Overnight

Made of Steel

“What am I doing here?” Yongguk mumbled softly to himself as he dug into his bag for fresh clothes on Chaerin’s bed.

“Ah, it’s getting late,” her mother said looking to the clock, after they finished the fruits she had served them. Dinner took longer than he thought as Chaerin’s parents were being so friendly and open to conversations. He really felt as if they have already accepted him as their son. They made him so comfortable to speak on his own opinions and were constantly laughing whenever he teased Chaerin. “You should stay for the night, Yongguk-ssi,” he recalled Mrs. Lee said. “I won’t have my guest travel back home alone so late in the night,” she said. “Harin isn’t home, you can have Chaerin’s room while Chaerin will take Harin’s,” she said with such a sweet smile that Yongguk feared to reject.

“She’s probably considering to adopt you by now,” Chaerin jokingly whispered into his ear, only to earn a poke from him at the waist causing her to let out a soft yelp. Yongguk smirked to himself.

“I’ll go prepare some fresh towels for you, Yongguk-ssi, don’t worry about----------“ He heard Mrs. Lee said as she walked off into the room.

“If you have me for a brother, your life would be a living hell,” he whispered back with a nasty grin. Chaerin’s eyes widened at his response and her mind could not agree more.

“Chae-honey, why you glaring at the guest like that? It’s rude!” Her mother then said as she stood in front of the both of them. They then hurriedly straightened up, looking at Mrs. Lee who was holding fresh towels and bed sheets in her hands. Yongguk turned to Chaerin and mouthed, “It’s rude,” at her. Chaerin could only bit her lip and glared at him again, warning him to cut it out. “Lee Chaerin! Are you listening?” Mrs. Lee said sternly with her free hand on her hip.

“Yes, mom,” Chaerin said straightening up again causing Yongguk to chuckle so hard. She then pushed him with her elbow which only made him chuckle harder.

“Then why are you still sitting there?” Her mother said. “Go show Yongguk where your room is,” she then shooed her.

“Yes mom!” Chaerin hurriedly got up and her mother pushed the fresh towels and sheets into her hands and gently slapped her , pushing her upstairs.

Yongguk then followed, grabbing his bags to follow her upstairs. Her mother smiled at him so warmly as if she were running her own hotel, she said, “I hope you have a good stay here tonight.”

“Ugh,” Yongguk moaned with frustration, ruffling his bright red hair as he snapped out of his flashback. “Geez, what am I doing?” He murmured once again.

“Oppa?” He then heard Chaerin’s voice from behind the room door and he turned around, only to find her poking her head into the room. “You alright?” She asked as she slowly entered the room.

“Yeah,” he immediately replied, so that he would not sound like he was lying. “Yeah, I’m good,” he said as she made her way to the bed and sat beside him. She smiled and touched the bed she used to sleep on when she still lived in Korea. “Sorry if my parents are a little forceful, but they seem to really like you,” she said.

Yongguk could only smile, he did not know how to respond to that remark; he was flattered and probably fluttering within as well.

“What’s wrong?” Chaerin then noticed his silence. “I could get a cab if you’re really uncomfortable,” she said sitting up, looking worried.

“Ani,” Yongguk hurriedly said. “It’s not that,” and he saw her let out a soft relief and sinking herself back into the bed. “They’re lovely,” he continued, “Thanks for having me over,” he said with a reassuring smile that he was fine with staying over.

Chaerin smiled at him. “Alright, get into the shower,” she said getting up from her bed. “I need to replace these sheets, mom will kill me if I let you do it,” she said pulling him up from the bed and pushing him away. She grabbed the fresh sheets that were placed neatly on the bed and started spreading them across the bed.

Yongguk smiled. “Maybe I should do it to see you get screwed,” he teased again.

Chaerin stopped pulling the sheets after hearing him again and she turned around, not knowing he was standing so close behind her, she knocked her nose into his chest. “Agh!” She said covering her nose. “Bang----Bang Yongguk!!!!” She shouted.

Yongguk laughed. “Yah, Lee Chaerin, you really have to stop banging into me,” he said as she squatted down in pain, letting out a cry. Yongguk froze and looked down at Chaerin who was squatting at his feet. “Yah, Lee Chaerin,” he called, stepping a few steps back to look at her lowered head.

“It’s bleeding …” Chaerin mumbled with her hand still over .

“What?” Yongguk immediately squatted down as well and held her face, lifting it up to him. “That’s impossible, it wasn’t that hard,” he said, pushing her hair away from her face that was cramped with pain. He doubted, “Was it?”

Chaerin now knowing that their faces was close, she looked up at him with a sly grin and purposely fell forward with her head knocking into his, causing Yongguk to fall backwards and her on top of him. “Gotcha!” She shouted and laughed out loudly.

“Aish, that hurts!” Yongguk said grabbing his forehead. “Ahhhh!” He said rubbing onto his forehead.

“That’s payback,” Chaerin smirked. “For the airport and just now!” She said sticking her tongue out to him which seemed to be the cutest thing he’s seen. Yongguk chuckled and grabbed her down, locking her in between his thighs. “Yah!” Chaerin pushed.

“Then I’m getting my revenge now!” He said loudly and started to tickle her belly where she was most sensitive.

“Yah!!!” Chaerin laughed while screaming. “Stop---stop it!!” She laughed and laughed.

Their laughter and screams was so loud that Mr. and Mrs. Lee could hear it from their room. Mrs. Lee was rubbing lotion onto her arms when she heard the two youngsters laughing out loud together, she chuckled and hummed a joyful melody to herself.  

“They seem to be enjoying themselves,” Mr. Lee said as he joined her on the bed, taking off his glasses and placing them carefully on the nightstand beside his alarm clock. “You sure they’ll be alright on their own?” He then asked his wife.

“Why wouldn’t they be?” His wife said and then continued to hum on her melody.

Mr. Lee paused and looked at her. “Well you seem to be enjoying yourself too,” he said as he tucked himself into bed.

Mrs. Lee hummed and hummed as she stood up to pull her comforter away and she sat in, closer to her husband and softly kissed his nose. “Didn’t you see the way he looks at her?” She asked as she tucked herself in as well. “Well, I like him, much more than Zico,” she then said, pulling the comforter over her chest and snuggling in next to her husband.

“Yeobo …” Mr. Lee then said with that tone to remind his wife that it was all up to Chaerin’s decisions.

“I know, I know,” Mrs. Lee said. “It’s for Chaerin to decide,” she whined. “Goodnight, yeobo.”

Mr. Lee smiled in contentment and flicked the light switch that was above him off. “Goodnight, darling.” 

 



 

As promised, chapter update! 
:) the next update will take some time though as I'm trying to arrange them properly 
Do continue to give love!

Cheers!