Staying Over

Wolf's Amulet
"Okay. See you in a sec." Jae overheard Luhan talking on the phone with a person named Lay. Luhan returned to the living room. "Lay will be here in about 5 minutes. I think he's bringing Kai too." Said Luhan.
"Are they werewolves too?" Asked Jae. Luhan nodded his head.
"And they both have special powers, just like me. Lay has the power of healing and can cast spells, while Kai can teleport."
"Whoa... You're all so awesome!" Jae squealed in excitement. There was a knock on the door.
"That would be them." Said Luhan. Jae went to answer the door, Luhan followed closely behind. "Hello~" Lay and Kai greeted them in unison.
"I'm Lay. Nice to meet you!" Lay extended his hand for Jae to shake.
"I'm Kai. How do you do?" Kai greeted Jae, doing the same as Lay.
"I'm Jae. Nice to meet you both." Jae smiled and let them in.
"Do you mind if I go straight to business?" Asked Lay as he rubbed his hands together. "Sure, go right ahead." Said Jae. Lay stood at the front door and began chanting in a foreign language, tracing symbols on the door with his index finger. Jae, Kai and Luhan all sat in the living room.
"So I'm guessing that Luhan has told you everything?" Asked Kai. Jae nodded her head. Kai chuckled and looked towards Luhan. Suddenly Luhan's face became serious. "Kai must have said something to him with his mind..." Thought Jae.
Kai shuffled a little closer to Jae. "You're really pretty." He told her, smiling cheekily. Jae blushed a little, flattered at Kai's words. Kai suddenly jumped slightly and then cast a shocked look at Luhan, who then gave him a stern look. "Sorry..." Mouthed Kai.
"Alright! All done~!" Chimed Lay as he walked towards them, breaking the tension between Kai and Luhan.
"Thank you." Jae said to him, smiling.
"No worries." Lay smiled back. They all sat together in the living room and chatted for a while. After about an hour, Jae yawned. "It's getting late." Said Kai, looking at his watch. "Let's go, Lay." Lay nodded and looked at both Jae and Luhan.
"It was nice meeting you, Jae. See you another time." Lay said getting up.
"Yeah! See you later, Jae!" Kai winked at Jae. Lay and Kai stood close to each other. Kai put his hand on Lay's shoulder and they were gone with a puff of black smoke. Jae almost jumped in surprise. She had almost forgotten about Kai's power: teleportation.
"It's going to take a while to get use to this superpowered-werewolves-and-demons thing" said Jae, sighing. "So what did Kai tell you before? With his mind."
"Hmm? Oh! When he asked you if I had told you everything?" Asked Luhan.
"Yeah."
"He told me that I have to be more vigilant now that we have all three things the Summoners need to bring the demons here." Said Luhan. "What?" Asked Jae, a little confused.
"I have the amulet, your a human and Lay knows the spell to make the amulet attract the demons. Only, he doesn't know it. Another friend of mine,Tao who is also a werewolf, made Lay forget about the spell. Tao has the power of time control, but he is also good at hypnosis." Luhan informed Jae. Jae only nodded her head. She then looked at the clock on the wall. It was now almost midnight.
"It's late! We have college tomorrow, so lets get some sleep. I'll help you make the bed in the spare bedroom." Said Jae, leading Luhan into the spare bedroom. It didn't take them long to ready the bed.
Luhan looked at Jae with a slightly worried expression. "Your parents won't mind if I stay, right?"
"I live here on my own."Jae laughed. "And besides... What they don't know won't hurt them." Jae winked at Luhan. Luhan smiled at her and thanked her for her generosity. "Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" Chimed Jae, turning to walk out the door.
"Goodnight." Replied Luhan.