Enter, Bullies~

Wolf's Amulet
Monday came a little too quickly like always and Jae found herself getting ready to go to college like usual. This time, however, she wore the amulete around her neck. She was quite fond of it too; of how the rose gold complimented her pale, olive-toned skin - not to mention that blue was her favourite colour.
Parking in her usual spot in the student car park, Jae picked up her bag and got out of the car. Her day at college passed by just like how it did any other day and it was now lunch time. After thanking the lunch lady for her food, Jae picked up her food try and went to sit at the back of the cafeteria. She read a book as she ate, minding her own business. It didn't take long for Minji and Hana (the two girls that took pride in bothering Jae) to find her.
"Ya! Jae!" Minji yelled as she strutted her way over to Jae with Hana at her heels. "Where is the essay I told you to write for my  History class?"
Jae quietly closed her book, cleared and looked up at Minji, "I haven't written it." she said simply.
Minji gasped and slammed her hand down onto the table, "What did you say?"
"I said," Jae stood up, coming face to face with Minji, "I haven't written it and I refuse to!"
Minji and Hana exchanged shocked glances. Minji towered over Jae, "Well then, it seems like we'll have to teach you a lesson!" said Minji, looking over at Hana. They both giggled before grabbing Jae by the arms and dragging her outside, taking her to the back of the college. Jae tried her hardest to free herself of their tight grasps on her arms, but failed. 
They ceased to drag Jae and Hana pushed Jae up against the brick wall. Jae's head banged against it, making her head throb. Hana's eye's went straight to the amulet around Jae's neck.
"Gee... That's a pretty necklace you have there. You won't mind if I, like, take it, right?" said Hana as she took hold of the amulet and yanked it from Jae's neck, the chain cutting her a little.
"Ya! Give it back!" shouted Jae. She made an attempt to fight and take the amulet back but Minji slammed her against the wall again, causing Jae to hit her head hard. Jae's head span and she became dizzy. She could feel something warm and moist run down the back of her head.
"Don't talk!" yelled Minji as she slapped Jae's cheek. Jae's vision blurred and she could just make out Hana doing something with the amulet, making it flash a bright blue light, and Minji pulling her fist back, ready to strike Jae again.
Jae closed her eyes tightly, expecting to be punched, but the blow never came. She dared a peek and all her blurred vision would allow her to see was a dark figure pulling Minji and Hana away from her.
"Leave her alone!" a deep male voice growled at them. The girls' retreating footsteps were all Jae heard before sliding down the wall. The dizziness had taken over and her knees were weak. The dark figure came closer to her, "Are you alright?" it asked.
All Jae could manage was a feeble nod before closing her eyes and falling unconscious.