BACK TO SCHOOL

Five Adorable Butlers

CHAPTER 17
BACK TO SCHOOL


Cheolyong ran to the main gate while Ha Nah following him from behind. She sighed and turned back when she realized one of her book fall on the floor. Cheolyong stopped from running and went near to her.

"What's wrong with you? You will be late for your class." Cheolyong pick up the book and dragged her to follow him. She smiled because she realized Cheolyong always hold her hand when she was careless. They arrived in front of the class when Ha Nah's eyes caught Chundoong and Ji Na was standing there. Both of them looked at her and Cheolyong then smiled.

"Unnie, how's your holiday?" Ji Na went near to her and holds both of her hand.
"Great. How about you?" Ha Nah smiled while her eyes were glancing at Chundoong.

Ji Na went near to her and whispered to her ear. "Chundoong has his first date with me."
Ji Na and Ha Nah looked at each other and laughed. Ha Nah hugged Ji Na and rubbed her sister's back. "I'm happy for you Ji Na. I'll see you later okay. My class will start in five minutes."

"See you later Ji Na sshi." Cheolyong smiled to her and waved both his hands. Ha Nah dragged his hand and both of them went into the class.

Ji Na took a deep breath and looked at Chundoong. She patted his shoulder when she realized Chundoong was gazed at her. He smiled and both of them started to walk. "Finally, I can call her Unnie."

"I know you happy because of that. Siblings should care about each other."

Ji Na stopped from walking and her eyes were staring at Chundoong. "How about you? Do you care about me?"
"Of course I care about you. Why you ask me about that question?" Chundoong asked and his smiled widen.
"I just want to know." Ji Na moved near to him and gently she grabbed Chundoong's fingers. He back off a little and laughed. Ji Na sighed and shook her head. "What are you doing? Am I scaring you?"

"This is school, Agasshi. Follow the rules." Chundoong bowed a little and his eyes were staring at her.
"We already broke the rules. Do you forget about that?" Ji Na asked while she smiled. "Alright. We should show some respect over the rules. I can understand that." She walked but she stopped when Chundoong grabbed her hand. Ji Na eyes widen when suddenly Chundoong approached his face near to her face.

"I really want to do something right now."
"What?" Ji Na looked at him and she stunned when she feel a warm kissed on her cheek. She smiled meanwhile Chundoong eyes gazed at her. "You impressed me, Chundoong sshi."

"I should kiss you more right?" He laughed when Ji Na pushed his shoulder. He winked his eyes and walked as Ji Na followed him from behind. She can't hide her smiled when she feel her heart beats so fast.

"Chundoong aaahh...," She called him with a sweet voice. Chundoong turned and smiled at her.





The music fulfilled the room as Changsun and Shin Rae started to move followed the flow. They spin a couple of times and Shin Rae laughed when she realized she can't land perfectly on the floor. Changsun rubbed her hair and they moved again. Right and left. Backward and forward.

"Oh My God. I'm jealous with them." Boo Mi pouted while her eyes were gazed at the couple dancing in front of her. She took a deep breath when Seungho grabbed her shoulder for a while and touched her hair. They were sitting there for almost half an hour and looked at them practicing for competition.

"Everyone has their own skill. You're the piano genius. No one can beat you for that Boo Mi." Seungho smiled at her. "Changsun share his dream with Shin Rae and both of us share our passion towards piano together."
Boo Mi sighed and nodded her head. "You're right. Sharing is loving right?"

"That's why you should share everything you want with the person you love. Is that alright Boo Mi sshi?" Seungho smiled while his fingers touched Boo Mi's cheek. She nodded and laughed. Both of them looked at each other until Seungho's ears caught someone shouted his name. He turned and he saw Cheolyong ran near to him.

"Hyung... I miss you so much...," Cheolyong hugged Seungho meanwhile Boo Mi laughed aloud when Seungho trying so hard to escape from Cheolyong. He let Seungho go and waved his hand to Boo Mi. "Boo Mi sshi...annyeong...," He bowed a little.

