One: 3 Years After “Goodbye”

The Very Last First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2014

 

SNSD’S Dorm

 

“JUNG YONGHWA REVEALS HE STILL KEEPS IN TOUCH WITH SNSD’S SEOHYUN”

 

[+1,045, -590]“I really want them to stop asking him about WGM. It was all just a show. It’s scripted.”

 

[+1,001, -800]“WGM fans are delusional. We all know he’s dating an actress who is miles ahead of that idol.”

 

[+922, -765]“He just replied out of obligation. What do you expect? If he said no, WGM fans and that idol’s fans would come attacking him with hate comments. He was put in a spot and he had no choice. Don’t read too much into this. Wake up from your delusion.”

 

[+591, -28]“What nonsense is this? He’s obviously dating the actress. Why do people keep asking him about that boring idol?”

 

[+310, -052]“He’s too good for her. She even admitted it on national television that she never felt anything for him.”

 

[+291, -008]“They were the most boring couple in the history of WGM! I don’t get why they have so many fans.”

 

[+138, -023]“BOICES don’t like her. SONES don’t like him. No one wants them to be together. WGM was a mistake in the first place. I bet if they had the chance to go back to the past, they would’ve never accepted the offer to be in the show.”

 

[+025, -001]“Isn’t she dating a fellow SM artist?”

 

 

“MAKNAE!!! Manager oppa and unnie are here! We have to leave to the airport in five minutes! You better come down here and help us with our luggages!” I heard Sooyoung and Sunny unnies’ loud voices.

 

“I’m coming! I’m just finishing something!” I called back. I resumed what I was reading a while ago before their interruption.

 

“JUNG YONGHWA DENIES DATING RUMORS WITH SEOHYUN: ‘WE’RE CLOSE COLLEAGUES WHO CHEER EACH OTHER.’”

 

[+2,501, -876]“A friend of mine has a friend who works in FNC. She says she often sees the actress visit CNBLUE during recordings. She’s also spotted several times in their concerts. Even sources close to the band says they go out on dates. It’s not a secret that they’re dating.”

 

[+1,763, -907]“Imagine how hurt uri actress must feel whenever her boyfriend’s name is linked to that idol.”

 

[+648, -647]“She’s a dead weight to the group anyway. The only reason why she is still linked to Jung Yonghwa is because she bears the title of being an SNSD member.”

 

“AHA! What are you doing , Seo Joohyun?” I immediately turned off my iPad mini as soon as I heard Hyoyeon unnie’s voice.

 

“Ey, why the secrecy? Are you stalking someone online? Who’s the lucky namja?” Tiffany unnie teased me. I hurriedly shoved my tablet inside my bag.

 

“What time is our flight?” a lame attempt to change the subject, but it’s worth the try. Both unnies recognized my effort so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter