FLOWERS FESTIVAL

Five Adorable Butlers
Enjoy another chapter!



CHAPTER 4

FLOWERS FESTIVAL




The first festival of the year came. All types of flowers surrounding Haneul Girls High School. Stalls, exhibitions even flowers selling will take part on this event. The festival opened to public and anyone can make a visited.
Boys from Hangul Boys High School are the most popular visitors for this festival. Located next to Haneul Girls High School make the boys sparkled among the girls. Most of them came from rich and elite families. They're handsome, cute but arrogant with their great reputations.



"Hi...," Hyun Moo smiled while hugging Boo Mi and kissed her cheek. "I miss you so much."
"Me too." She laughed and holds his wrist. "Anyway, meet Yang Seungho."
Hyun Moo stared at Seungho. He realized someone with Boo Mi.
"Hyun Moo...," He introduced himself.
"Seungho." They shook hands.
"She told me about you. I still want to know why you choose my girlfriend. Interested with her maybe?" He sounds quite arrogant.
"Hyun Moo...," Boo Mi patted his shoulders.
Seungho stared at him and smiled. "I have to go. So both of you, have a nice date."
Seungho waved his hands and walked. He turned and he saw Boo Mi and Hyun Moo talking and laughing. He sighed and scratching his hair. He must be bored today.
"Can I walk with you?" Suddenly someone grabbed his arm. Seungho shocked!
"What are you doing here?" He stared at her. He sighed and pushed Shi La's hands.
"I need to talk you. I know Boo Mi with her boyfriend right now."
Seungho stopped. He looked at Shi La and shook. "I'm not interested. Anyway, you should know the rules right?"
"I can't believe this." Shi La frustrated.
"Seungho aahh...," Seungho heard someone called his name.
Both of them turned and Seungho saw Byunghee waves his hands. He smiled and leaves Shi La alone. She shook her head and clinched her fist. D*mn! Annoying!
"Thank God. You save me." Seungho smiled and patted Byunghee's shoulders.
"Who is she?" Byunghee asked while his eyes stared at Shi La.
"Boo Mi sshi classmate."
Byunghee nodded.
"You alone?"
"No. I'm waiting Ma Ri sshi . She went to the loo for a while." Byunghee smiled.
Seungho sighed. He looked at Byunghee. He just wears tee, short and slippers. Byunghee looks comfortable with that style.
"Talking about Ma Ri sshi...I think you interested at her."
Byunghee shocked and he stared at Seungho. "Can you stop saying that?"
"Am I right?"
"Seungho aahh...,"
"Just admit it."
"I don't want to break rules." Byunghee shook his head.
Seungho laughed. "There's no rule for us. It's just for the girls. It's forbidden for them to fall in love with us but it never states that we can't fall in love with the girls. Don't you realize that?"
"Really?" Byunghee excited!
"You take a risk Byunghee. You like her but you still make a decision to be her butler. You put Ma Ri sshi in a danger zone. Do you think what will happen if she like you too?"
Byunghee sighed. He looked at Seungho. "She already did." He whispered.
"What?"
"If I tell you something, can you keep it as a secret?"
Seungho nodded.
"There's a reason why I choose her."
Seungho stared at him.
"I can't accept it if another guy be her butler. Honestly, she's important to me."
"What do you mean?"
"She gives me love letter last year." Byunghee half whispered.
Seungho almost choked. His eyes wide open. Oh my God! He can't believe this. Ma Ri sshi?? Byunghee?? But how??




Ha Nah smiled. Cheolyong picked flowers for her and she just looked at him.
"Yellow roses?" Cheolyong asked.
She nodded. "Erm...," Her eyes rolled. Looking for other flowers. "Carnation too."
Cheolyong laughed. "Ha Nah sshi...are you flowers maniac?"
"Of course not. I just like flowers. I mean they're beautiful."
"Really?" Cheolyong stared at her. He picked one yellow rose and gave it to her.
"Thank you." She smiled and takes it. "My late mother loves yellow roses." She continued.
Cheolyong sighed. He doesn't mean to make Ha Nah sad. He already makes her feel the same thing before. The day he said he can't work for Ha Nah anymore. He believes he almost hurt her.
"Hey...," Ha Nah patted his shoulders. Cheolyong shocked. "Daydreaming?" Ha Nah .
Cheolyong smiled and stood up. Ha Nah followed and stared at him. "Cheolyong, is everything alright?"
He nooded his head . She smiled and wrapped her hand around Cheolyong's arm. "I'm starving. Can we find any food?"
"Sure. I thought it's only me."
Ha Nah laughed. She and Cheolyong looked at each other and smiled.