"Annyeong Cheolyong sshi. Any present for me?" Boo Mi .
"Huh?" Cheolyong looked confused.
"I heard you went to Jeju Island. How's your holiday?"

"Great. I already caught Ha Nah's grandfather heart." He clinched his fingers and looked proud.
"I'm happy to hear that." Boo Mi patted his shoulder. "By the way, can you ask Ha Nah to come to my dorm tonight?"

"Why?" Cheolyong asked.
"It's secret. Girls meeting." Boo Mi smiled.

He nodded and he smiled when he saw Changsun walked near to him. "Hyung...how's your practice?"
"Not bad. Where's Byunghee hyung? I thought he will come with you." Changsun looked at him.
"He is waiting for us at cafe. Should we go?" Cheolyong looked at all of them. They nodded meanwhile Changsun turned and shouted to Shin Rae.

"Shin Rae... faster. We need to go."
"Coming...," Shin Rae nodded while her hands putting her stuff in the bag.




Ma Ri arranged all the glass on the table before she took a seat beside Byunghee. Shin Rae took a deep breath and lean her body on the chair. She scratched her head meanwhile Changsun took a glass of water and drank it.

"I really worry about the competition. I can't believe this happened to me." Shin Rae sighed while looking at Changsun. "I just need my dream. Why it should be so hard for me?"
"Shin Rae aaahh... just do it. At least you still have the change." Boo Mi smiled and patted her shoulder. "I already miss my piano competition. I should compete again next year. We can't give up." She nodded her head.

"I hope I can be optimistic like you."
"I'm not optimized. You should happy that you can share your dream with someone you like." Boo Mi eyes gazed at Shin Rae. "I also share my interest with Seungho."

Byunghee looked at them and shook his head. "It's weird. I never share anything with Ma Ri. Did we have anything in common?" He asked while his eyes were staring at Ma Ri.
"Not really. You didn't like what I want to do or vice versa. So as my conclusion, nothing." Ma Ri shook her head. "You're right Byunghee. We never did the same thing together. I just realized that."

Changsun laughed and his eyes were staring at them. "Nothing in common at all? Hey, you should plan to do something together. I mean, there's a lot of thing you can do." He smiled. "How about dancing, Ma Ri? Join us." He pointed his index finger to himself then Shin Rae.

"Dancing?" Ma Ri looked at Changsun. "I should try to dance right? That's not a bad idea." She shocked when suddenly Byunghee patted her shoulder.
"Yaaaa... Lee Ma Ri. First you want to learn how to bake cake. And now dancing?" Byunghee eyes were staring at her. "Alright. Just learn how to do pastry. But no dancing." He shook his head.

Ma Ri took a deep breath and sighed. She hates this. She really needs to find her own skills. But Byunghee never gave any chance to her.
"Byunghee hyung, what's wrong with dancing? You can teach Ma Ri if she really wants to learn." Cheolyong interrupted while looking at Byunghee. "Dancing is a good sport. It's good for health."

All of them looked at Byunghee meanwhile he shook his head.
"You know how to dance Byunghee?" Shin Rae stared at him and he forced smiled. "I never know about that."
"I'm not too good like Changsun. But I dance sometimes."

"Shin Rae, is not easy to apply a job as a butler in this school. Every butler in this school must at least have one obvious skill that can impress Principal Maeran." Seungho looked at Shin Rae and smiled.
"But why? I mean, all of you only have to take care of us right?" Shin Rae asked.
"You're wrong about that. How do you think we choose our lady?" Seungho stared at Shin Rae and she shook.

"Based on our skill, Shin Rae. We need someone who can give full cooperation to us. Honestly, I choose to work for Boo Mi because she's a good piano player. Playing the piano is my skill too and I know I can share so many things with her." He smiled. "And Changsun choose you because... he really likes you." He .

"Seungho...," Shin Rae laughed. She looked at Changsun and both of them smiled.