The Somewhat Formal Meeting

Wolf's Amulet
The man in a navy hoodie and black snapback examined the back of Jae's head and the small cut on her neck. He had brought her to an old apartment building where he resided. He carefully washed away the blood that had dried and stuck to her hair and scalp. After applying a small bandage to each of her wounds, he carefully laid her down on his bed before carressing the slightly red patch on her left cheek. The man took off his hat, revealing his messy, pale silver hair.
He sat by her side and played with the amulet in his hands.
After about an hour, Jae finally began to stir.
"Hey, wake up!" whispered the man, lightly shaking her shoulder. Jae stired some more and slowly opened her eyes. The man lent in closer to her. "You finaly awake?"
"W-where am I? Who are you?" Jae tried to sit up but was gently pushed back down by the man.
"You're at my place. My name is Luhan." the man answered Jae's questions.
Jae looked at Luhan and her eyes widened, "You! You are that guy who bumped into me the other night!" she exclaimed. Her hands went straight to her chest, searching for the amulet. "Oh no! I wanted to give you back your amulet, but Hana took it." Jae pouted. Luhan smiled and showed her the amulet in his hand.
"Do you mean this?" he asked. Jae looked at it and nodded her head
How did you find me?" she asked. Luhan got up, put his hands in his pockets and walked over to the window.
"We go to the same college. Well... I only started today." Luhan explained.
Jae nodded her head, " And what's with that amulet?"
Luhan sighed and said: "That amulet is very important to me. It is a family heirloom."
Jae got out of the bed only to have a heavy wave of dizziness wash over her and cause her to fall forward. In the blink of an eye Luhan caught her before she could hit the floor.
"So fast..." thought Jae, "He was on the other side of the room too!" Luhan straightened her up and sat her down on the bed.
"You should rest some more. I'll go make you some food." Luhan said as he left the room. Having nothing else to do, Jae did as she was told and laid back down. As she was waiting for Luhan to return with food, she thought about the night they had first encountered each other and a question popped into her mind. What exaclty was Luhan running from?
Soon enough, Luhan returned with a tray of food and a glass of water. He set it down on her lap and sat next to her. Jae thanked him for the food.
Jae sat there eating her sandwich in utter silence, thinking whether or not to ask Luhan her burning question.
"So what were you running from the other night?" she finaly asked, breaking the silence between them.
"I was exercising." Luhan replied quickly. Jae stopped eating her sandwich and looked Luhan in the eyes.
"It is not nice to lie to someone you have just met, Luhan." she said sternly.
Luhan looked at her, shocked. "What I just told you is much, much better than the truth. And besides... If I did tell you the truth, you would be in danger." He sighed again and walked out of the room, leaving Jae staring after him.