CHANGSUN'S DESIRE

Five Adorable Butlers
CHAPTER 9

CHANGSUN'S DESIRE




Changsun scratched his hair. Shin Rae still crying while covered her face with a pillow. Changsun smiled. He tried to snatch the pillow but Shin Rae pushed his hand. Hard!
"Alright. Talk to me."
"No." She rolled her body and her eyes looked at the wall.
"You make me worry. You cried almost every night Shin Rae sshi. What's wrong with you?"
"I'm fine, Changsun."
"It's not fine. I want you to share it with me."
She shook her head.
Changsun grabbed her hand and forced her to get up. She looked at Changsun but she still crying. Changsun smiled and wiped her tears. He fixed Shin Rae's hairs with his fingers.
"You can tell me right?" He asked.
Shin Rae stared at him. "I want to quit."
Changsun stunned. "From where?"
"This school."
"But why?" Changsun eyes wide open. "Are you sure...,"
Shin Rae sighed. "My parents never like my idea when I choose this school. They said it's a big waste. Swimming is not the best choice for me. They hate my dream. But sometimes I think they're right about that."
"That's why you always cry? You think it's a burden to you?"
Shin Rae nodded.
Changsun took a deep breath. "It's alright. I can understand that."
"What do you mean?" Her eyes stared at Changsun.
"My father is a basketball coach. He wants me to be like him but I'm not interested. We don't talk to each other for a long time because of that."
"You have other dream?"
Changsun nodded.
"What is it?" Shin Rae asked.
Changsun smiled and stood up.
"Lee Changsun...,"
"Don't give up. You have to follow your heart. If you also think swimming not become your desire anymore, you should do something else right?"
Shin Rae looked at him and sighed.



Changsun lean his body on the wall. He totally bored because Shin Rae still enjoying a little time on the shower room. He took a deep breath and throw his beg on the floor. He smiled and does stretching on his body.
He moves forward. Without music, he shifts weight between legs. He swing his left leg a couple of times, turned and make one and half spinning before landed on the floor. He nodded his head. He thought he already forget how to do it.
He started to count. He shakes his hands and repeats the same steps. He followed the flow to get the best rhythm. His foot's moved quickly. Soft but energetic.
He shocked when he realize Shin Rae staring at him without blinking. He forced smiled and fixed his hair.
"What are you doing?" Shin Rae asked.
"Nothing." He shook his head.
Shin Rae smiled and nodded. She grabbed Changsun's hand and patted his shoulder.
"I'm hungry. Let's eat. My treat."
He nodded and both of them walked together.
"I think about what you told me last night. But I don't have other dream than swimming."
Changsun looked at Shin Rae and smiled. "Just swimming?"
She nodded.
"Nothing else?"
Once again, she nodded.
Changsun stopped from walking. Shin Rae turned and stared at him.
"I told you last night that I have my own dream right?"
"Yes."
"You want to try something new? I can teach you."
Shin Rae smiled. She looked excited. "Really? What is it?"
Changsun touched her shoulders and stared at her. "Dancing. You want to try it?"
"No way." Shin Rae pushed his shoulder. "You want me to dance? I can't believe that's your dream."
"What's wrong with that?"
"I know dancing is a good sport too but I'm not interested. I mean, you want me to shake my body and my hips? You know I can't do that."
"Come on, Shin Rae sshi." He laughed. "You should try."
"No." She shook her head and walked.
"Just once."
"No, Changsun. Ask other people to dance with you."
"Shin Rae sshi...,"
"No...,"



Shin Rae took a deep breath. She rolled her eyes and blows her hair. She stared at Changsun. He was standing in front of her.
"I can't believe I agree with you." She sighed.
Changsun smiled. He went near to her. "Relax your body. Don't too stress okay?" Changsun squeezed her shoulders and make her screamed!
"It's hurt! What are you doing?" Her eyes widen.
Changsun laughed. "I said relax. I won't hurt you."
Shin Rae shook her head. Changsun stands behind her. He grabbed both of her shoulders. "Alright. Basic steps. Move your shoulders. I'll help you. Just follow the flow."
She nodded. She followed the instruction.
"Alright, now step forward. Left foot in front of right foot, then switch. One, two, three." Changsun counted. "Then, turn."
She smiled. Slowly she turned and Changsun wrapped his right hand around her waist. Their eyes meet and Shin Rae laughed.
"It's easy right?" Changsun asked.
She nodded while looking at him.
"I told you. Have some fun." He smiled. "Alright. We try another one."
Changsun come close to Shin Rae. He holds Shin Rae right hand with his left hand. He placed his right hand correctly around Shin Rae waist, slightly around her back. He took Shin Rae's left hand and placed it on his shoulders. Shin Rae stared at him. He looked at Shin Rae and smiled.
"Eye contact is an important thing when we dance, Shin Rae sshi. We should maintain it okay?" He teased Shin Rae while Shin Rae can't hide her laughed.
"Alright. Move forward and then backward." He started to move and lead the dance. Shin Rae just let her body sway even she can't hear any rhythm. Their faces were so close to each other. Changsun smiled at her.
Her eyes keep staring at Changsun. For the first time since she meet Changsun, she mesmerized by the way he smiled!



