MR. GENTLEMAN, YANG SEUNGHO

Five Adorable Butlers

CHAPTER 16
MR. GENTLEMAN, YANG SEUNGHO


Boo Mi took a deep breath while her eyes were staring at Seungho who totally concentrated with the piano key in front of him. He played the music notes so lovely and he makes the song rhythm so beautiful. Boo Mi smiled and slowly she lean her head on Seungho's shoulder. He stopped and glanced at her.

"Is everything alright?" He asked while Boo Mi nodded. Seungho sighed and slowly he touched Boo Mi fingers and squeezed it gently. "I know there's something wrong with you. What is it?" Once again, he asked.
"Seungho...,"
"Erm...,"

"I have a bad feeling lately. I'm not sure what is it but I really don't like it." She told him.
"Bad feeling?" He asked and Boo Mi nodded. Seungho smiled and looked at her. "It's about the piano competition right? Don't worry Boo Mi. I know you can make it." She sighed and forced smiled. "You're the champion last year. I believe you will win again this year."

"Are you sure?"
"Yes. I'm totally confident with you." He nodded and Boo Mi was staring at him.
"Thank you Seungho."
Seungho smiled widen and he hugged Boo Mi tightly.





Boo Mi was standing in front of the mirror and fixed her hair. She turned when she heard someone opened his bedroom door. She smiled when she realized her mother entered the room and looked at her.
"Boo Mi...,"
"Yes,mom."

"I will be a bit late for your piano competition okay? I got an emergency call from hospital." Mrs. Park stared at her.
She nodded and smiled. "It's alright, mom. Dad has to go with you?" She asked. Mrs. Park nodded and went near to her.

"Good luck. I know you can do it." Mrs. Park smiled and took hold her hand. Boo Mi nodded and both of them hugged. She just looked at her mother when she walked out from the bedroom. She sighed and clinched her fingers. She took her bag and went out from the room too. She walked to the main door, pulled the door handle and walked out.

Boo Mi took a deep breath and smiled. Today is the day. She needs to regain some confident for the competition. She walked and went to the main road. Sapphire Hall is only twenty minutes far for her house. Holidays and she make a decision to participate again in the competition.

She took out a hand phone and dialled a number. She waited for a while until the person she called answered her. ?"Seungho yaaa... where are you?" She asked meanwhile her smiled widen.

"In front of the Sapphire Hall. I'm waiting for you."
"Alright. I'm on my way. I'll see you later okay?"
"Okay. Don't be late."

She smiled and pushed the off button. She stopped and her eyes looked at the road. Turn and left. Boo Mi across the road when she realized no vehicle there. But suddenly her ears caught someone shouted at her. She turned and she stunned when she saw one car approached to her. Boo Mi doesn't remember anything when suddenly her view turned black and she collapsed on the road!





Seungho slammed the taxi door and ran into the hospital. He went to the emergency room and everything totally messed up in his brain. Where should he go first? What should he do? He stopped and took a deep breath. He went near to the counter and spoke to one of the nurse on duty.

"Park Boo Mi. I got a phone call said she was sent here." He told the nurse and she nodded. She searching something on the computer and then she looked at him. "Is she alright?" He asked.
"She's in the doctor room. Can you wait for a while?"

He took a deep breath and nodded. Seungho scratched his hair and shuffled around there. He got a phone called saying Boo Mi involved in an accident. He waited for her in front of Sapphire Hall but she not appeared. He tried to call her hand phone but no answer at all! Almost one hour he waited for her, he got a call saying Boo Mi was sent to the hospital.

Suddenly he saw the nurse waved her hand to him. Seungho walked near to her and the nurse looked at him. "Can I know you name?" She asked.
"Yang Seungho."
"Alright, Mr. Yang. Boo Mi sshi in ward number 436 right now. You can meet her there." She told him. "Go straight and then turn right." She gave an instruction.

"Thank you." Seungho nodded his head and hurriedly went to the room. He took a deep breath and slowly he opened the door. He saw two figures were standing beside the bed. Man and woman. They looked at him and he smiled to them. He realized they're Boo Mi's parents.
"Who are you?" Mr. Park asked and his eyes were staring at him.
"Yang Seungho. I'm her butler. I believe she never told about me."

