CHOCOLATE CAKE

Five Adorable Butlers

CHAPTER 14
Chocolate cake


Holidays should be fun but it turned as disaster to him. He doesn't know what Ma Ri had in her mind. Enough is enough! He can't take this anymore! D*mn! Why another guy should involved in their relationships!

"Byunghee... you have to calm down. I believe she has a better explanation." Seungho took a deep breath and was looking at him.
"Nope. I don't know what she's thinking. I really got a headache because of her." Byunghee took chocolate cake on the fridge. He placed it in front of Seungho. "Can you eat the cake? I need your opinion about this cake." His eyes glared at Seungho.
"Cake? Who baked it? You?" Seungho asked.
"Of course not. Ma Ri did that." He sighed.

"Wow... chocolate cake. One of my favourite." Seungho smiled.
"Yaaa...you will change your mind after you test it." Byunghee took a spoon and gave it to Seungho. He took a deep breath and his eyes were staring at Seungho. Seungho's face expression totally changes after he eats that cake. He scratched his hair and he glared at Byunghee.
"Alright... this is bad. She forces you to eat this?" Suddenly Seungho laughed.

"I don't care about that. It's nothing." He clinched his fist. "I did everything for her. It's not fair if she likes another guy right?" His face completely showed his frustration. "I really thought she's only loves me."
"Ohh... come on Byunghee. Did she tell you that she wants to break up with you?" Seungho asked.
"No."
"Did she tell you that she doesn't love you anymore?"
"No."

"So what's the problem here? What make you thought she has another guy?" Seungho eyes were staring at him.
"Seungho... I saw them. I ask her for a date yesterday but she said she had family business. I believe that guy is not part of his family member." His voice tones a little high. "His taller than me, good looking. But it's weird. I think I saw him before."
"Then?"
"I didn't talk anything to her. I don't know what to do." Byunghee placed his head on the table. "Oh God. I miss her so much...,"

Seungho smiled and patted his shoulders a couple of time. "Fine. We should investigate about this. I will help you."
"Investigate?"
"Yeah... we should do that." Seungho nodded. "Come on Byunghee. Let's do our job." He grabbed Byunghee's hand and dragged him to follow him.


                                                                                      ************

"Are you sure we will do this?" Changsun asked while his eyes were moving at Seungho. "Hyung, don't you think it?s too obvious? Double dates? Ma Ri will know that we try to investigate her."
Seungho took a deep breath and let it go. "Changsun aaahhh... we have to do this for Byunghee. He totally frustrated because of this. We should help him."

Boo Mi fixed her hair and her eyes keep staring at the restaurant. She still can't believe this. Ma Ri has another guy? Did Byunghee really thought about that? But what if it's true? They will break up? Really? "I don't want to think about this. But what should we do if Ma Ri really has another guy?"
"Boo Mi. Let's pray that Ma Ri only loves Byunghee. We have to think positive about this." Shin Rae looked at her and both of them nodded.

"Alright everyone. I saw Ma Ri and ...," Suddenly Changsun spoke and stopped.
"What's wrong?" Seungho asked while his eyes gazed at him.
"Oh my God...," Boo Mi and Shin Rae mouths widen open. "His so good looking." Boo Mi looked at Shin Rae and they looked so excited!

"Yaaa ... you better stop it!" Seungho voice aloud and he stood up from the bench. Boo Mi and Shin Rae completely shocked and their eyes were looking at him. "We need to do our job. Remember that." Seungho warned them. Both of the girls bite their lips and nodded.

All of them walked into the restaurant but they didn't saw Ma Ri and that guy. Weird! They saw her went into this place just a while ago. Where did she go? Disappeared? "Where is she?" Changsun asked and they shook their head.
"I can't believe this. Should we...," Boo Mi asked but she paused when suddenly they heard someone voice from behind.
"Can I help you?"
They turned and their eyes widen when they saw the guy that they were looking for. D*mn! That's him! "Yes. We?re looking for a nice table for us to sit." Seungho lied and he patted Changsun shoulder.

"Yeah. Four of us." Changsun continued. They stared at him. He is one of the workers at this restaurant? May be... They guy lead them to the table on the left corner. They took a seat but their eyes were rolling everywhere. They were looking for Ma Ri but failed. She totally disappeared! They make an order and waiting there. Boo Mi scratched her head meanwhile Changsun lean his body on the chair. Seungho keeps staring at the menu in front of him and Shin Rae eyes gazed at Changsun who looked bored.

