College

Wolf's Amulet
"Jae, stay in the car. It might still be dangerous inside." Said Luhan as he got out of the car. Jae did as Luhan said and sat in the driver's seat of her car. She waited for about 5 minutes before Luhan came back with a few bags filled with his belongings. 
"You ready?" Asked Jae.
"Yeah." Said Luhan. With that, Jae drove to college and parked in her usual spot.
"What class do you have now?" Asked Jae. Luhan rummaged through his book bag to find his timetable.
"Here it is!" He said as he pulled out a rumpled piece of paper. Jae took it from his hands and looked at it. "Hey! You have the same class as me now! Lets go together." She smiled as she gave Luhan back his timetable and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards their first class. Luhan was surprised at her sudden action and he blushed slightly, staring at the hand that held his. They walked in together and Jae sat in the back of the class while Luhan stood at the front and introduced himself. When he was done, he took the free seat next Jae.
Luhan's first day at college passed by really well. It turned out that he shared most classes with Jae and the only class he didn't share with Jae, he shared with Hana and MinJi.
Luhan sat in his seat in his last class of the day. MinJi walked into the classroom with Hana at her heels. Hana bumped into MinJi who stopped in her tracks. She turned to Hana and smirked. "Guess who's in our class?" She asked Hana. Hana looked around the class but she couldn't see who MinJi meant. MinJi rolled her eyes and forced Hana to look in Luhan's direction. Hana giggled stupidly and began to walk over to him.
"Hey there~" she chimed, a plastic smile pasted on her chubby face. Luhan looked up at Hana.
"Can I help you?" He asked not recognising them at first.
"I see that you're attending college here now. Do you want us to show you around after class?" MinJi said in a mischievous tone while winking at him.
Luhan finally realised who they were and immediately turned his head away. "I can find my way around just fine, thanks." He said coldly. MinJi and Hana exchanged confused glances before turning to walk away and sitting in their seats at the front of the classroom. The lesson seemed to go on for en eternity to Luhan, he did his bet to not fidgit and pay attention to what was being taught. Finally, the clock struck 3 and the bell rang. Luhan gathered his things and left, making his way to Jae's car.
"Luhan!" Jae called him over, waving her hand at him.
"Hi." Luhan greeted her before getting into the car. Once they arrived at Jae's apartment, Jae plonked herself down on the couch.
"Ahh... Today was tiring... I don't want to do my homework!" She complained as she took her shoes off, pouting her lips. Luhan giggled under his breath, thinking of how cute she looked when she pouted.
"Come on! Do it quickly and then you can relax." Luhan encouraged her.
Jae sighed heavily. "Okay..." She turned to Luhan. "Want to go out later? There's a good sushi place I know in the city."
"Sounds great!" Chimed Luhan.