Girls Eliminations

Five Adorable Butlers
CHAPTER 1

GIRLS ELIMINATIONS



Elite Dorm is the most prestigious building in this school. It's like a castle. Only 50 girls stay there. The smartest, prettiest and have their own followers. The front gate symbol is crystal cupid with arrow which makes this dorm has the loveliest image.

Heaven Dorm is glamorous building. Full with sculptures and painting. Everyone in this dorm have a passion towards art. Painting, acting, dancing even music. The front gate symbol for this building is gold guitar. It's the loudest building with voice and screaming!

Stars Dorm for athletes. They totally active and represent school in any sport competitions. The front gate symbol for this building is silver football shoes. It's the dorm full of sport equipments and most of them spend their time in the gym!

Squids Dorm is hell in Haneul Girls High School. Staying there means you're a loser. No hope, no dream. This building always gave scary images. Like a haunted mansion. People believe there's a ghost living there! They also have a witched! The front gate symbol, brick evil sculpture with a red tongue. How scary!





"No." Changsun took one form and throw it on the dustbin. "No." He repeated it again. "No." He sighed and looked at Seungho. Too much pressure to make a perfect choice!
"Can you believe this? Three hundred girls and you have to choose only one for yourself?" Seungho crumpled the form and throw it on the floor. He gives up! He can't make a choice!

Cheolyong stood up and smiled. "Done! I found my girl." He giggled and waving one form.
"Lucky girl. Cheolyong choose you." Seungho grabbed the form from Cheolyong's hand and laughed. He looked at the form. His eyes wide open. "What?! Aigooo...Cheolyong aahh...,"

"Hey! I need simple girl." Cheolyong chuckled.
"She's not simple. Can't you see her results? Last place for the whole school? I'm allergic with this kind of people." He crumpled the form, throw it and make Cheolyong screamed!
Quickly Cheolyong took the paper. Fixed it and glanced at Seungho.

The door opened. Byunghee and Chundoong entered. Byunghee sat down on the couch meanwhile Chundoong took a chair and sat.
"You already make a choice?" Chundoong looked at Seungho, Changsun and Cheolyong.
They shook their head but Cheolyong nodded.
"Great, Cheolyong! I don't want to get a headache. I already make a choice too."
Cheolyong stared at him. He looks happy. "Really?"
Chundoong nodded.

"Who?"
"Special girl from Elite Dorm."
The boy stared at Chundoong. They looked excited! D*mn! Elite Dorm! Perfect choice!
Byunghee sighed. He shook his head. Erm... his not interested!





Having the best butler is a pride for students at Haneul Girls High School. Its tradition and nobody can break the rules!

All the girls queue up followed their own dorms. They wear the same uniform schools. Short dark blue skirt, white short sleeves, dark blue tie and light yellow vest.

All butlers waited outside the assembly hall. Today is the day. The luckiest girls will be chosen.
Assembly began. Instruments for school song played. Principal Maeran entered followed by all teachers and staffs. And all the girls' eyes stopped at five adorable butlers. They wear the same uniform and will use one color for a day. They have a theme!

Today's color, black. And they have one style. Army style! They have their own group name for today. BBLAQ! B standing for Butlers and BLAQ for black.

All of them took placed at middle of the stage.
Principal Maeran step up to the front and smiled. As always she fixed her hair and spectacles before talked. She stands at the mic.

"Morning, girls!"
"Morning, Principal!"
"Today is the day. I will announce the first name that has been chosen!"
The girls looked excited. But they keep silent.
"For Yang Seungho. The girl from Heaven Dorm!" Principal Maeran smiled. The girls from Heaven Doom whispered at each other. They will have representative! "Park Boo Mi!"

They can hear a loud screamed from the Heaven Dorm girls. All eyes searching the lucky first girl. Seungho smiled. He saw her. Boo Mi put up her hand and walked out. She waved her hands like winning pageant competitions!
Beautiful girl. Short hair and blonde. Her interest, music. She wins piano competitions last year among all school in this area. The reason Seungho choose her, they share the same passion and she's a smart girl!

"It's easy for you to work with her right?" Changsun whispered.
Seungho smiled. "Of course. Do you think I will send myself to the hell?"
Changsun covered his laughed.

"Alright. Next. For Park Sang Hyun. From Elite Dorm! Han Ji Na!"
The girls from Elite Dorm clapped their hands. Supportive! All of them maintain their best attitude. Meanwhile girls from other dorms sighed. They knew it! Han Ji Na will make to the list. She never failed since her first year at this school.
Ji Na smiled. She bow and looked at Chundoong. Both of them looked at each other and nodded.
Ji Na is a princess in this school. She's the best students and never failed to get first placed for any exams. Her father is a successful businessman. He has more than 150 food stores. Ji Na is the only successors.

Principal Maeran continued. "The third girl. For Lee Changsun! The girl from Stars Dorm. Kim Shin Rae!"
Shin Rae smiled. She's a tomboy who always attracted other girls' attention. She's a great swimmer and always represents Haneul Girls High School. With the nice profile, Changsun choose her!