They completely shocked when suddenly they saw Byunghee burst into the restaurant. Seungho stood up but he quite late when he saw Byunghee went into the restaurant kitchen. All of them looked at each other and hurriedly went to the kitchen too. They opened the door and their eyes widen when they saw flour splashed everywhere on the floor. Ma Ri was frozen at the place she was standing meanwhile their eyes caught one little boy cried beside her.

"Shin Wan... come here." Byunghee smiled at him and that little boy ran to him. Byunghee carrying him while his hand wipe the flour on Shin Wan head. "Don't cry. Big boy don't cry." Shin Wan nodded and smiled. Byunghee took a deep breath and his eyes gazed at Ma Ri. He walked near to Ma Ri and gently he fixed her hair. "I'm sorry. I will explain to you." Ma Ri nodded her head meanwhile Byunghee turned and looked at the guy who are they tried to investigate.

That guy shook his head and took a deep breath. "I can't believe this. I never thought Ma Ri loves you. She always wants to do the best for the guy she likes but he never appreciates her."
"What do you mean?" Byunghee asked. Ma Ri tried to speak but she stopped when she feel Byunghee squeezed her fingers. Her eyes were staring at him. "I don't know what you want from my girlfriend. But I won't allow you to get close to her."

"Do you think you can do that?" The guy smirked and stared at him. "You never had a chance to protect the women you love. Just like your sister, Byunghee."
All of them completely shocked. Sister? They thought Byunghee the only child in his family.
"What do you want from dead people, Jin Ho hyung? You make her suffer and you should know my father can't forgive you. Even my family adopt her, but she still part of my family. You never show up for six years and what make you have the right to speak about her." His voice aloud.

"I speak for my son. I want my son." His eyes widen.
"That's why you stole him from Mrs. Goo? Luckily she called me and she told me that I can find you here. If you really love your son, you won't leave him."
"Byunghee...,"

"You should know the real reason why my father sends him to the orphan house. That place is my sister house. She grown up there before my father adopts her. She wants my father did the same thing for Shin Wan before her dead. That's her wish."
Jin Ho laughed and shook his head. "Fine. You can go. This restaurant belongs to me. I won't allow you to come here again. But Shin Wan still my son." He stared at him.



                                                                                        *******************

"It's coincidence. He told me that he can teach me to make a perfect chocolate cake." Ma Ri told him while her hands mixed the flour on the bowl. She sighed and shook her head. "I never thought it will make you suspicious about me."

Byunghee grabbed Ma Ri's shoulders and hugged her from behind. "So, it's all about chocolate cake. I really thought you don't love me anymore."
"Byunghee, I'm loyal to you. I know you hate a cake that I make for you." She turned and her eyes gaze at him.
"I never said I hate it." He was staring at Ma Ri.
"You don't have to say that. Your face already told me everything." Ma Ri took a deep breath. "I don't know what's wrong with me. Since the first day we meet, I always want to be a perfect girl for you. I can't accept it if I can't be that girl."

"Ma Ri, don't do that. Too perfect is not good." Byunghee shook his head. He walked to the fridge and took out the chocolate cake that he keeps there. "Anyway, you're right. Seungho doesn't like it." He smiled.
Ma Ri sighed. "I knew it. But I really need to do something. I have to build my own talent." She looked at him. "Shin Rae is a great swimmer. Boo Mi, the talented piano player. Ji Na is the only heir to her family business. Even Ha Nah has a great grandfather. I don't have anything."

Byunghee laughed and went near to her. "Come on Ma Ri. Don't force yourself."
"You're right. I have to accept that." Ma Ri took a deep breath and let it go. "Anyway, what will happen to Shin Wan? You never told me about him."
"My father will handle everything. Shin Wan can't live on that orphan house for his entire life. I believe my father will do something about it." He smiled. "By the way, I already think something for you. I believe you will be great if you can do this."
"What is it?" Ma Ri looked excited.

"Housewife. My wife." Byunghee glanced at her.
"Ewww ...who wants to marry you? Trust me Byunghee, I date you just for fun." She smiled and rubbed his shoulder.
"I can't believe this." His eyes gazed at Ma Ri.
"It's your fault. Why do you think I date another guy? I will do that if you want."
"Yaaa... Lee Ma Ri. Don't you ever think about that." He warned her. Ma Ri laughed and shook her head. Byunghee placed his palm under his chin and he was staring at her. He smiled and slowly his smile widen."You know how beautiful you're Ma Ri?"
They looked at each other and smiled.