SEUNGHO'S STORY

Five Adorable Butlers
CHAPTER 5

SEUNGHO'S STORY




"Where's Seungho?" Mr. Yang climbs the stairs meanwhile Mrs. Yang followed him from behind.
"Talk nicely to him. You can do that right?" Mrs. Yang sound worried.
Both of them went to Seungho's room but nobody there. Mr. Yang went out and shuffled around the second floor of the house but he didn't saw him. But suddenly he can hear someone playing a piano in the study room.
He opened the door and the music stopped. Seungho sat in front of the piano while looking at him. Mr. Yang saw a wound at his forehead. Bleeding and he started to feel mad!
"Did you fight again at the school?" Mr. Yang asked while staring at him.
No answer.
"Yang Seungho, I'm talking to you!" Mr. Yang voice aloud.
"They talk a bad thing about you. I can't accept that. So, I just do a little...,"
"Little?" Mr. Yang eyes wide open. "Principal dismisses you from the school. That's a little thing to you? Should you do this to yourself?"
Seungho took a deep breath.
"I will send you to Haneul Girls High School. I already make a decision. I want you to learn about responsibility."
Seungho shocked. He stared at his father. "Girls high school? Dad, you can't do this to me. Did you asking me to be a butler there?!"
"Accept that. Or I will send you to army school." Mr. Yang grabbed his tee collar.
Seungho shocked. He shook his head. He looked at his mother but she didn't say anything.
"I will go but I really hate you, dad."



Seungho grabbed Boo Mi's hands and hold it tight. He shook his leg without stopped. He looked so worried and nervous. Boo Mi rubbed his shoulder to make him calm down. She glanced at five guys that they meet on the festival. All of them wear black suits. They were standing in the line in front of Principal Maeran office.
"I don't want to leave this school." Suddenly Seungho spoke and looked at Boo Mi.
Boo Mi stared at him. "What's going on Seungho? Who are they?"
He looked at Boo Mi but suddenly someone opened office door from inside. His the tall guy who helps them at the festival. He went to Seungho and touched his shoulders.
"You can come in."
"Tae Boo hyung. Everything will fine right?" He asked.
Tae Boo, his father personal assistant and the only person that his father trusts since eight years ago.
He smiled and nodded his head. "Bring this young lady with you. Your father wants to talk to her."
Seunghoo nodded. He stood up and holds Boo Mi's hand. Both of them walked into the office. He saw his father and Principal Maeran talked to each other. Mr. Yang turned when he realized Seungho and Boo Mi standing and looked at him. He walked to both of them.
"Boo Mi sshi right?"
She nodded.
Mr. Yang smiled and sat on the couch. He stared at Boo Mi and nodded his head. "So, I heard very nice story about you from Principal Maeran. Can I know what your parents doing?"
"Doctor. Both of them."
"That's good. You win piano competition last year right?"
"Yes, I am."
"I'm glad to hear that. Seungho also loves piano and that's one of his passion actually."
Boo Mi smiled and he glanced at Seungho.
"Anyway Seungho, you punched someone today." Mr. Yang stared at him.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." Seungho sighed and he looked at his father.
Mr. Yang smiled. "Principal Maeran."
"Yes."
"How's his reputation at this school? His a good boy?" Mr. Yang asked while looking at Principal Maeran.
"Seungho is one of the five best butlers in this school, Mr. Yang. Boo Mi sshi never complained about him. I believe he will keep this reputation with him."
Mr. Yang nodded. "Principal, please talk to him. I'll wait outside."
"Yes, Mr. Yang." Principal Maeran nodded. All of them looked at him until he walked out from the office. Quickly, Principal Maeran went to Seungho. She shook her head a couple of times.
"Principal, is everything alright?" Seungho looked at her.
"You punched Hyun Moo. You should know it will bring a big trouble."
Seungho sighed.
"But it's alright. I already called Hyun Moo's father. I explained everything to him and he accepts that. Meanwhile, your father talked to his father by himself. Next time, make sure you can control your anger, okay?"
Seungho nodded.
"I think you should talk with your father. He worried about you."
"Thank you, principal."
Principal Maeran nodded and patted his shoulders.



Seungho took a chair and sat. Mr. Yang stared at him without blinking.
"You want to leave this school?" Suddenly Mr. Yang asked.
"No." Seungho shook his head. "I'm fine here."
Mr. Yang smirked. "You surprise me, Seungho. I still remember when the first time I want to send you here. You said you hate me."
"I'm sorry, dad. I didn't think when I said that to you."
Mr. Yang nodded his head. "It's almost two years you're here. I have to admit. I'm happy when I see you today. My son has change."
He sighed. "I know I should control myself today. I didn't mean to hit him. It's just...," He can't finish his words.
"Don't worry. I can understand that. We can hit a man but we must protect a woman." His father stared at him. "Anyway, that boy name Hyun Moo right?"
Seungho nodded.
Mr. Yang laughed. "His annoying. I heard what he said to you and Boo Mi sshi. I don't blame you for hitting his face today."
"I thought you angry with me."
"Why should I angry with you? Men do what they should do."
Seungho looked at his father and smiled.
"I only have two sons. You and your younger brother. I don't want you to be like me Seungho. I care about your future. Whatever I do for you, it's for your own good. I'm happy to meet you today. I hope you don't hate me anymore."
"Dad...,"
"I have to go. Call me if you need anything." Mr. Yang stood up. "Anyway, Boo Mi sshi is a good girl. I think you should date her."
Seungho laughed. He can't believe his father say that to him! 'Our school have a rules, dad. You know that, right?"
"I forget about that." Mr. Yang smiled at him. "But, I don't think I can accept that rules. Break the rules if you think you can handle it." Mr. Yang patted his shoulder.
Seungho laughed again. "It's alright. Maybe I should start to think about that."
He looked at his father and both of them smiled again.



