Answer Me!

Wolf's Amulet
Her knees felt like jelly and that they were about to give way. Jae struggled to keep up with Luhan, who had a firm grasp on her hand and was pulling her along. They were now in a backstreet about two blocks away from Luhan's apartment.
"Don't you... have a car?" Jae panted, trying to keep up with Luhan's fast pace.
"Nope." Luhan replied.
"Where... where are we going?"
"Somewhere."
Jae had had enough of Luhan's short answers, she didn't want to be kept in the dark any longer. What was more, was that her head began to throb again and waves of dizziness washed over her once more. She stopped abruptly and yanked her hand out of Luhan's.
"Take me home." Was all she said. Luhan looked at her, confused. "Take me home, please..." Jae repeated, this time swaying a little. Luhan pursed his lips and held onto her arm. "Okay, I'll take you home." He agreed.
"Then will you tell me everything?" Asked Jae, leaning into Luhan a little for support.
Luhan hesitated a little and Jae waited for his answer. "I'll only tell you what you need to know. That is all." He finally said. "Climb onto my back, we'll get to your house quicker this way." He bent down on his knees and Jae carefully climbed on. Luhan stood up and followed Jae's directions to her apartment.
When they finally arrived, Luhan let Jae down and they both entered her apartment.
"Sit." Said Jae, pointing to the couch in the living room. Luhan obeyed and sat. Jae fetched her water bottle from the fridge and drank. "You want some water?" She offered Luhan.
"No, thanks." said Luhan. She returned to the living room an stood in front of him.
"Please tell me what's going on." Jae sternly said. Luhan sighed heavily and pursed his lips, hesitating slightly. He looked up at Jae who was now standing with her arms crossed.
"Okay... Where do you want me to start?" Luhan asked.
"You can start with the amulet." Jae answered.
"That amulet isn't just a family heirloom." Luhan started, taking it out of his pocket. "It was made by others of my kind. It protects the possessor against demons."
"Demons?" Asked Jae.
"Yes. Foul creatures, who are pure evil and only seek to bring pain and torment over all." Jae nodded her head, taking Luhan's information in.
"And what about what happened at your place?" Asked Jae.
"You see, there is a group of... beings called 'The Summoners' that exist who worship the demons and intend on summoning the demons here to help them destroy and rebuild the world, meaning that they want everyone dead so they can rule over the planet with the demons. To do this, they need three ingredients: the amulet, a spell to reverse the effect of the amulet and the soul of a tortured human." Jae's eyes widened at Luhan's words. Luhan cleared his throat before continuing.
"One of the group's members broke into my apartment, looking for the amulet. I tried to throw them off my trail so I could hide the amulet in a safe place, but they keep finding me." Jae walked over to Luhan and sat beside him.
"Okay... One last question... What do you mean when you say 'your kind'?" Jae asked quietly. Luhan looked at Jae and sighed once more. "Look, I know everything I've told you up until now sounds absolutely crazy and you probably won't believe me when I say this but... I'm a-a werewolf..." Luhan trailed off at the end of his sentence. He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling nervous. Jae stared at him blankly.
"A werewolf?" She repeated.
"Yes." Replied Luhan. "But not like your traditional full-moon, savage killing machine kind of werewolf. I can transform at will. And I have the powers of telepathy and telekineses."
"Prove it." Said Jae.