"Any News?"

Wolf's Amulet
Jae rushed to finish her homework as fast as she could. She never liked homework - like every other student - and found that she had little patience for it. "Done!" She chimed as she slammed her pen down and shut her textbook. Luhan looked up at her from the book he was reading.
"You took your time..." He said, closing the book and getting up. Jae cocked her head to the side. "What do you mean? It only took me an hour and a bit to finish..." She said, confused. Luhan chuckled and said, "It only took me half an hour." He smiled, proud of himself. "Whatever. Lets go already! I'm starving!" Jae complained as she got up an put on her shoes. Jae drove into the city with Luhan. Once they arrived at the sushi restaurant the waitress standing near the entrance guided them to an empty table.
"Whoah~" Luhan gasped as he stared at the sushi train rotating around the room with all sorts of yummy looking sushi on it.
"You've never been to a place like this?" Asked Jae.
Luhan shook his head. "How do we eat?"
"Here, I'll show you." Said Jae. She took a plate from the train and set it down on the table before removing the cover and eating the delicious sushi. It was Luhan's turn to his head. Nonetheless he was intrigued by this odd restaurant. He copied Jae's example and grabbed a plate of his own.
"Dis iz uhmmeh!" Said Luhan with a mouthful of prawn sushi. Jae couldn't help but laugh at him. "Eat as much as you want. I'll treat you." She said as she grabbed another plate.
***
"Any news?" Said the hooded figure as it sat in a glorious black throne. "Yes, milord. They have all three ingredients in their possession. And their human companion is... quite beautiful." Said the second hooded figure as it kneeled before the first. They were in a dimly lit round room with nothing in it besides a throne and table. The first figure raised its head, revealing a man's face with deep black eyes.
"Show me this human." He ordered. The second figure handed a photo of Jae to him. "Hmm..." He took the photo from his servant's hand and studied it closely. "Name?"
"Milord, we have found that her name is Jae. She's a college student." Said the servant as he bowed his head again.
"Good work, MyunJi! Tell the boys to take her from that mutt's possession." Ordered the man on the throne. MyunJi bowed once more before leaving the dim room.
"Master..." Whispered a raspy voice from behind the throne.
"What is it, Jashik?"
"When do I get to hurt her? Just thinking of cutting her pretty face gets me all excited!" Rasped Jashik. Jashik's master chuckled.
"Soon, my precious creature. Soon." Jashik was satisfied with his master's words and crept back into his hole, hearing his master's manic laughter.