Break In

Wolf's Amulet
Jae finished her sandwich and drank all the water in the cup. She began to feel bored after laying there for a while, so she carefully got out of the bed and tiptoed to the door. She looked both ways down the hallway before stepping out of the bedroom.
"Where do you think you're going?" Came Luhan's voice from behind. Jae stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned to face him. She wondered how he got there.
"I-I need to go to the bathroom." She said frantically.
"You really shouldn't creep up behind people. It's scary." She added. Luhan held her arm to support her and guided her to the bathroom. "I'll wait outside. Just in case you pass out." Luhan said as Jae closed the bathroom door. After she finished her business, Jae washed her hands then looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes looked tired and her makeup was slightly smudged so she washed her face to freshen up.
Just as she was about to come out of the bathroom, she heard the sound of a window breaking.
"What was that?" She asked, opening the door.
"Stay in there. I'll got check it out. And whatever happens, do not come out until I say so." Said Luhan. Jae closed the door again and obeyed Luhan's orders. She pressed her ear against the door, hoping to hear what was going on. All she could hear was muffled voices, then the sound of things breaking and shouting. Jae could have sworn she heard a loud snarl, like a wolf's. Her heart rate sped up. What if someone had broken in and Luhan was now fighting them? What if this was the kind of "danger" Luhan was talking about before? A million thoughts ran through Jae's head.
Suddenly the noises stopped and Jae froze. She heard footsteps approaching the door. Low growing noises sounded just outside the bathroom door. Jae slowly crawled to the other side of the bathroom and sat in the corner, trying her best to hide from whatever was on the other side. The low growling noises stopped and the door knob slowly started to turn. Jae's heart was pumping so fast it was about to jump out of her chest.
"Jae?" Came Luhan's voice as he opened the door. Jae relaxed and sighed in relief at the sound of his voice. "Sorry about that. But we have to leave. Now." Luhan said as he grabbed Jae's hand and pulled her out.
"Wait!" Shouted Jae, stopping in her tracks. "What's going on?! What just happened?!"
"I'll explain in full once we get to a safe place." Said Luhan, dragging Jae by the hand.
 
 
 
 
I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of my fanfic!! ^.^