulGi. I hope that I can be as pretty as you if I ever get married.”

“JiJi, you will be. You will be married too. I mean, you caught my bouquet and a coincidence that JaeJoong got the girdle,” SeulGi said while laughing.

“True…but still.”

“Hey…don’t get all disappointed ‘cause you’ll get me disappointment. I’m happy enough that you and JaeJoong are finally together, right?”

“Right. I’m happy with that now.”

“SeulGi~ah!” YunHo called, waving his hands.

“Well…I better go for the honeymoon. Bye,” said SeulGi.

“Bye…enjoy your time,” JiJae answered with a small smirk on her face.

“Bwoh? What’s with the smirk?” SeulGi asked.

“Oh you’ll see.”

“I’m scared.”

“Aw, don’t be. YunHo will treat you just fine. Bye!”

They soon left, as JiJae waved bye happily. ChangMin walked up to her and held her shoulder.

“What was that about? SeulGi seems freaked out,” ChangMin asked.

“Oh, nothing. Just nothing,” JiJae answered when she turned to JaeJoong who was talking to YooChun and JunSu.

“Okay…well I’m going to head home. Want me to walk you?” ask ChangMin.

“Anio…I’m fine. I think I’ll head to Han River,” JiJae answered, “Bye.”

“Bye.”

Both went their separate ways. JaeJoong turned, seeing how JiJae is walking away. He turned back to YooChun and JunSu who were smiling.

“What’s with the smile?” JaeJoong ask.

“So…happy that you two are together?” YooChun asked him.

“Really happy. Our mistakes are now in the past.”

“That’s good to hear,” said JunSu.

“Hey, where’s BoA and Ri In?” JaeJoong asked so curiously.

“Huh?!” they turned, finding them nowhere.

“BoA?!” YooChun called.

“RI IN!!!” JunSu screamed.

“BOO!!!” the girls screamed and hugged them from behind. JaeJoong laughed the whole time.

“Don’t do that,” JunSu whined, “You had me all worried.”

“You’re no fun then,” said Ri In.

“JaeJoong, where’s JiJae at?” BoA asked, her arms wrapped around YooChun’s shoulders.

“Um…mollayo. I just saw her walking away though,” JaeJoong answered.

“O.O You’re an idiot. Go to her!” BoA yelled. “Bali! Bali!”

“What if she just needs to be alone?”

“You’re one of the worst boyfriends ever then. She won’t care,” Ri In answered.

“Worst boyfriend?” JaeJoong questioned.

“GO TO HER!” they yelled at him.

“Araso, araso…sheesh, temper there,” he mumbled.

“What you say?” asked the girls.

“Oh nothing, nothing. I’ll be going.”

“Stupid much…” Ri In muttered.

JaeJoong walked around and found a flower shop. He bought some and walked to a store and bought some things. He figured where her destination is, Han River here he goes. He saw a figure sitting down. JaeJoong smiled. He walked up to her and gave JiJae a hug from behind.

“Hey,” JaeJoong greeted softly.

“What took you so long?” JiJae asked.

“Bwoh? You were waiting for me?” JaeJoong asked.

“Yup. You said you’ll come after me all the time.”

“Oh…turn around I got you something,” JaeJoong told her. JiJae smiled and turned, seeing JaeJoong holding a bouquet of flowers. “Like them?”

“I love them, oppa. But…you didn’t have to,” JiJae said.

“But I really wanted to. Here, I brought us sushi too, incase you’re hungry.”

“Oh I am oppa.”

JaeJoong put a sushi in . JiJae looked away chewing because of her blushing.

“Why are you blushing?” JaeJoong asked.

“Bwoh…it’s awkward still,” JiJae answered. JaeJoong leaned in closer to her face.

“Is this awkward?” JaeJoong asked again.

JiJae hesitated for a while. Their faces a centimeter apart, close enough for their lips to touch. JiJae stared at him in the eyes as JaeJoong did the same. He leaned in much closer, having their lips finally touching. He softly kissed her. She smiled in his kiss and kissed him back happily. JaeJoong smiled and broke the kiss as he just looked into her eyes.

“Baby JiJi,” JaeJoong called.

“Joongie?” JiJae responded back to him.

“Saranghae,” he confessed.

“Saranghae, oppa.”

“I have something for you though.”

“W-What is it?”

JaeJoong stood up and helped her up. He kissed her left hand and knelt down. He looked up at her as she had a shocked expression on her face. JaeJoong smiled at her causing her to smile back.

“JiJae~ah…from the day I’ve met you when we were little, I thought you were cute. I was happy that I said hi to you. It was one of the best days of my life. Then we became closer and we loved each other. That made me even happier. Though…you left unexpectedly and I was just frustrated and too stubborn. You came back having my emotions mixed up and I got confused but you know what…all the mistakes in the past are gone because I love you. I want to be with you in all times. I’ll protect you, honor you, and run after you no matter what. I just need you, so…will you marry me?” JaeJoong asked when took an engagement ring out of his pocket.

He looked up at her again, seeing tears streaming down her face. She smiled once he looked at her and nodded.

“I’ll marry you, oppa. I will,” JiJae answered with her voice breaking.

JaeJoong smiled and lightened up. He placed the ring on her finger. JaeJoong quickly stood up and kissed her passionately as she did back. He broke the kiss as they both laughed. He picked her up by the waist and spun her around, causing her to squeal in excitement.

“Ah, oppa!” JiJae squealed.

JaeJoong stopped and kissed her again under the bright moonlight. He stopped and let her down. JiJae giggled and ran off as he chased after her.

“Oppa, you can’t catch me!” she shouted.

“Neh, I can! I always will!” JaeJoong answered back and hugged her from behind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction! In winglin, I would usually comment back, so I'm sorry that I don't comment back to you readers here, but reading the comments make me happy! :D! I'll post my other stories here from winglin, so look forward to it!