"And for the last girls. I will announce at the same time. Both of them from the same dorm!"
The girls screamed! Excited! Same dorm?!

"Alright girls! Calm down!"
They stopped. Silent.
"For Bang Cheolyong... Kim Ha Nah! Squids dorm!"
All the girls shocked! What?! Squids?! No Way!
Kim Ha Nah widens eyes. She stared at Chulyong. Me? He chooses me? She almost faint but luckily she still can control herself!
"Principal! It's not fair. Squids !" One of the girls yelled!
"Right! Right! Right!" All of them shouted. Agreed with the girl.
"Girls! Silent!" Principal Maeran shouted!
The girls keep whispering at each other. They not satisfied. How can this happen?
"Principal!" The same girl put up her hand. "That's mean the other girl from Squids Dorm too right?" She asked.
Principal Maeran nodded.
The girls' eyes stared at Byunghee. They can't believe this!

"Yaaa...Jung Byung Hee! Who the girl you choose? Show us!" They yelled.
Byunghee smiled. He pointed his finger at the girl who standing at the last row. They turned and shocked! Oh My God! He chooses the baboo!
"Lee Ma Ri! I choose you!" Byunghee shouted!
Ma Ri choked! All the girls stared at her with big eyes! Suddenly she put up her hand.
"Principal. I don't want him as my butler." She shook her head. She knows the reason why Byunghee choose her! D*mn!
Principal Maeran smiled. "You have to follow the rules. Accept it or disqualified from this school."
"No! I want another butler!"
Principal Maeran completely shocked. Byunghee walked near to her. "Principal. Can I talk to her?"
Principal Maeran nodded.

Byunghee went down the stairs. The other girls stared at him. Ma Ri shook her head when Byunghee whispered to her ear.
"I still have the letter from last year. You want me to read it now?"
Ma Ri almost cry. That's not her fault! Byunghee scaring her!
"So...," Byunghee stared at Ma Ri.
She took a deep breath and let it go. Everyone in the hall stared at her.
"Fine! From today, his my butler!"





Ji Na smiled. She stared at Chundoong from head to toe. What a lucky day for her. Perfect guy!
"Why me?" She asked. She walked to the couch and sat.
"Perfection. I believe you can give me that." He answered.
"I love to hear that. So from today I will give full cooperation to you. Make sure you do a great job for me."
Chundoong nodded.
"Call me agasshi. You can do that right?"
"My pleasure, agasshi." He bows a little.
"Good." She stood up and went near to Chundoong. "Welcome to Elite's."
Both of them shook hands. Ji Na looked at Chundoong and they smiled.


"Can you find the combination?" Boo Mi looked at her luggage.
Seungho shook.
"D*mn! How can I forget about that?" Boo Mi scratched hair. She shuffled to remember the number that she uses.
"Birthday?" Seungho asked.
She shook.
"Security number?"
She shook again.
"Any secret code?"
Boo Mi bites her lips. She never had that. Suddenly she hits her head. "Our dorm number. 020411."
Seungho smiled. He stared at her. "Boo Mi sshi."
"Yes?"
"I watched your piano competition last year."
"You went to Sapphire Hall?" Boo Mi looked excited. Seungho nodded. "What do you think?"
"Great! I'm impressed."
Boo Mi laughed. "Anyway, welcome to Heaven Dorm."


Ha Nah followed Cheolyong from behind. She smiled from ear to ear. She can feel her own heartbeats. Yesss!!!! He chooses me!
"This place haunted."
Cheolyong stopped. Turned and stared at Ha Nah. "Really?"
"That's what people say."
Cheolyong laughed. "Where's your room?" Cheolyong asked.
"Number two from left."
They arrived. Ha Nah opened her bag but she can't find a key. She gave a book she brought to Cheolyong and he takes it.
"No key?"
She nodded.
Cheolyong sighed. Suddenly he saw something at Ha Nah's necklace.
"Ha Nah sshi."
"Yes?"
"I think I find your key."
"Where? Where?" She rolled eyes.
Cheolyong laughed. He pointed his finger to Ha Nah's neck.


Shin Rae and Changsun standing back to back. They clinched arms and started to do some warm up. With all energy, he lift up Shin Rae to do some stretched. All girls in the gym looked at them. Green with envy!
"I don't need butler."
"Really?"
"Yes. But I have to follow school rules. One student, one butler."
Changsun smiled. He counted until ten and put Shin Rae down. He turned and stared at Shin Rae. "You think you can do all work without men right?"
"Of course."
Changsun nodded. "I'm glad that I choose you, Shin Rae sshi."
"Why? Less work?"
Changsun laughed. Shin Rae shook her head.


"Yaaaa...Jung Byung Hee!!" Ma Ri yelled. She followed Byunghee from behind.
Suddenly he stopped. Ma Ri totally shocked and almost bumped him.
"Yes, Ma Ri sshi. You have a problem with me?"
Ma Ri stared at him and nodded.
"Don't you think it's a great opportunity for you? I'm your butler and I work for you."
"But you said about the letter...,"
Byunghee laughed. "You have a great writing skill."
"I didn't write that letter okay."
"I don't know if you lie or not."
Ma Ri clinched her fist.