Almost Stripped ;)

Wolf's Amulet
In the evening, just as she finished checking up on a still sleeping Kai, Jae closed the bedroom door and was greeted by Luhan's worried face. It appeared that even after Jae had tried to calm him down he still felt anxious. 
Jae sighed, "Luhan..." She started.
"I don't think it is safe for you to be wearing that." Said Luhan as he pointed to Jae's chest. Jae's hand flew to her chest as her cheeks became a little pink. 
"W-what? Is he talking about my shirt? What's wrong with it?" She mentally asked herself. She slowly went to grab the hem of her shirt and slowly started to lift it, revealing some of the milky skin on her flat tummy. At first Luhan was clueless as to what she was doing, but then quickly realised as she had pulled her shirt up past her bellybutton. He grabbed her hands to make her stop while violently blushing. Jae looked up at him with a confused expression. Luhan lightly flicked her on the forehead. "Silly! I meant the Amulet!"
Jae's face went bright red at the sudden realisation and she then pulled her shirt back down. 
Luhan facepalmed and continued, "As I was saying: it's not safe for you to be wearing the Amulet. I think we should hide it somewhere."
Jae nodded, still embarrassed at her misunderstanding Luhan's comment about the Amulet. "W-where should we hide it?"
Luhan thought for a minute. "I'll think of someplace. Just make sure that you keep it hidden under your shirt at all times."
Jae nodded once more. Luhan looked towards the closed door behind Jae. "How is he?"
"He is still sleeping, but he ate the food that I have him. I also checked his wounds and they seem to be healing just fine." Said Jae with a smile. 
Luhan looked a little relieved. "Good!" He chimed, "Where is my food? This wolf gets hungry too~" he pouted, pointing to himself. 
Jae laughed and petted his hair, "Alright, alright! I'll make you something quickly. I have to go to work soon." She trailed off into the kitchen with Luhan at her heels. 
***
Lay groaned as he slowly came to. His senses were still a little dull from being unconscious for so long. For how long? About 2 or 3 days? Well, that's what it felt like to Lay. Although his eyes still wouldn't allow him to open them; he knew that he was lying down. He tried to move his limbs only to find that they were yet again bound by shackles and chains. 
"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Did you think we would make it that easy for you?" Called a deep male voice. 
"Who are you?"Lay managed to murmur. 
"Me? I am the leader of the Summoners. My precious creatures call me Master." Lay could hear the smirk in his voice. "Soon, you too will call me Master. You and the rest of your fellow muts!" Master let out a menacing chuckle. 
Lay could finally open his eyes and he saw the face of Master. Master was bald and he had small, black beady eyes; quite ugly in Lay's opinion. 
"Now... Back to the matter at hand." Master walked slowly around Lay until her was standing beside Lay's head. "A little birdie told me that you know the spell to reverse the effects of the Amulet." He grinned before continuing, "So, be a good dog and tell me what it is~"
Lay was becoming quite annoyed with being asked about the same spell he didn't know about again and again. He slightly shifted his head to the left to look at Master in the eyes. 
"I do not know of such a spell." Lay said blankly, not averting his eyes from Master. 
Master's grin faltered and his expression became grave. "Fine then. It seems we will have to use extreme measures... Jashik!" 
"Y-yes, Master!!" A voice rasped in the distance. The sound of shuffling footsteps came closer as the owner of the voice drew nearer. "What does Master want Jashik to do?" Jashik entered the room and bowed to Master. 
"Fetch me Yeonghon... It seems as though we need his assistance."
With that, Jashik bowed once more before leaving the dimly lit room. 
 
 
 
Author's Note: The names Jashik and Soyu have actual meanings in relation to their respective characters. Jashik's name literally means creature in Korean. When I was creating Jashik's character, I had the thought of having someone who was so morbid that they couldn't be considered human anymore, they were just a creature with little to no sanity in them. Hence, I decided to call him Jashik. Haha!! XD 
As for Soyu... well... You might find out in the next chapter~~~ (/^.^)/
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please comment, up vote and subscribe. It would mean so much to me if you did!! <3