Both of them nodded and smiled at him.
"I'm sorry. I should pick her up at home. But she said she can go to the hall alone."
Mrs. Park nodded. "It's alright Seungho. Nothing serious actually. Boo Mi just a little shocked and doctor asked her to take some rest. She already sleeps."

He forced smiled and at the same time his eyes stopped at Boo Mi who lying on the bed. He took a deep breath and let it go. He really worried about her.





Boo Mi opened her eyes and was staring at the room window. It's already dark outside the room. She took a deep breath and she realized someone hands wrapping around her waist. She looked beside her and she smiled. Gently she touched Seungho cheek and she saw Seungho opened his eyes.

He smiled and moved more closely to her. "Sorry Boo Mi. I lend some space on your bed."
"It's alright. I don't mind to share the same bed with you." Her eyes were staring at him and both of them smiled. "Where's my parents?" She asked.

"They already went home. I asked their permission to stay here tonight." He answered and he hugged Boo Mi tightly. "You make me scared today. I won't let you left me without my permission."
"Seungho...,"

"I meant it Boo Mi. If you do that, I will follow you." He smiled at her.
She nodded and approached her face near to his face. "Now I know why I like you so much. I already found a man who can take care of me." Seungho sighed and gently he buried his face on Boo Mi's neck. He closed his eyes and Boo Mi's fingers running through his hair. Both of them didn't talk for a while and they just let the sweet moment between them continued. "Seungho...," Softly he called his name.

"Erm...,"
"I should win that competition right?" She asked.
"It's alright Boo Mi. You can try again next year." He opened his eyes and looked at her. "You're more important than that competition."
"I never thought that I can't make it. I really want to win that competition."

"Don't force yourself." Seungho grabbed her fingers. "I'll promise to you, next year we will participate in any piano competition together. I will stay with you."
"Really?" Boo Mi asked.

Seungho nodded and smiled at her. "Share your dream with me. I love piano too."
Boo Mi took a deep breath and her eyes were staring at him. "I'm happy that I know you Seungho. I really hope you will always stay by my side."
"I will. You don't have to worry about that." He looked at her. "I don't know what will happen for our future, but right now I really want to be with you."
"You promise that?"
He nodded.

Their gazed met and Seungho lift up his head. He stared at Boo Mi and rolled his body a little closer to her. Gently he kissed Boo Mi's forehead. He smiled meanwhile her eyes were looking at him. "Can I kiss you?" Suddenly he asked and makes Boo Mi eyes widen.
"You already kiss me." She smiled.
"I mean here." He touched her lips with his index fingers."I know its sound ert, but I don't want to waste every time that I have with you."

Boo Mi laughed and nodded. "We're at hospital right now."
"Who cares? I want to kiss my girlfriend." He was staring at her. "I can do that right, Park Boo Mi?" He smiled.
"Why you ask me if you really want to kiss me?" She looked at him.
"I don't know. Maybe I just be trying...,"

"Gentleman?" Boo Mi .
"Maybe...," He answered.
Boo Mi smiled and she wrapped her hands around Seungho shoulders. He approached to her and their lips touched. Her fingers ran through his hair and their kiss become more longer. She tried to cover her laughed when she realized Seungho's fingers started to crawl under her shirt. "Seungho... just kiss...,"

"Of course it's just kiss...," He answered meanwhile Boo Mi can feel his fingers becoming more naughty around her back. She slapped Seungho's wrist and he laughed. "Aigoo... Yang Seungho. ert....," Her eyes widen and Seungho smiled widen.
"You think I lost my mind right?"
She nodded.
"You make me crazy about you Boo Mi. What can I do ?" He sighed and he lying beside her. "I really hope you can finish your study and we can make a plan to get married." He looked at her.


Boo Mi moved closer to him and she lean her head on Seungho's chest. "You really want to marry me?"
He nodded.
"I will keep that as your promise to me." She lifts up her hand and she smiled.
Seungho placed both his palm on her cheeks and Boo Mi just let Seungho kissed her again.