Changsun and Shin Rae walked together. All eyes stared at them and they started whispered at each other. Changsun looked manly as always. Spectacles, black short, flip flop and white A shirt meanwhile Shin Rae wears short skirt, yellow tank top with white undershirt and slippers. With a nice figure, short and black hair, 175 cm tall with 57 kg, she looked like a model walking among crowds.
"Are you sure that's her butler?" Shin Rae can hear one boy whispered to his friend. She looked at him and smiled. The boy shocked and smiled at her back.
"You have fans, Shin Rae sshi." Changsun teased while glanced at her.
Shin Rae laughed. "I already told you that I don't want to come here. But it's alright. I know you feel bored at the dorm."
"Yes, I am. Today is the only day that I can have some fun. I believe you can understand that."
Shin Rae nodded. Suddenly among crowd, her eyes stopped at someone. wide open and like a flash, she hide behind Changsun.
"Shin Rae sshi, what's wrong?" Changsun shocked and he stopped from walking.
"That's him." Shin Rae half whispered.
"Who?"
"My ex. I told you when we were at the field."
Changsun smiled. "Where?" He curious.
"He stands in front of the snacks stall. Red shirt." Shin Rae pointed her finger.
Changsun looked at the direction and he saw that guy. He shocked! His eyes keep staring at him!
"Lee Changsun!" Suddenly the guy called his name. He walked near to Changsun. "What are you doing here?" In Taek hugged him meanwhile Changsun just looked at him. Shin Rae stared at both of them. They know each other?
"Hi Shin Rae." In Taek smiled while waving his hand.
"Hi." One word came out from .
"Hey...you still don't answer my question." In Taek patted Changsun'shoulder.
He forced smiled. Not comfortable at all!
"Wait a minute. Both of you..," In Taek stared at Shin Rae, then Changsun. "On a date right?"
Changsun sighed then he nodded. Shin Rae completely shocked! She stared at Changsun.
In Taek laughed. "I'm happy for you Shin Rae. Finally, you found someone. But it's a little waste. His my best friend."
Changsun stared at In Taek and smirked. "Ex best friend. You don't deserve to be my friend."
"Really?" In Taek aloud laughed. He patted Changsun's shoulder and looked at Shin Rae. He turned when someone touched his hand.
"In Taek. Can we go?" The girl smiled while grabbed his hands. He waved his hands to Changsun and Shin Rae, then leaves with the girl.
Changsun scratched his hair and stared at Shin Rae.
"Are you alright?" Shin Rae asked.
"There's so many man in this world, you date him?" Changsun voice a little high.
Shin Rae shocked. Changsun shook his head, grabbed Shin Rae's hand and dragged her to follow him.



Ji Na laughed. She put a flower at Chundoong ear and smiled.
"Agasshi. What are you doing?" Chundoong touched his ear.
"You looked pretty than me. I'm jealous right now."
Chundoong smiled and shook his head. They looked at each other and laughed. They standing in front of the gifts stall. Ji Na stared at Chundoong. Their eyes meet and they stared at each other for a while. Finally, Chundoong looked at the ground and his cheeks turned red!
Ji Na smiled. This is first time Chundoong looked shy. And she really likes it!
"You've dated someone before?" Ji Na asked while staring at him.
Chundoong looked at her and shook his head.
"Not even once?"
"I like someone before but we never date."
"Why?"
"She's my best friend and I don't want to ruin our relationship. So, I just let my feeling go."
Ji Na smiled and touched his hands. "It's alright. One day you will find a right girl for you. If that doesn't work, I think you should date me after I finish my study at this school. How about that?"
Chundoong stared at Ji Na. "Agasshi...,"
"I'm not kidding. You can think about that right? But for now, don't break a rule." Ji Na laughed and smiled.
Chundoong can't hide his smiled. He looked at Ji Na and nodded his head!



