Breakfast From A Werewolf

Wolf's Amulet
Jae stirred in her bed as the morning sunlight shone on her face through her bedroom window. She fluttered her eyes open and groggily got out of bed. On her way to the bathroom she bumped into something. Jae fell on her bottom and looked up to see she had bumped into a shirtless Luhan wearing shorts and sporting very messing bed-hair. Jae's cheeks went red and she quickly shut her eyes. But it was useless, Luhan's broad and muscular chest along with his marvelously sculpted six pack were all she could see behind her closed eyes. Luhan giggled awkwardly and helped her up. "Sorry..." He said before heading off to his room. Jae felt her way to the bathroom, still with her eyes closed. Once safely in the bathroom she opened her eyes, showered and brushed her teeth. Out in the hallway, fully dressed and made up, Jae could smell food. Delicious food. Her tummy rumbled.
Jae went into the kitchen to find the source of the smell, only to find Luhan (now wearing a shirt) standing at the stove cooking eggs and bacon. Jae's eyes went wide. "You can cook?!" She blurted out, so surprised at what she was seeing. "Good morning to you too." Luhan laughed. "And yes, I do a little cooking here and there."
"Good morning indeed." Chimed Jae. She sat down at the table just as Luhan served her a plated with eggs, bacon and toast. He sat down opposite her with a plate of food of his own. They ate in silence and soon it was time to leave. Grabbing her things, Jae walked to her front door. "Luhan, it's time to go."
"Coming!" She hear Luhan's voice from his room.
"Since you don't have your stuff with you, we'll stop by your place so you can get them." Said Jae.
"Okay..." Replied Luhan.