Boo Mi stared at Seungho but he totally concentrate with a comic book on the table. She scratched her hair and started to think whether she should ask that question or not.
"Yang Seungho." Finally, she called his name.
"Yes, Boo Mi sshi."
"Can I ask you something?"
Seungho closed the comic book, looked at Boo Mi and nodded his head.
"It's about your father actually. I really want to know about something."
"Is something wrong with my father?" Seungho stared at her.
"No, of course not." Boo Mi shook her head while waving both her hand.
He grabbed Boo Mi's hands. "What are you doing? Just ask me."
Boo Mi took a deep breath. "Your father...is he part of a gang...I mean...you should know what I mean right?"
Seungho aloud laughed and stared at Boo Mi. "Triad?"
She looked at him. "Is he? Am I right?" Boo Mi totally curious. She really wants to know.
Seungho took a deep breath. "If I say yes, what are you gonna do?"
Boo Mi shocked. She forced smile while looking at Seungho. She can't believe this. She can predict when she saw the tall guy and other five guys. But she never thought it's true!
"Don't worry Boo Mi sshi. I won't hurt you. I'm your butler right?" Seungho smiled.
Boo Mi nodded.
"My father doesn't want me to be like him. I like to fight eveytime I 'm not satisfied with anything. That's why he sends me here. Principal Maeran helps him a lot. I'm lucky to be here. At least he doesn't throw me at army school."
"You always fight?"
"Five or six times in a month. I change school three or four times in a year. My father got a headache with me. I always give a trouble to him."
"Wow...that's sound bad. I mean you must hurt yourself right?"
Seungho smiled and nodded.
"But you're a good guy." Boo Mi smiled.
"Am I?"
"Of course."
Seungho laughed. "There's one more thing."
Boo Mi looked at him.
"My father said that I should date you."
"Really?"
Seungho nodded his head. Boo Mi laughed. She thinks that's funny!
Seungho stared at her. Suddenly Seungho placed his face near to her face.
"Yang Seungho, what are you doing?" Boo Mi shocked!
"I don't know." He shook his head.
"You can't do this. It's not allowed." She half whispered.
"For you not for me." Seungho smiled.
Boo Mi stared at Seungho. Their eyes meet. Seungho looked at her without blinking his eyes. Boo Mi can fell her heartbeats. She doesn't know what's wrong with her. It never happened before when she's with Seungho!
"I'm still a good guy to you?" He asked.
She nodded.
"I'm your butler right?"
Once again she nodded.
She looked at Seungho when he grabbed her fingers and hold it tight.
"Seungho..,"
"I want to break the rules, Boo Mi sshi."
"Why?" Boo Mi looked confuse!
"Men do what they should do." He repeated what his father said to him.
Boo Mi stared at him. He can't understand what Seungho trying to tell her.
"Seungho, what are you trying to say?" She asked.
Seungho smiled. Gently, he wrapped his hands around her waist. Boo Mi stunned! She tried to push his shoulders but suddenly she stopped. She feels so warm and safe. Softly she touched Seungho's face. Their eyes meet and they stared at each other for a while. She smiled when Seungho kissed her lips. They hugged more tightly and kissed more deeply!
She must be crazy! She kissed her own butler! She already breaks the rules! And she doesn't know what to do!



Seungho opened his eyes. He heard someone knocked the door. He scratched his hair and looked at the clock. It's 3.00 a.m. He jumped from his bed and walked out. He saw Boo Mi standing at her bedroom door.
"Who is that?" Boo Mi asked him.
Seungho shook his head while opened the door. He saw Changsun and Chundoong standing in front of him.
"Guys, what's going on?" Seungho shocked.
"Seungho hyung, something bad happened." Changsun looked at him.
"What is that?"
"Byunghee hyung's grandfather got sudden heart attack."
Seungho sighed and shook his head. "Where's Byunghee?"
"He already went home. His parents took him."
Seungho scratched his hair and stared at Changsun and Chundoong.
"Seungho hyung, he has to leave this school right?" Suddenly Chundoong asked him.
"I don't know, Chundoong. His the only son in his family."
Changsun took a deep breath. He lean his body on the dorm walls. "I can't believe this. He finds his happiness here."
"Don't worry Changsun. Nobody can force him. Byunghee knows what he want." Seungho patted his shoulders.
Boo Mi stared at all of them. She's confuse. Jung Byung Hee has to leave this school? But why?