Yeonghon ~영혼~

Wolf's Amulet
A tall man with jet black hair that covered one of this eyes silently entered the room Lay was still being held in. He watched as Master continued to burn Lay with a branding iron, almost shivering in delight as Lay's pained screams reached his ears. It took around 3 minutes for Master to notice the man's presence. Master smirked when he caught sight of him and ceased to hurt Lay, roughly ripping the iron from his skin, earning an agonised shriek from him.
"Ah.. Yeonghon, welcome. I take that Jashik has told you of our predicament?" Master said as he cast the branding iron aside. It was silent for a moment or two and all that was heared was Lay's laboured breathing. 
Yeonghon turned to face Master, his visible eye was all black except for the single, glowing slit where his iris should be. "Yes..." he almost hissed. His voice was almost snake-like, smooth and with a slight lisp.
"Good! I want you to get started right away. Find anything that can be of use to us." With that, Master motioned towards the door, but stopped in his tracks to speak again, "Have your fun with him." 
Once Master was gone from Yeonghon's sight, he turned towards a barely concsious Lay. Without a word, Yeonghon approached Lay , sat down in the chair next to the table Lay was on and placed his hand over Lay's eyes.
"W-what are you... doing?" Lay just managed to ask. Yeonghon did not reply and closed his eyes, concentrating. Suddenly, his silver slit pupil glowed brightly before he became limp.
As if a crushing force was placed on Lay's head, he began to scream and writhe. He didn't know what was happening to him. No physical damage was being dealt, it felt like his brain was being rolled over by a 1000 ton steam roller. The pain lasted for a minute or two until Lay started to feel his consciousness slip away. But this time it felt different. It wasn't like the other times he had fallen unconscious. It felt like his consciousness was being shoved away, as if to make room for something else... or someone... He tried to fight it, but to no avail. Whatever it was that was pushing aside his consciousness was way too strong for him. It was shrowding him in a suffocating darkness. 
"It is no use. I have control now." He heard Yeonghon's voice in his mind. Before Lay could even think about retorting, Yeonghon had his consciousness locked away, in that suffocating darkness.
***
"There we go!" Exclaimed Luhan as he fastened the lid on a metal box containing the Amulet. Jae, Luhan and Kai were gathered at the dining table. Earlier, the trio had discissed where they could hide the Amulet ande after much thought, they all agreed that Kai could take it sommewhere very far away. After all, a being with powers like powers like his has ought to have done a fair amount of travelling...
With a nod towards Luhan, Kai secured the box with a silver chain and padlock. "Well then, I guess I hould go hide this now," he said as he took the box in his hands. "Shouldn't be too long."
Jae and Luhan both nodded their heads in agreement and with that, Kai disappeared with a puff of black smoke. She signed deeply and leaned against the table, crossing her arms over her chest. Luhan looked over at her, concern written all over his face.
"Is there something wrong, Jae?" he asked.
She looked up at him and forced a wry smile, "It's just that..." she began, "I am really starting to feel the weight of just how dangerous this is. I mean, they took Lay. Who knows what they are doing to him..." she trailed off. looking down at the floor.
Luhan moved closer to her and placed a reassuring hand on her arm, making her look up at him again. He gave he a small smile, trying to hide the fear he felt behind it. "We will find Lay, don't worry too much. When Kai comes back we will meet up with Xiumin and see the rest of my pack to figure out a way to find him."
Jae could still see the fear and concern in Luhan's eyes, but didn't say anything. She closed the small gap between them and wrapped her arms around Luhan's waist, with Luhan burying his face in the crook of Jae's neck. They stayed in their embrace, taking in each others' warmth until they were interupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat. 
Luhan lifted his head to find Kai had returned, waving away the black smoke with his hands. "Sorry for interupting." Kai started, walking closer to the couple who by now had separated. He cast a smirk over to Jae and s an arm around her shoulders, "Did you miss me?" Jae rolled her eyes and playfully pushed him away. This was Kai's way of trying to lighten the mood and it worked because Jae was now smiling slightly, trying to get Kai to stop being so cheesy and Luhan was giving Kai warning glances, forgeting about the problems at hand for just a few moments.
"Shall we get going then? To the others?" inquire Kai.
With a curt nod from Luhan, Kai grabbed both Jae and Luhan's and they disappeared with a puff of black smoke.
 
 
 
Author's Note: So sorry for take over a year to update... T^T Some things happened and it was all a mess but I think I'm okay now. ^^ But as promised in the last chapter I will explain what Yeonghon's name means and why he has it. As you probably know by reading this chapter, Yeonghon can posess anyone and enter their minds. Yeonghon, in Korean 영혼, literally means soul, spirit, psyche. He separates his soul/spirit from his body an forces it into the mind of his vicitm while his real body lays dormant until he returns to it. So that's how he got his name. He was going to be called Soyu but I changed it because I thought Yeonghon fitted him better.
Bye for now~ ^^