In Your ~

Wolf's Amulet
"Are you full yet?"asked Jae as she watched Luhan shovel his 20th sushi into his mouth. Luhan almost swallowed the sushi whole before saying: "Now I am!" Jae sighed heavily, thinking of the bill she would have to pay.
"Thanks for treating me~" chimed Luhan, flashing Jae a grin.
"Uhh Luhan? You have seaweed stuck in your teeth." Jae pointed to the little green thing stuck in Luhan's teeth. Luhan's face went pink and he rushed to hide his mouth. Jae giggled at Luhan's reaction. "Let's go home." Said Jae.
***
It had been almost three months since Jae had met Luhan and they became close rather quickly. She had also become good friends with Kai, Lay and the short, spiky-haired Xiumin. They all sat on Jae's living room floor playing Spin the Bottle. "Okay, okay! Now it's Luhan's turn to spin the bottle!" Exclaimed Kai. Spin the Bottle was Kai's favourite game and he loved giving out the worst dares his dirty imagination came up with.
Luhan obediently span the bottle. They all watched it as it span and when it finally stopped spinning, it was pointing at Luhan.
"Truth or dare?" Asked Xiumin. Luhan hesitated before answering.
"Truth!"
"Do you like Jae more than a friend?" Asked Xiumin. Both Jae and Luhan looked at each other, but immediately turned away once their eyes met. Luhan's face went red.
"I think we have our answer!" Exclaimed Kai as he eyed them both. Lay nodded in agreement and cast a smirk at Luhan. "Okay, next~!" Said Lay, clapping his hands twice.
"It's my turn." Said Kai as he eagerly span the bottle. This time, it pointed at Jae. Kai, Lay and Xiumin all exchanged mischievous smirks as if they were having their own mental conversation. Luhan suddenly shot a furious look at them, having read their minds. Lay Kai finally turned back to Jae. "Truth or dare?" Asked Lay. Jae pondered which one she should choose, scared that they would ask the same question to her.
"D-dare.." She stuttered. The three tried all they could to keep straight faces. Kai finally spoke up.
"We dare you to give Luhan a ppoppo." Jae looked at Kai with a shocked expression, her cheeks turning slightly red at his dare. She hesitated and played with her fingers nervously.
"If you don't do your dare, I will throw you into the pool outside. In your ~" said Kai as he cast a cheeky, y smirk at Jae. Sighing in defeat, Jae kneeled in front of Luhan and pecked him once on the cheek. She could feel his face warming up from nervousness. Lay, Xiumin and Kai all clucked their tongues in disappointment.
"On the lips." Said Xiumin pointing to his lips. Jae and Luhan both snapped their heads towards Xiumin with wide eyes and gaping mouths; shocked that they would have to kiss again. They looked at each other for a few moments before Jae lent in a little closer, still hesitating. Suddenly she felt someone push her gently from behind. Although it was a soft push, it was enough to make her fall forward onto Luhan, her lips meeting his.
"WHOOAA!!" The other three all shouted in unison. They laughed at the sight of a frozen Jae, eyes almost popping out of their sockets and face as red as a tomato; not to mention Luhan, who was shocked beyond anything and whose face was totally emotionless and pale. Jae pulled back immediately and her right hand shot to her lips. Her first kiss was taken from her. Still red in the face she looked at Luhan who was still emotionless;
"L-Luhan... Are you okay?" She asked with a small voice. The others were still laughing and carrying on until Luhan snapped out of his trance and pounced on them, taking them down and started messing up their hair and throwing half-hearted punches.
"That was my first kiss, you bastards!!" He yelled at them. Jae couldn't help but laugh. "Wait..." She thought. "I was his first kiss?!" She looked back at him. His face was now slightly red as he looked back at her but immediately looked away once he met her eyes. After regaining their composures, Xiumin, Lay and Kai got up from their seats.
"It's late. We're going home. See you two love birds later!" Chimed Kai as he placed one hand on each of his two friends. They all bid their goodbyes and the three boys disappeared, leaving Luhan and Jae in the most awkward and heavy silence they had ever experienced. After about five minutes of absolute silence, Jae cleared .
"So... Uh... Y-you, um, like me?" She said with a small voice, cheeks warming up once again. Luhan did his best not to look into her staring eyes.
"Y-yeah... I like you." He almost whispered, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. Jae's heart started beating faster as she took a step closer to him. Luhan turned towards her and almost jumped back in surprise; Jae was now so close to him that their chests were almost touching.
"Really?" Asked Jae, looking up into his eyes. Luhan sighed deeply,
"Yes, I really like you, Jae." Luhan's last sentence was like music to Jae's ears. Over the past three months she started to have feelings for Luhan, and now that she knew that he felt the same, she felt more at ease with what she wanted to do next.
"I like you too." Said Jae. She got up on her tip toes and moulded her lips to his. Luhan returned the gesture by wrapping one arm around her waist and weaving the fingers on his other hand through her long, dark brown hair.