The Silver Wolf

Wolf's Amulet
Luhan stood up and walked to the middle of the room. He closed his eyes and lowered his head. Pale silver fur began to grow all over his body and he hunched over. His hands and feet became large paws and his clothes slid off his body. He was now on all fours and his nose became a snout. Jae could do nothing but stare in awe of the beautiful beast that stood before her. She got up and slowly stepped towards the transformed Luhan. She extended her hand and touched his soft fur, she felt the warmth his body radiated. Jae felt oddly tranquil in his presence.
"Luhan..." She began. Luhan looked at her with his big brown eyes. "Wow! You're so beautiful..." She whispered. Luhan sat on his hind legs and let her pat his back. He nuzzled his head into her shoulder, loving the feeling of being pet, making Jae giggled. Luhan got up and picked up his clothes with his mouth. He looked up at Jae.
"Where can I get dressed?" Jae heard his voice in her head. Jae looked at him, surprised. "Telepathy, remember?" His voice chimed in her head.
"Oh! Right. Just down the hall. My room is the door at the end." Jae pointed to her right, showing the way. Luhan nodded his head and trotted off to her bedroom. After two minutes, Luhan returned to the living room, in human form and fully dressed.
"So, what do you think?" Asked Luhan.
Jae looked at him. "Can't you read my mind?"
"Yes. But don't worry. I won't read your mind if you don't want me to." Said Luhan.
"Please don't. Unless I want to say something to you." Jae thought.
"Alright." Luhan said out loud, smiling. "But I do know that you think I'm awesome." Jae giggled and rolled her eyes, then went serious.
"So, what's going to happen now? How are you going to stop the Summoners?" Asked Jae, aloud this time.
"I'm going to hide the amulet in a secluded place where no one will find it. Then I'm going to eradicate them." Luhan said simply.
"You mean you're going to kill them?"
"Yes... Well, I won't kill all of them. Some other werewolves will help me kill them too-"
"There're more werewolves?!" Jae cut off Luhan mid-sentence. "Sorry..." She apologised after receiving a stern look from Luhan.
"Yes. But you must keep everything I tell you a secret." Jae pretended to zip her lips shut. "Anyway... We have to kill them because either way, they'll be sentenced to death by our laws. So why waste time in court?" Luhan chuckled. Jae just nodded, too fascinated about the fact that werewolves existed.
"You won't be able to go back to your apartment now, right?" Jae looked at Luhan.
"No, not after that." Said Luhan, shaking his head.
Jae thought for a few moments. "Why don't you stay here? I have a spare bedroom you could use."
"That would be too dangerous. What if the Summoners come looking for the amulet here?" Jae looked down, trying to find something to say. "I guess I could get Lay to put a spell on your apartment to hide it from them..." Pondered Luhan. "I'll call him. Uh.. May I please use your phone?"
"Sure~! My house phone is on the wall in the kitchen. You can't miss it." Chimed Jae, happy that Luhan decided to stay. Luhan went and made his phone call to Lay.