Shin Rae lean her body on the couch. She rolled her body and looked at Changsun who sat beside her. He concentrated on the notebook in front of him. She smiled.
"Shin Rae sshi, are you sure you want to change topic for your essay?"
"Yes." She answered but her eyes staring at Changsun.
"I'm glad that you change it. Swimming movements are better." Changsun smiled. "Right Shin Rae sshi?"
No answer.
"Shin Rae sshi?" Changsun looked at her.
He patted her shoulder and she shocked.
"What did you say?" Shin Rae asked.
Changsun laughed. "What's wrong with you?"
Shin Rae touched her cheek. She feels so embarrassed! "Nothing. I'm fine."
Changsun shook his head. "Is everything alright?"
"Of course." She nodded. "Anyway, Changsun...,"
He stared at her.
"What do you think about me?" She asked.
He smiled. "Nice."
Shin Rae pouted. "Just nice?"
"You want me to say anything else?"
"I don't think so." She stood up and walked. Nice? It's the only answer that he can think?!
"I have to sleep. Good night, Changsun."
"Good night."
Shin Rae turned and sighed. She went to her bedroom. She slammed the door and Changsun shocked!
"Yaaa...I knew it. It's something wrong with her." Changsun half whispered while shook his head.



Changsun opened the bedroom door but Shin Rae not there. He entered her room and went to study table. He stared at Shin Rae's picture in the frame. She's beautiful. Short and black hair. And he admitted, Shin Rae has a very adorable smile. His eyes stopped when he saw a note on the paper. Changsun sighed and shook his head.

I'll give you one day rest. You're not my butler for today. -Shin Rae-.

Changsun pulled a chair and sat. He worried about her. She has to face a difficult time. Choose between her dream and her parent's desire.
He took a deep breath. He stood up and went out from the dorm. He went to the field. He saw athletes busy with their training but Shin Rae not there. He went to swimming pool and one of the students told him Shin Rae skipped her practice for today.
He totally lost! Not at field or swimming pool. Where's she going?!
Changsun scratched his head. He walked in front of the Dance Room when suddenly his eyes stopped at someone. He saw Shin Rae entered that room. He followed her from behind but Shin Rae doesn't realize his there.
Shin Rae put her bag on the floor. She sat and sighed.
Changsun walked near to her. "You have anything to tell me?"
Shin Rae shocked. She looked at Changsun. He took a place beside her.
"What are you doing here?" Shin Rae asked as her eyes stared at Changusn.
"I'm looking for you. You really make me worried lately."
"Sorry. I have to think." She stared at the floor.
Changsun looked at Shin Rae. He touched her hair and Shin Rae's eyes staring at him.
"I'm your butler right? You can share anything with me."
Shin Rae shook her head.
"Too personal?" Changsun looked at her.
"I'm confused, Changsun."
"About what?"
"My feeling. I think I fall in love with someone." She confessed.
Changsun stared at her. "Who's that lucky guy?"
"Lucky? I think I will be a burden to him. Anyway, I think he never see me as a girl."
Changsun smiled. "How do you know about that? He told you?"
She shook her head.
"Then?"
"I don't know. Maybe that's what he thought about me."
"You think you know me because you spend too much time with me?" Suddenly he asked.
Shin Rae stunned. She looked at Changsun and he smiled.
"Am I right?" He asked.
"Changsun...,"
"I'm lucky if you really love me." He looked at Shin Rae. "I didn't know how to show my feeling, but I always care about you." He placed his palm on Shin Rae cheek. Changsun stared at her. Their eyes meet and Shin Rae looked at him with teary eyes.
"I'm not for you, Changsun."
Shin Rae stood up but Changsun grabbed her hand. She tried to push Changsun's shoulder but she shocked when Changsun touched her lips and kissed her. Shin Rae started to cry and Changsun kissed her more deeply and wrapping his right hand around her shoulders. Shin Rae hugged him tightly and after a long time she feel butterflies on her stomach!



Shin Rae laughed. Changsun hold her hand and they run together. Suddenly he stopped and stared at her.
"Shin Rae, piggyback me."
Shin Rae eyes widen. "Yaaa...Lee Changsun. You really think I'm not a girl right?"
He smiled. Shin Rae pushed his shoulders and walked. Changsun followed her. She stopped from walking when Changsun grabbed her shoulders from behind.
"Shin Rae aahh...catch me."
She confused. She almost lost her balance when Changsun pushed his knee on her back leg. He kissed Shin Rae cheek and run.
"Yaaaa...Lee Changsun!" She shouted but he already leaves her. Quite far. He turned and waved to her.
Shin Rae clinched her fist and smirked. "Lee Changsun! You're dead meat!"
Her voice aloud and she started to chase him!