Ma Ri sighed. She scratched his head and looked at Byunghee who sat beside her.
"Can we go somewhere else?" She asked.
"Where?" Byunghee asked her back but his eyes still looking at the sky.
"I don't know. Maybe we should run from here."
Byunghee laughed. He stared at Ma Ri. "I always think that's a good idea actually. Run with you. Build our own life. I like that."
Ma Ri smiled.
"I never forget our first met. The ways you smile at me make me realize, in this world, we can find so much happiness. I'm worried about you. I thought you hate me but that's not happen. I choose to be your butler because I know, that's the only way I can care about you. I will protect you, Ma Ri but I'm sorry. I break my promise to you."
Ma Ri took a deep breath. Byunghee stared at her but she looked at other direction.
"Honestly, I hate this school. I can't follow any rule. Being a loser is the best thing I can do. I thought my parents can understand me but they don't. I meet you and everything change. I'm so frustrated until I write that letter to you. Do you think that's all my fault, Byung Hee?"
"Ma Ri sshi...,"
Ma Ri sighed. "Fine. You're right. I should stay calm so I can finish my study here." She stood up and looked at Byunghee. "But there's one thing that can't change. You know that right?"
Byunghee nodded. "I'm your first love. I will remember that."
They looked at each other and forced smiled. But suddenly they heard someone shouting!
"There's a fight! A butler and a boy from Hangul High School!"
Byunghee shocked. He and Ma Ri stood up. Byunghee grabbed Ma Ri's hand and they ran. They really want to know what's going on! They stopped when they saw two boys standing in the middle of the circle which surrounding by crowds!
Byunghee eyes widen. He can't believe this! Seungho aahhhh!!



Boo Mi still stands behind Seungho. She cried and her right palm bleeding. Hyun Moo looked at Seungho and Boo Mi with big and red eyes. Nobody wants to interrupt because Hyun Moo known as one of the student with high and great reputations. His father is a great businessman, President at Hangul Boys High School and the biggest shareholders at that private school.
"Apologize to her right now!"
Hyun Moo smirked. "What are you gonna do if I won't do that? Kick me?"
"I can kick your a*ss right now even you won't allowed me." Seunghoo stared at him.
"Yang Seungho is a great man. Protecting your lady, huh?" Hyun Moo keeps insulting him.
"Hyun Moo, stop it. It's all my fault." Boo Mi looked at him with teary eyes.
"Shut your mouth, b*tch! I'm your boyfriend and you took by his side. My butler is my protector? Stop insulting him? Did he really that great? I already told you that I don't like your butler!" Hyun Moo voice aloud. "Park Boo Mi. I never meet stupid girl like you."
All crowds totally shocked. They want to help but most of Hangul Boys High School on Hyun Moo side. They know what will happen if they interrupted.
"I always told you that I never trust your butler. I think he likes you."
Seungho stared at Hyun Moo. He clinched his fist and he want to punch his face right now!
"You can't say that. Every school have own rules. Seungho is my guardian. If you really my boyfriend, you will support me. What's wrong with you, Hyun Moo?!" Boo Mi yelled.
"You stupid...," Hyun Moo shocked!
He can't finish his word when one punch went to his face! He almost falls but luckily he can balance his body. He wiped his mouth. A blood! His eyes widen when he stared at Seungho.
"Do you think I'm scared at you? You picked a wrong person to fight. You can't hurt me even if you try." Seungho smirked.
"You...," Hyun Moo ready to attack but he stopped when someone grabbed his wrist. He turned and there's a guy around 6 feet high staring at him. He screamed when suddenly that guy lift up his body on the air!
All crowds shocked, some of them screamed and freaked out! Boo Mi covered with his palm. They way that guy handle Hyun Moo totally brutal!
"Seungho sshi, you want me to throw him now?" The guy asked.
"What are you doing? Put him down." Seungho eyes wide open.
"He tries to hurt you."
Seungho clinched his fist. "He can't hurt me."
The guy looked at Seungho. "I can...,"
"I said put him down!" Suddenly he shouted!
Boo Mi looked at Seungho. He never saw Seungho mad like that!
The guy sighed. He placed Hyun Moo at the ground. Hyun Moo totally scared. He crawled on the ground and tried to stand up. Everyone just looked at him.
Seungho shook his head. He grabbed Boo Mi's wrist and turned. Seungho completely shocked when he saw someone in front of him. The man around 50 years old with another five guys.
"Nice fight, Yang Seungho." He stared at Seungho.
"It's not my fault."
"Trying to protect your young lady?"
"Yes, I am."
He smiled. "Well. Nice answer. But I still need to talk to Principal Maeran. Both of you. Follow me."
Boo Mi looked at Seungho. He sighed and scratched his hair!