Korea

Made of Steel

Korea.

Yongguk walked out of the airport and stretched his well-toned body. He took a deep breath of the cold air in Korea and smiled. I’m home. He then turned around to look at Chaerin who was following behind him really slowly, with her eyes stuck onto her phone screen. Her phone had been ringing non-stop the moment they landed in Korea. Messages and missed calls notifications kept popping into her phone and now she was busy replying all her messages as quickly as she could.

Yongguk sighed and smiled at his junior while shaking his head. He patiently waited as she slowly made her way towards him under his watch, making sure that she would not bump into anything or anyone. Damn, she types fast! He thought, watching her fingers tapping on the screen without pause. Yongguk then noticed that she seemed to have forgotten to glance ahead whilst typing and her feet kept moving forward until her head and phone crashed into Yongguk’s chest.

“Ouch!” Chaerin said, grabbing onto her head where she knocked as her phone dropped onto the ground. She then looked up to him, only to find him smirking at her again whilst shaking his head. “What are you? Made of steel?” She then asked rubbing her head.

Yongguk then bent down to pick her phone up. “Perhaps,” he said, holding her phone in his hand, feeling the vibration coming from it. He then handed it back to her and she took it with her free hand whilst the other still grabbing onto her head. Yongguk could not help but smile, “Does it hurt that much?” He then asked grabbing her hand which was on her head. “Let me see,” he then rubbed his finger on her pale brown hair to feel if it were swollen or not.

She then slapped his hand away, “It won’t swell!” She then laughed. “But yes! It really did hurt!”

Yongguk chuckled as he slung his bag over his shoulder, “Come on, let’s get a cab, I’ll send you home first,” he said, putting his hand out to wave for a cab.

“Eh?” Chaerin then grabbed his arm. “There’s no need for that, I can get back on my own,” she said, not wanting to trouble him. “Besides, you’re probably tired from that long-hour flight,” she added.

Yongguk smirked. There it is again, he’s probably going to tease me again, Chaerin thought. “Yes I am, tired because you were snoring so loudly all the way!” He said.

Chaerin was taken aback and embarrassed. “Oppa!” She yelled slapping his arm. I didn’t snore … did I?

His stomach tickled as watched her trying so hard to recall if she did snore on the plane, he chuckled and hooked his arm around her neck and then pushing her inside the cab that stopped in front of them.

“I didn’t snore, you lied!” Chaerin then said from inside the cab.

“Oh, did I?” Yongguk said with a smile as he got into the cab as well and it drove off to Chaerin’s home. 

 



 

Another short one 
I'm hoping it's fluffy enough
I really do adore skybang couple 
I first starting shipping them when I watched Lee Hyori and CL's bad girls performance on SBS! 
Yongguk makes a pretty cute fanboy, amen? 
Haha

Cheers!