Kisseu

Goong : Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love you. Shin Hye. 

There is no need for you to run or to hide away from me. 

Because no matter where you'll be 

I will find you.

Shin Hye whispers : I thought we---

Min Ho leans forward and kisses her on her lips. 

Shin Hye : W-What are you doing? 

Min Ho : Kissing you. Can't you see? 

Shin Hye : I-I m-mean Yes. Of course I know. B-But why---

Min Ho gives her another kiss on her lips before she finished her sentences. 

Min Ho : Seems like this works.

Shin Hye : W-What---

He kisses her again.

Min Ho : This is what you get if you talk a lot. 

Shin Hye : Ah..Chincha. Y-You---

Min Ho kisses her again on her lips. 

Min Ho whispers at her ear : Go ahead. Talk. I can do this whole day.

Shin Hye stares at him. She doesn't know what to do and she afraid that he would kiss her again if she talks again. She is feeling confused, she knows eventually this will happen and she will fall back into the trap - loving him. She wants to leave immediately but somehow her foot ain't moving. There is an inner voice telling her to stay, to be brave, to be with him. Min Ho sees that through her, he reacts before she does. He grabs her arm and pushes her against to the wall. He caged her at the corner. His body is just about an inch of her. Both looking at each other. He can hears her heartbeat.

Shin Hye : Hajima. Let me go.

Min Ho placed his hand on her nape, grabbed her and kissed her passionately. She was struggling trying to escape but at the end she gave up. She gives in. She responded to his kiss. She was shocked when Min Ho pulled back.

Min Ho : Mianhe for being rough to you. I-I just want to make sure one thing.

Shin Hye (confused) : What?

Min Ho : About your feeling towards me. (paused before continues) I was wrong that I said you like me. In fact, you don't like me but you love me. Am I right? 

Shin Hye's face blushed. She was speechless. 

Min Ho cupped her face. He looks into her eyes. 

Min Ho : You have feelings for me. A strong one. You can try to lie to everyone even yourself but not me. I know you love me as much as I love you. I want you and you want me as well. What is the reason you are running away from me? You said we are different. So tell me, what is the barrier between us? 

Shin Hye (with teary eyes) : You are right. I love you. I really do. But there is always a barrier between us. 

Min Ho : Tell me. What is it? 

Shin Hye : I'm sorry. I shouldn't have started to like you. Both of us don't have to suffer if we didn't meet each other. From the beginning, is already a mistake. It was a mistake to even begin with. We shouldn't have met in the first place. 

Min Ho : Don't be sorry. Is not your fault. Neither our fault for meeting each other and fall for each other. 

Shin Hye : Mianhe. Min Ho. Mianhe. 

Min Ho : What I can do to make you stay, to be with me? 

Shin Hye : Is not something I can do. Mianhe Min Ho. 

Min Ho : Tell me!! There must be something I can do. 

Shin Hye : There is nothing you can do or I can do. Nothing that we both can do. Forget about me, Min Ho. I will be engaged soon. And eventually be married. 

Min Ho (shocked) : Mueos?! Y-You---

Shin Hye : My parents had an arranged marriage for me. I can't say no. 

Min Ho : Wae? 

Shin Hye : Mianhe, Min Ho. Forget about me. You will find a better one. 

Shin Hye cupped his face and gives a soft kiss on his lips that lasted for a few seconds. 

Shin Hye : I wish that this moment will stop here but unfortunately it won't. Thanks for giving me such wonderful memories. Please forgive me and forget me. Move on. Saranghae. 

Shin Hye is about to leave. But Min Ho grabs her arm.

Min Ho : Wait. Will you tell me what is your name? Your real name? 

Shin Hye : Does it matter to you when you are suppose to forget about me. 

Min Ho : Yes. 

Shin Hye : Shin Hye. That is my name. My real name. 

~~~

"Shin Hye..."

"Shin Hye..."

Min Ho is stunt after hearing her name. 

Min Ho's mind : S-Shin Hye...S-She is G-Gong Ju? 

~~~

Shin Hye tries to hold back her tears. She rushes out after telling her name. Just then, she bumped into Shi-Yoon on her way to the uni park. 

Shi-Yoon : S-Shin Hye! (looks at her red eyes) Wae? Did you cry? Why are your eyes red? 

Shin Hye : A-Ani. 

Shi-Yoon : YAH!!! Why are you crying? 

Shi-Yoon pulls her to the bench nearby. 

Shi-Yoon : Chincha. Who bully you? 

Shin Hye couldn't hold back her tears anymore. She cries out loud. Shi-Yoon borrows his shoulder to her. He is upset to see her like this. Throughout the years, he had never see her this way, the last time she cried was when Hye Sun, his sister makes her fall down. That was like 7 years ago. Shin Hye is always cheerful and happy-go-lucky type. He is confused why is she crying and feeling this sad. 

Shi-Yoon : Cry baby. Can you tell me what happened? 

Shin Hye (sobbing) : Gomawo Shi-Yoon. Mianhe for dirtying your shirt. I will get you a new one. 

Shi-Yoon : Ah. Chincha. What happened? 

Shin Hye : Shi-Yoon. Ottoke? 

Shi-Yoon : Wae? 

Shin Hye : I fall for someone. 

Shi-Yoon : Mueos?!

Shin Hye : Ottoke? I asked him to forget me but I'm the one who couldn't forget about him. Ottoke? How am I going to get marry to someone when my heart already with him, there is no space for another person to be in my heart. Ottoke? 

Shi-Yoon pats on her back. He doesn't know what to say to her. He was shocked. All these while Shin Hye doesn't have a crush or any interest in men, and out of a sudden, she is telling him that she had someone and that person had occupied her heart. His heart ached when he heard that. 

Shin Hye : My heart is aching. (tearing) 

Shi-Yoon : Don't cry. Shhh--

Shi-Yoon's mind : Jebal. Don't cry. You are making my heart aching for you too. 

~~~

(Back in the Palace)

Shin Hye : Choi Sang Gong. Where is HwangHoMama? 

Choi Sang Gong : Gong Ju. HwangHoMama is away with Jeoha for a charity event. They are currently in Thailand. They will be back in 3 days time. Is there anything, Gong Ju? 

Shin Hye : A-Ani. 

Choi Sang Gong : Gong Ju. 

Shin Hye : Hm. 

Choi Sang Gong : Is there anything you want to talk? You don't seem happy. 

Shin Hye : Choi Sang Gong. You had been with HwangHoMama for years. Do you think HwangHoMama is happy when Mama married? 

Choi Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter