C h a p t e r 1: Again

Final Goodbye?

C h a p t e r 1:

 

                 “Class we have a new student in the university, so please be nice,” said Ms. Song.

 

                 “Araso,” the students said.

 

Soon, a girl with layered black hair, side bangs, with a petite body came in.  She seemed lightly tanned, and is pretty much on the average height.  She was staring at the floor and slowly looked up.  She had a slight smile on her face and seemed pretty shy.  All of the guys awed at her.  She turned to the teacher and smiled.

 

                 “Class, this is Kim JiJae.  Kim JiJae, please introduce yourself,” said Ms. Song.  JiJae slowly turned to the class and slightly smiled.

 

                 “Annyounghaesayo, Kim JiJae, imnida,” said JiJae shyly and bowed.

 

                 “Now, JiJae, sit next to…Jung YunHo. YunHo, raise your hand.”  YunHo raised his hand with a smile.  “Over there.”  JiJae nodded and sat next to him.

 

                 “Hi, I’m Jung YunHo.  Nice to meet you,” said YunHo.

 

                 “You, too,” JiJae said back and paid back attention to the teacher.

 

Everyone was asleep as JiJae still paid her full attention.  The bell soon rang as Ms. Song told them about their homework then ran for lunch.

 

                 “YunHo, do you mind sowing JiJae around the school?” Ms. Song asked, seeing how the two are the last ones there.

 

                 “Sure, I wouldn’t mind,” YunHo answered.

 

                 “Thanks.”

 

YunHo walked out and waited for JiJae to come out.  JiJae turned, seeing YunHo standing there.

 

                 “I’ll show you around the school, alright,” YunHo offered.

 

                 “Uh, s-sure.  Thanks,” said JiJae.

 

First, she headed to her locker and grabbed her things.  She turned to YunHo, signaling that she’s ready.  YunHo smiled and headed the way.  JiJae followed, paying attention to every direction of the school.  She stopped her tracks, finding the music room.  With YunHo still talking, she walked in and found many instruments and parts of a written song on the board.  She saw a shiny piano and felt it.  Obviously, JiJae was amazed.  She suddenly heard the door open, finding YunHo standing.

 

                 “Oh, mianhe,” JiJae said.

 

                 “You like it here?” YunHo asked.

 

                 “Yeah.”

 

                 “Cool.  It’s a really nice room.  Well, let’s eat.  Sit next to me and my friends?” he asked her.

 

                 “Okay,” JiJae answered and they raced to the cafeteria.

 

YunHo stopped at the front, waiting for JiJae who then decided to walk.  She smiled seeing him waiting.   Once she reached him, she followed him to the table he eats at. She found soon found three other boys sitting there.  YunHo sat down as he patted a seat next to him for JiJae.  She nodded and smiled as she gently sat down, getting ready to eat her lunch.

 

                 “Hi, JiJae, I’m Shim ChangMin,” said ChangMin, reaching out for a handshake.  JiJae turned and shook his hand.

 

                 “H-Hi, ChangMin,” JiJae said shyly.

 

                 “I’m Park YooChun,” said YooChun.

 

                 “I am your lovable dolphin, Kim JunSu,” said JunSu.  JiJae giggled.

 

                 “Nice to meet you.”

 

                 “Look JiJae, there’s this awesome club we’re all going to Saturday night.  You want to come?” YunHo asked.

 

                 “S-Sure…but, I don’t know if I can,” JiJae replied.

 

                 “Please,” ChangMin begged, “C’mon, it’ll be very fun.”

 

                 “I don’t know.  I don’t really go to those places.  I usually go to malls, libraries, parks, or stay at home,” replied JiJae.

 

                 “Chincha?  Well, you’re going to have some fun with us,” said YooChun.

 

                 “Araso, I-I’ll come, but where is the place anyway?”

 

                 “I’ll pick you up.  What’s your address?” asked YunHo.  JiJae wrote down her address and cell phone number for him.  He folded it up and placed it in his pocket.  “Don’t forget, Saturday, 7 at night.”

 

                 “A-Araso.”

 

                 “No need to be shy,” said JunSu, “You’re going to hang out with us for now on.”

 

                 “Well, you guys are really kind so why not?”  The guys chuckled and they all ate their lunch.

 

Finally, after a few hours, school ended.  JiJae went to her locker to put her things away and to bring some books home.  She closed her locker, seeing a girl behind it.  She jumped and squealed.

 

                 “Hey, you’re the new girl right?” asked the girl.  JiJae slowly nodded.  “Well, stay away YunHo~oppa!”

 

                 “Hmm?” she asked questionably.

 

                 “Stay away.  I don’t think he’s going to be your friend anyway, he must be pretending.”

 

                 “Who are you anyway?”

 

                 “I am Jung HyeBin, you idiot.”

 

                 “Yah, I’m not an idiot you fake!” JiJae yelled.

 

                 “Call me a fake! Why you little…” She was about to slap her until someone held her wrist.  HyeBin turned around seeing another girl behind her.  “S-S-SeulGi~shi, h-hi.”
 

                 “Don’t even think about it,” said SeulGi.

 

                 “A-Araso, bye.”

 

HyeBin ran away scared.  SeulGi turned to JiJae and gave her a warm smile.

 

                 “Annyounghaesayo, chonun, Bae SeulGi, imnida,” said SeulGi.

 

                 “Annyounghaesayo, chonun, Kim JiJae, imnida,” said JiJae.

 

                 “Don’t worry about HyeBin; she’s overly obsessed with YunHo.  She hates it when ANY girl gets close to him and not her,” SeulGi explained.

 

                 “Oh, araso.  Thank you.”
 

                 “You’re welcome.  See yeah,” said SeulGi and walked out.

 

JiJae sighed and smiled.  She headed outside.  She saw someone standing at the front of the school and was seriously curious.  She walked to him secretly and shocked seeing YunHo.  She then just casually walked to him.

 

                 “YunHo, w-what are you doing here?” she asked him.  YunHo turned and smiled to her.

 

                 “Well, I was thinking that I’ll drive you home.  I shouldn’t let you walk alone,” said YunHo.

 

                 “You waited for me the whole time?” she asked.

 

                 “Yeah.”

 

                 “You didn’t have to.  I’m fine walking alone.”
 

                 “C’mon, I’ll drive you.”

 

                 “Thank you, YunHo…for everything.”

 

                 “You’re welcome and I will drive to school, too.  I pick up the other guys so all of us we’ll get to school together.”

 

                 “Oh, araso.  I think I’m going to like it here again.”  YunHo rose and eyebrow but didn’t bother to ask, not wanting to be rude.

 

A/N: Oddly, when I pasted it, the parts that I indented weren't and because it's going to annoy me if I don't indent them, I spaced it alot haha. Yeah, I think I have problems with my own grammar and stuff ^^. Weird habit hehe. Although, I do hope you enjoyed the first chapter! :)